Final

I Like You

"I like you," I read the words in front of the letter. I smiled to myself and went to the garden.

 

You're not flashy but you glow. You don't wear makeup but you look pretty. You don't like to wear short skirts but you look cute. You don't put on lipstick but you're lips are cute. You don't know you're pretty but I do. Even if you hear it everyday I will still tell you you're pretty. I've never seen a pretty girl like you. Even if I'll look like a fool, it's because I like you. I like you so much. Do you like me too?

 

I looked for his name but he didn't write it. This letter is the cutest letter I've received ever. I found this letter in my locker earlier. This really stood out because it was only written in a wripped cute memo pad while the other letters were so fancy. I received expensive stuffs but I never liked them, but this simple letter really made my heart beat fast. I wonder who wrote this?

 

I went back to my room and took a sit. "Why are you smiling a lot today?" my bestfriend Youngjae asked. "I don't know either," I faced him. "Did you receive a ticket for Boys Republic's showcase from your suitors?" he asked. "It would be great if someone actually did but no," I smiled at him. "I received a letter today," I told him. "You receive a letter everyday you know," oh right I do. "A special one," I said. "Special?" I nodded. "Is it a paper Boys Republic used?" I sighed and smacked his forehead. "Of course not, that paper will cost a lot," thinking about it makes me laugh. "I received a special letter,look," I showed him the letter."This?" I nodded. "Why is it special?" he asked. "Well because he didn't say I love you or say to meet him or anything, he just said he likes me," I took back the paper. "He must like you to notice that you're not wearing makeup," I nodded.

 

"Bye Youngjae!" I rode the bus. I kept thinkung about that letter until I reached my house. "They left?" I noticed no one was home. I entered my room and changed my clothes. "Wait," I took the paper and sat at my bed. "How did Youngjae know what was written here?" I opened it. "He didn't actually look at the paper and the handwriting, it's like Youngjae's," I clicked my fingers... "That little sneaky guy," I stood up smiling and ran to his house. "Ah right, he went to JR's house," I rode the bus and walkes to JR's house.

 

You don't wear makeup but you look pretty... I always say I'm wearing makeup but only Youngjae knows I don't.

 

You don't like to wear short skirts but you look cute. .. I only told Youngjae about it.

 

You don't put on lipstick but you're lips are cute. .. They say I put on lipstick but only Youngjae noticed that my lips were naturally that pink.

 

I arrived at JR's house and knocked on the door."Oh hey Jiyoung!" I waved at him. "Is Youngjae here?" I went inside. "Yeah, in the kitchen trying to tutor Bambam's korean," I giggled and went to the kitchen.

 

"I like you, you say it like 난 네가 좋아, got it?" Bambam nodded. "How do I say I love you?" Bambam asked. "사랑해 saranghae," Bambam nodded. " Jiyoung?" Bambam asked. "Jiyoung?" he nodded. "Can you repeat what I said earlier and before it?" Bambam smiled. "How do I say I love you Jiyoung," there was some silence then he flicked Bambam's forehead."Got you, right Jiyoung noona?" they both looked at me."Gotcha," I waved the letter in front of me.

 

"Why did you call me out here?" Youngjae and I sat at JR's porch. "Did you write this?" I asked. He didn't answer me. "Do you remember how we became friends?" he nodded. "I confessed my feelings for you but ypu didn't feel the same and we agreed to be just friends," I stood up. "The Youngjae I know wouldn't hide nything from me so I guess you weren't the one who sent this," I patted his head and left.

 

"You're an idiot hyung," Bambam told Youngjae and ran after me."Shoot," Youngjae hissed. "Yah JR lend me your bicycle!" Meanwhile, Bambam found me on the school's rooftop. "Hey," he sat beside me. "Wassup?" I smiled at him. "I thought you were gonna cry," I giggled. "Why would I? I expected this to happen," he patted my back. "Come on, maybe he does like you, give it a go," he hugged me. "I already did 2 years ago, "I joked. "I should've accepted Minsu's confession if I knew this would've happened," he my hair. "Minsu? He likes you?" I nodded. "I didn't know that guy has a heart," he chuckled.

 

"Bambam," we both looked at our front. "Well that's my cue to go, trust him Jiyoung okay?" Bambam stood up and walked towards Youngjae. "About time you came, don't blow this chance hyung," he left. Youngjae walked towards me and sat beside me.

 

None of us talked. We just stared at the beautiful view of Seoul from the rooftop. The rain started to pour then. I didn't know what to do : A. Just leave Youngjae, B. Ask him to go with you, C. Get wet from the rain. Surely C. is out. I just chose to ask him-_- "Youngjae let's go it's raining," I stood up and he followed me to the hallway.

 

"Jiyoung," he called me. "Huh?" I faced him. I expected something like 'Let's wait until the rain stops' but no, he kissed me. On the lips. His kiss was so careful and gentle. I got to admit, it was my first kiss. He broke the kiss and I looked down. "Let's run!" he put his arm over my shoulder. He took the umbrella I found on my locker and held it for me.

 

Along the way, my clumsiness showed up, while walking, I tripped and my ankle had a bruise-_- Youngjae chuckled and bent down. "Hop on," he told me. "Come on~~~" he whined. I just chuckled and hopped on his back. "You're lighter than I expected," he said. We, I mean, he walked me back to my house. "Are your parents here?" I shook my head. "How about Jungkook?" he asked. "He's at Jimin's house," I removed my drenched shoes. We got inside my house. "Here, I'm sure Jungkook's clothes will fit you since he's tall," I handed him clothes. "Yah are you saying I'm short?" I nodded. He went inside Jungkook's room to change and I went to mine. "Jiyoung!" I flinched. "Bambam!You scared me!" I smacked his head. "Sorry, anyways, where's hyung?" he asked. "In your cousin's room," he nodded and ran to Jungkook's room. "I have a weird cousin," I thought and changed my clothes.

 

"I knew it would fit you," he smiled. "Where's Bambam?" I asked. "Already left," I nodded. "We're still friends right?" I asked and he came closer while glaring at me. "No," I frowned. "You're my girlfriend now," he pinched my cheeks and gave me a peck. "Hmmp, you didn't even ask," I crossed my arms. "Well your actions said so," he handed me a cup of hot chocolate. "I'll announce it to everyone tomorrow," we sat at the couch. "Your suitors better stop bothering you from now on," I smiled. "Sure thing," he held my hand. "Saranghae," he kissed my lips.