Fireworks

Onho Oneshots

Description

They said that when you fall in love there would be fireworks. I never believed them, I’d never felt fireworks when I fell in love before.

Now here we are sitting with our friends. 
I’m looking at you and I’m imagining the first day we met. You were wearing gym shorts and a baggy shirt with a foreign band on it. Your hair long and as you turned you smiled. I thought it looked beautiful and as you introduced yourself your hair fell into your eyes and you blushed.I was speechless. 
You’re speaking now, about how you couldn’t find your favorite jeans this morning. Your voice is like honey, the way you speak slow and smooth, voice deep and mesmerizing.  
I realize I’m looking at your lips and as you them and continue with your story I can’t help but want to feel them against mine. 
You’re laughing and everyone else laughs too. I didn’t laugh, I was too busy watching you, you noticed. 

As someone else starts talking I start thinking about that night in the hotel room in Japan, we had stayed up to watch a movie, you falling asleep in the middle of it. When I woke the next morning you were there. Your arm slung over me, quietly snoring, just your hair poking out of the tops of the blankets. 

You don’t know what you did to me.

I can feel your eyes on me and I’m too nervous to look back. I start playing with the strings coming from my pants and I hear everyone get up to leave. I stand up as well but you ask me to stay. 

You’re walking over to me and I think back to our recent comeback. We had had a party and everyone had gotten drunk.  You had pulled me outside and started talking excitedly about how happy you were we were promoting together again. Someone called my name and I turned to go to them but you grabbed my arm and looked at me. It brought back those butterflies I had been feeling since we first met. You whispered something but I couldn’t hear it, the music was too loud.

Now here in our dorm you’re looking at me, your hand is in mine and as you twine our fingers I think I know what you said that night. 

I kiss you and as you kiss back the butterflies in my stomach explode and suddenly I’m telling you I love you. 

As you say it back my head spins, I’m seeing fireworks.

It’s true what they say. There are fireworks when you fall in love.

 

------------------

A/N: Quite literally the first Shinee thing I've ever written. Had this in my head for a few days and I couldn't make it go away.

Rewrote this several times, if it too bad. <3

 

Update!:  I should clarify: It's from Minho's POV