FINALE

CAN'T I LOVE YOU (DH2 Untold Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rian’s POV:

 

“Tell me honestly Rina-ah, don’t you feel I am still a friend to you after all these years?” he ask

 

She closes her eyes, trying to look back their memories together: (Rian reminiscing these things)

She stops thinking when she felt Yoojin back hugging her

 

“You love me as your friend, can’t you love me as a man Ji Kyung?”

 

She was surprised again and turns to him, their eyes meet, Rian can’t find her voice to speak, and she can feel her tears will drop any moment.

 

Oh God! How would she says how much she love him, how much she missed him, Yoojin is everything for her. She’s so fool enough spending her time crying for JB before (she might have love JB too) but not as much as she loves this man in front of her right now.

 

Yoojin’s POV:

 

His heart pounded very fast that any moment it will explode. He’s turn between excitement and fear. Excitement for the sense that he may able to build his own family soon with his son and Rian, and fear because Rian might refused him again this time, and he can’t take again to lost her one more time, especially now he have found out they had a son.

 

“Answer me please Ji Kyung?” still Rian just staring him, no words came out on

 

“Can’t you love me more than a friend?” He added though he doesn’t know what to do if she answered NO again.

 

Rian tears flow now on her eyes, then open to speak

 

“Just kiss me Yoojin…” he was surprised to hear that from her, “…please?” Rian added

 

Before she could change her mind, Yoojin raised his hand to her nape and pull her closer to him, then he swoop and claim her lips.

 

Rian’s POV
 

She doesn’t really know what to say, all she wanted is to kiss him, to feel him. And Yoojin give that to her.

 

He kissed her so soft, so gentle and she returned it with same intense and passion.

 

They both didn’t know how long that kissed they’ve been shared, she don’t care, even she will just spend her entire life kissing this man, that’s all she care.

 

No One’s POV
 

“I love you Rian, more than you ever known,” he said cupping Rian’s face as he stared to her eyes lovingly.

 

“I have been love you since then Yoojin, I know you knew that. When the times I found myself smiling again I knew that all the pain, heartache and hatred I’d been through was all done and gone. You erased those darkness and pain in my life when JB dumped me. You became my new light, my new life.”

 

Yoojin caressed Rian’s cheek, “you know what, I think I need to thank JB for breaking your heart”

 

“What? Wae?” Rian question him

 

“It’s because you may not be able to give me any attentions if he didn’t do it that to you, plus I’ll be thanking him too for stealing Haesung from me, or we may be both fool loving the wrong persons”

 

“JB didn’t steal Haesung to you, you didn’t even confess to her don’t you?” She tease Yoojin, “Perhaps you’re right, we must thank them because we found each other, but can I ask you a question?” She looks him up…”how much did you love Haesung then?”

 

Yoojin smiles, “Wae? Are you still jealous about her? Aigoo, our Proud and Cannes Film Princess is still jealous with the unpopular Kirin Top Student Shin Haesung and now a proclaimed Broadway Director?” Teasing her

 

“Yah! It’s only that you can’t take that doubts on me, she steals my first love (JB) and she’s your first love too, it’s like the room is too short for both of us.” She pouted

 

“Aigoo…” Yoojin hugs her, Rian lean her heads to Yoojin chest as she wrap her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter