-1-

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      It's just like another school day. Min her got up from her bed feeling excited. Well who wouldn't be excited to meet her school friends after a nice two months break. She ran downstairs greeting her parents 'Good Morning!' and grab a piece of bread before leaving for school.

 

Min Hee POV
Ah it feels good to be back !! I can't wait to meet my girls and share with them my two months vacation. I hope they have lots of stories to share with me too haha XD

Oof! 

"Ow!" I yelp in pain.
"OMG, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall. Are you alright?" Said a tall, good-looking man.

Omg he's so perfect.. Is he a prince or something?

"Ahem! Excuse me? Are you alright? Do you need me to send you to the school's clinic?" The guy said again.

"Ah yes? Oh no I'm fine. By the way my name is Kim Min Hee. Are you new here?"
Babo minhee you just embarrassed yourself in front of him.

"Ah yes yes I'm new here. My name is Kim Jongin but my friend usually call me by my nickname, Kai. "

Suddenly, "YAH MIN HEE COME HERE FASTER!!" Shouted minah.

Aish minah, why must you appear at this kind of time?!

"Oh I have to go now. My friend is calling me. By the way you can call me Min Hee."
"Okay haha I guess I see you later maybe?"
"Okay sure! Bye :)"

"Yah Min Hee who is that? He looks cute." Asked Minah.
"Yeah he's cute. Who is he?" Asked DL unnie, the oldest in our clique.

"Oh him? He's a new student. I bump onto him just now. Nothing much."

"New kid? Woah haha I thought he's your boyfriend unnie." Said our maknae, yeon hee.

"What? Boyfriend? No way! He's too cute for me." 

"Why not? Unnie he's cute!! If you don't want him, give me!!" Said the second maknae, seonhwa. 

"Yah! Seonhwa you are still very young!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter