Forever

Our Wedding Anniversary

Our Wedding Anniversary

G-Dragon & Taeyeon

 

August 18, 2018

 

It's been 4 years since the Big Bang leader and the SNSD leader tied their knots in front of God, family and friends, but year after their wedding, they decided to announce it in public. And tonight, it marked as their 4th wedding anniversary. The couple waited for the clock to strike at twelve, it became their tradition that every year, every wedding anniversary they would go to the balcony, stares at the stars and verbally say their wishes. It maybe simple, but very meaningful, especially when they would express everything that they want to say for each other. They preferred to celebrate their anniversary like this, instead of going out for a dinner where they wouldn't have any privacy. Because they know paparazzis and saesaeng fans are everywhere. Taeyeon and Jiyong are already been used having a simple celebration, they realized that having a luxurious dinner at a restaurant is not important, what matters is having time for each other. That is the most important thing. That is also the key to their strong relationship as a married couple.

He grabbed her by the waist to make her closer, and slowly leaned to her while saying Happy Anniversary, my love!.

Happy 4th wedding anniversary too, my love!  Taeyeon said as she made the first move, she kissed him on the lips. It is very unusual for Taeyeon to do the first move. Usually, it was Jiyong who always initially do the kiss.

Jiyong to Taeyeon

 

    With every anniversary, I fall in love with you all over again. I fall in love with the things that attracted me to you at the fist place, important things like your values and character, little things like the touch of your hand, the flash of your smile, and even your ahjumma laugh. I fall in love with the aspects I've discovered along the way, your constant loyalty to our life together, your encouragement of my personal growth, and your knack for finding new ways to keep our love alive and growing. I fall in love with my dreams of our future, and new milestones that wouldn't mean anything if you weren't there to share them. With every anniversary, I'm more grateful, I found my soulmate, my lifelong love, my queen, my beautiful wife, Kwon Taeyeon. I'm really blessed to have you in my life. I love you and it will never change, Happy 4th wedding anniversary!

 

Hon, how about my looks? Am I starting to look old? she said as she pouted in front of her husband.

 

Don't pout like that hon. Don't you know that's my weakness? Jiyong said as he tried to embrace her.

 

Don't talk to me. How dare you? Am I starting too look ugly?  she turned her back on him.

 

Of course not. Listen, hon. You will always be beautiful in my eyes and that's for sure.  he replied to her. 

 

 

Taeyeon started to curve her lips into a smile, slightly showing her cute dimples.. As soon as he saw his wife smile, he slowly leaned to her and steal another kiss. 

 

So, it's been four years, huh? Taeyeon said smiling at her husband.

 

1 more year and we can have our own big happy family. he excitedly whispered.

 

Taeyeon and Jiyong planned to have a baby by next year after their contract in their different entertainment. 4 years ago, after their wedding, Lee Soo Man and Yang Hyun-Suk begged if they can stay 5 more years in the company, just 5 years and they promised to let go of them after that, but at the same time, they're always welcome to go back and work again. Because of the great success of their career they never closed the door to the leader of the top groups in Korea.

 

Okay, so yesterday when you were away and filming another episode for Running Man, I got bored so I decided to write a letter and I wanted to read it to you since today is our wedding anniversary, slowly getting the letter from her pocket

 

Wait, why you didn't tell me you don't have any schedule yesterday? he asked, face full of curiosity.

 

I could have brought you to the filming site. he added.

 

Well, I have some errands to do anyway, and I wouldn't be able to come with you, so that's fine. she said. He simply nodded his head.

 

Aynway, go ahead and read me your letter he commanded as he slowly tucked her inside the blanket.

 

Yes, sir! Taeyeon said. She cleared and started to speak out every words from her letter.

 

 

Taeyeon to Jiyong

 

When we met, I never dreamed how much my life would change. how much your love could touch every part of my life. I didn't realize what I had been missing. I never imagine how wonderful I could feel--." she wasn't able to finish her sentence, beacuse Jiyong interrupted her.

 

while making love with me? how wonderful you could feel when making love with me he said as he smiled naughtily to his wife.

 

"Aissh, byungtae! Let me finish reading my letter first!" he tapped Jiyong's shoulder and pinched his cheeks.

 

Taeyeon continued reading her letter.

 

And I never imagine how truly alive my spirit could become. You have awakened in me feeling I never know existed. You have helped me see a whole new world of possibilities. And because you came into my life, my soul is filled with tender passion, and my heart has found the sweetest love I ever could have wished for. And remember the time when we said "I do?", I know it was a big step for us, but since then, you and I have taken a lot of steps, great and small, on the way to making our dreams come true.

 

One of the biggest step was when we faced our fans for the first time after our wedding.  he interruped her once again..

 

Taeyeon continued.

 

We have a home and I believe a big family to be proud of someday. Through these years, we've figured out  what it takes to make our marriage work, little things like 'who does what when we don't have schedule', and big things like 'how to make time for ourselves when life gets too busy or when we have a very hectic schedule. Through these years, we've seen each other's weaknesses and through ups and downs, thick or thin, we stayed by each other's side and we continually support each other up until now. And now, we have the kind of closeness that only comes with handwork and commitment. We have a place in the world, that's safe and sound, and full of love.

 

Jiyong interrupted her once again, but this time, he used his lips not his words.

 

I'm not done yet,  trying to catch her breath.

 

She looked straight into his eyes. 

 

And it's the only place I want to be, because it's where you are and our baby. she smiled as she said her last words.

 

A big smile that has a meaningful message, a big smile that means something.

 

 

 



Did you guys like my first chapter? :D

I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Thank you so much to all my subscribers. 

No silent readers please. I would really appreciate it, if you're going to leave a comment. 

I love you all! <3

GTAE IS L-O-V-E!