The First Domino [PART 1]

The Promposal

A/N: This is more of a preview hehehe. I thought you guys would like a taste! Thank you so much for your subs! I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this short series and I hope you guys have fun reading it.

"Rock, paper, scissors!!"

"Yes, I won!" Yoona exclaimed happily, kissing her fist before dancing around triumphantly. Rock has never failed her.

Sunny sighed as she glared at the 'scissors' in her own hand before looking back up at Yoona sadly.

"Best two out of three?" she asked cutely, her aegyo oozing out like an unnecessary waterfall. She even pouted a little and with her amazing acting skills, her eyes watered as well for bonus effects. 

But the taller girl stood her ground and shook her head, "Nope, we decided that only one game would decide this. Anyway, isn't it better you go first? I think we've established your superiority in these types of things."

"What types of things exactly?" Sunny asked with an eye brow raised, "She's rejected me like five times already for just regular dates. I wouldn't exactly call myself superior."

"But see, it's exactly that! You've actually tried asking her out before, so clearly you have more courage than me and therefore, you have to be the first one to ask someone to prom." Yoona nodded her head furiously as if her logic was free of flaws. "Besides, I've only talked to Sica unnie a few times and I doubt she even remembers who I am...despite being in the same classes for the past year. Anyway, you got this! Come on unnie, you already agreed to do it if you lost."

Yoona began to use her most dangerous weapon, her whines coming out like a five year old. It was supposed to be aegyo, but Sunny begged to differ.

The shorter girl sighed and sank into her seat, "Fine, fine. It's just a little scary you know, considering that there hasn't been any news of promposals as of yet. What if I'm the first?"

The first promposal was always the one that made it around school. It was always the one that was the most talked about.

"Then start it off with a bang!" Yoona almost shouted, waving her arms around in big motions. They were lucky they were in the cafeteria and no one could hear them. "Show Sooyoung unnie what you're made of and make her regret not saying yes to you before."

"Well, I do have a few plans..." Sunny trailed off, rubbing her chin in thought, "Want to hear some of them?" She smiled at Yoona, hoping to feel a little bit more hopeful after Yoona hears and approves of her ultra cheesy but super romantic promposals.

"I want to hear all of them!"