Reminiscing the past

千年の愛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were once a very happy couple; we lived a life full of luxury, we had everything we wanted and needed. Until she came along, and destroyed everything we had.

She was merciless, cruel, cold, and cunning. She was also very charming; perhaps that is why he never believed me after she came into our life. 

Behind the pretty face and demure smiles, lay a vicious creature, prowling in the dark waiting to pounce. The sweet words she whispered into his ears, the caring touches she gave, possessed him, poisoning his mind.   

He was never the same again. No matter what I did or said, it didn’t make a difference.

There was no more ‘me’ in his life. No more ‘us’. There was only, ‘You’ and ‘Her’ left in the equation.

I was cruelly crossed out, forgotten, abandoned.

I tried; I tried the hardest to make our relationship work. I tried to make you see sense, to see reason, to see her for what she truly was.

But you pushed me away, accusing me of adultery. Of which I am innocent of, of course I don’t blame you, for I know it wasn’t you who said those words, it wasn’t you who planted the seed of mistrust and doubt, it was her.

And for that I have to let you go, even if I know it would kill you and me inside.

I had to lie; I had to save what we have left, I had to protect what was ours.

I had to tell you that I aborted your child, our child. Otherwise you wouldn’t have believed me, wouldn’t have left me alone.

And the longer I spent with you the greater the chance of us losing the last line of hope, the last thing connecting us together.  

For us, the future and our child, I had to sacrifice, I had to leave, and I needed to leave.

Nothing was the same anymore. I doubt you would realize that I’m gone. That I am no longer here, at home, the place where you said you would love for me eternity.

I guess eternity came too soon for you huh? I don’t blame you; I guess it was never meant to be.

Maybe our lines of fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter