Final

Happy Birthday

"Oppa!" I shouted and waved at Jimin. "Minah~" he walked up to me and hugged me. "Happy birthday," he said and kissed my cheeks. "I have a gift for you at the dorm," I glared at him. "If it's another weird gift I'm gonna beat you up," he ruffled my hair. "You'll like it," he held my hand.

 

We went to their dorm some blocks away from BigHit Building. "Oppa do you remember the time when Jungk--" I glared at Jimin when I entered their dorm. "A-ah.. J-Hope hyung got tired of nagging at us," he scratched the back of his head. "You should clean your dorm even if J-Hope oppa doesn't say so," I removed my coat. "Get out so you won't get in my way," I sighed. "But it's -20 degrees outside," he pouted. "Do you want to freeze to death or beaten to death!?" I shouted. "Okay I'll go," he left. I sighed and started cleaning.

 

After an hour,I managed to clean the place. "Oppa,get inside now," he smiled and went inside. "Sorry for making you clean," he pouted. "It's alright," he kissed my forehead. "So here," he ran to the kitchen and brought a cake. "Wah~pretty," I took a picture of it and he dragged me to the kitchen. "Let's eat!" he took the knife and cut it for me. "Thank you oppa," he smiled.

 

Wae nae mameul hendureul neundwae?

Wae nae mameul heundureul neundwae?

 

His phone rang. "Who is it?" I asked. "PD?" he nodded. "Go, you should hurry," I took his jacket and gave it to him. "I'll be back okay? Let's eat together when I come back," I nodded and he gave me a peck. "I'll wait for you," I waved at him.

 

At BigHit Building

 

"Hyung!" Jungkook greeted me. "They said we have to practice for tomorrow's performance," RapMon said. "Aish," Jimin whispered.

They practiced 'Boy In Luv (상남자)' a couple of times and monitored their practice. Jimin kept looking at the clock.

 

 

It was almost 12:00 AM and I waited for Jimin with the cake in front of me. I tried to stay up but eventually I fell asleep.

 

 

"Let's go home!" Suga shouted and they took their bags. They left the building and walked. "Can we walk faster?" Jimin looked at his watch, 12:30 AM. Jimin sighed and dragged the guys by their wrists. "Ouch!" V whined. They arrived at the dorm and Jimin hurriedly went inside to see you asleep. "Aish!" he tugged on his hair. "What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked. "I see someone on the kitchen! Is it a ghost!?" J-Hope ran to Jin. Jimin the lights and their mouths dropped. "It's clean, our dorm's clean!" J-Hope cheered. Jimin passed by them and went to the kitchen. He saw the untouched cake on the table and the candles were getting shorter and shorter. He blew the candles off and removed them from the cake. "Noona's here?" Jungkook looked at me. "Ah!" Jin clicked his fingers. "It's her birthday!" RapMon continued. "Her birthday already passed, look, 12:45 AM," Suga said. "She must've waited for us," V put down his bag. "Let's go ahead, Jimin will take care of her," the others went to their room.

"Minah~" he rubbed my cheek. "O-oppa?" I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Sorry," he sat beside me and I smiled at him. "It's alright oppa," I stood up and cut the cake."It's still my birthday you know," I took some icing on my finger and wiped it on his face. "Cute~" I pinched his cheeks. "Here," he fed me with cake. "Happy birthday," he sang me a birthday song. "Thank you," I took his hand. We went inside their room to see the others talking. "Who wants cake?" I asked and they looked at me. "Happy birthday noona! We have a gift for you," Jungkook took me away from Jimin playfully and brought me to Jimin's area. "I want to show you this," he opened a box but Jimin immediately closed it. "Oppa," I glared at him and V pushed him away. "Here," the drawer was full of my pictures with hearts on it. "Oh~ oppa's so cheesy," I hugged him. "And!" I looked at Suga. "Tadah!" Jin and RapMon held a board with mine and Jimin's picture. "Thank you guys!" I hugged them. "Saranghae!" they smiled. "Saranghae," Jimin pecked my lips. "We're just going out to throw up," V said and left with the others. "Happy birthday Minah."