Proud Parents

Our Wedding Anniversary

This Is Our Beautiful Life

Jiyong and Taeyeon

 

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

Jiyong and I are wondering why is our first born child, Jiyeon is hiding behind the table in their playroom. Jiyong went to the playroom to check what she was doing, he found out that Jiyeon was trying to fit herself between the two cabinets where we usually put their story books. Jiyong went back to the family room when he heard our second child, Taeji cried. He hurriedly run towards Taeji. 

 

"Stop crying, daddy is here." I heard him say and started playing the 'abc song' videos on his ipad.

 

Thank God Jiyong is helping me out with the kids and around the house. His schedule was cancelled for today and tomorrow, he decided to just stay at home rather than playing golf. We noticed that baby Jiyeon has been hiding for almost 15 minutes now, and we don't have any single idea why she's there and hiding. Jiyong thought she was just playing around, so he left her all by herself to play.

 

While I was preparing our food, I told Jiyong to look for Jiyeon, "Jiyong appa, put Taeji on his high chair and go talk to Jiyeon."  I went closer to Jiyong and helped him put Taeji on his high chair.

 

"Leave Taeji with me and look for Jiyeon." I said, gently tapping his back. I gave Taeji his snacks so I can continue prepearing our dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

At the playroom 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

This is our daily life when Taeji was added to our family, we are trying our best to equally divide our attention to our kids. The moment Taeyeon found out that she was pregnant with our second child, she became so emotional, because Jiyeon was only 2 years old at that time.  She cried a lot, maybe because of hormonal changes during pregnancy.  She told me that she doesn't want Jiyeon to be neglected and she doesn't want Jiyeon to feel like our full attention is on our new baby and I told her 'It would never happen.' While I was having these thoughts, I realized I was already in front of the kids' playroom.

 

I knocked on the door, "Baby Jiyeon, where are you? Appa is here."  I called out Jiyeon's name, but she just stared at me. 

 

"Come here and talk to daddy." She didn't move so I tried to talk to her again.

 

"Jiyeon-ah, why are you here?" I softly asked, but she didn't answered me. I asked her one more time, but she still didn't give me an answer.

 

"Jiyeon-ah wae?"  I keep repeating the same questions, but she won't still talk to me. She was just there staring at her toe and playing with her nails. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah what's wrong?" I asked her once again. I don't know if I should smile or not, it is cute to see her like this, just like her mom when she's mad at me.

 

"Come out now, daddy wants to play with you."  No matter what I tell her, not matter how many times I keep telling her to come out, she won't listen to me. 

 

"Can you come out now?" this time I noticed she moved her body a little. She went in front of me, but she didn't look at me. She was walking with her head staring blankly at the floor.

 

 

"Daddy is asking you why? Are you upset about something?" she nodded and said "ummm."

 

I placed her on my laps, "wae?" I asked. 

 

"Because Taeji won't listen to me" she frowned.

 

I smiled at her statement, "Huh? Taeji won't listen to you?" my little girl hugged me and she nodded her head. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah, look at daddy and listen to me, okay? Your baby brother Taeji is too young, and he didn't do that on purpose. He can't just understand you. that's why." I tried to explain everything to her, slowly and in her level where she can understand the situation. Jiyeon is also too young to understand this kind of situation. 

 

"Really? she asked me with her sweet voice who sound exactly like her mom. 

 

"Taeji doesn't know what you are saying, that is why he acts like that to you. You should understand him because you are older. If you wait for a while, he'll understand you and he would listen to you. Do you understand Appa?" she nodded once again. 

 

"When you don't listen to appa, I was being understanding, right?" I added. I want her to know the reason why is her little brother acting like that towards her. Explaining everything to her patiently is not an easy job, I'm doing everything because I want my kids to have a strong noona-dongsaeng relationship. 

 

"Ne appa." she said.

 

"So, I want you to do the same thing to your little brother. Do you understand appa?" she nodded. Thank God Jiyeon is a very understanding sister, she never get jealous or even complain. I started complimenting her like saying 'that's my girl! Good Job Jiyeon-ah'

 

Before we get out of the room I told her to make up with Taeji and Jiyeon started picking up Taeji's toys and went to the kitchen where her omma is preparing our dinner. 

 

"Omma, look at our princess. She wanted to make up with her little brother." I said proudly to my wife who is busy washing the vegetables. She turned and smiled at me.

 

"I'm sorry Taeji-ah." Jiyeon said while giving Taeji his toys.

 

"Good Girl Jiyeon-ah!" I complimented her once again, so she would be able to realize that she did a right thing. Everytime they do something right, me and my wife, never forget to say something good about them. 

 

"Did Jiyeon noona just said sorry to her little brother?" Taeyeon asked as she carried Jiyeon.

 

 "How nice of Jiyeon to say sorry first." Taeyeon also complimented her. Leaving plenty of kisses on her daughter's right cheek.

 

"Now, go ahead and play in the family room, the food is almost ready. No fighting, okay?" I looked at my beautiful wife as she gives commands to our kids. She's looks like a goddess. She's still as beautiful and as y as before. Her figure never changes despite of giving birth to two healthy kids. When the kids went to the family area, I went near to my wife and hugged her at the back. She startled and I started to kissed her on her nape.

 

 " Our kids are so cute." I stated as I place my chin on her shoulder. Still hugging her.

 

 "They're growing up too fast, not too long ago Jiyeon was only a baby and now we already have two."  Taeyeon said as she faced me and smiled at me. She pinched my nose, so I crinkled my nose.

 

I started teasing her, "Since you said that they're growing up too fast, don't you want another baby?" she just smirked and pushed me away.

 

"Do you want to make another one tonight?" she started running away, but I caught her again and placed her on the table top.

 

"Aish, why do I have such a ert husband?" she kissed me on the lips, but it was very fast because we can feel Jiyeon and Taeji are coming, but were wrong, they were just playing around, so I decided to steal another kiss from Taeyeon.

 

"Stop now! The kids are here! We can do it later."  When I heard the word 'later' from her I smiled, a BIG & NAUGHTY smile.

 

"Later doesn't mean later, it can also mean next time, just so you know" she teased me and made fun of me. I can hear her ahjumma laugh once again.

 

"But seriously, I love you, hon." I said as I went to play with my two loveable babies. "I love you too, hon." I heard her shout from the kicthen. 

 

 

Seeing our two little babies playing around, and lughing at simple things makes me really happy and it made me realized how blessed I am to have them in my life. When Taeji came, I realized that I don't really need a lot of people to be happy, I only need these people who I love and that would be enough for me. They are the true meaning of 'happiness'. I really thank God for this wonderful family. Although, I wanted them to stay like that, I can't. Because I don't have the power to stop the time. I wish I can.

 

 

 

 

 

And this, this is my everyday life and the reason for my living. They are my life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


¤ ⇔ ¤


"So Nyuh Shi Dae leader Taeyeon shows off her baby bump."

 

 

Third baby is on the way for the Big Bang leader G-Dragon and So Nyuh Shi Dae leader Taeyeon.

 

Big Bang's G-Dragon revealed that his wife Taeyeon is currently pregnant with their 3rd child. Kwon Jiyong spoke with the reporters on April 8 and said, “I am finally going to be a father of 3 children. And I'm really happy to announce that my wife Taeyeon is currently five months pregnant with our third child. We are expecting to welcome the baby in first week of August.”

 

About G-Dragon's reaction to this news, the source commented, “He is incredibly happy. He is very excited. He wanted to share the great news with his fans first through his SNS accounts in February but he didn’t, because it was still in the very early stages of pregnancy. He wanted to thank his fans and all the people who have congratulated him. And when we asked him if he wants another boy or another girl, he said "It doesn't matter as long as the baby and Taeyeon are healthy.But, having twins is fine with me too." 

 

Congratulations!

 

~The End~



¤



THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTES!!!

I'M SORRY IF THERE'S ANY WRONG GRAMMAR.

TO BE HONEST, I ONLY PLANNED TO HAVE A ONE-SHOT STORY, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS, I GOT INSPIRED AND DECIDED TO ADD 2 MORE CHAPTERS. AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!