Rookie King (Vhope)

This Could Be... Something

Rookie King 

Pairing: V & J-hope

Plot: Taehyung can't sleep.

Genre: PG - Fluff

Word Count: 250

Author's note: MORE SLEEPING VHOPE!! Hahahaha! Drabble based on [Bangtan Diary]

 


 

Taehyung switched off their camera for Rookie King and washed his face one last time before lying in between Jungkook and Hope. But sleep doesn’t come to him as easy as the rest of the members. This is also why he played around with the camera and filmed the member’s sleeping faces earlier. He just couldn’t sleep.

He took out his phone and went online. Checking on the fanboard, mentions on Twitter, posts on their Facebook page then repeats again. He is utterly tired after Dream Concert rehearsal earlier just now but his brain doesn’t want to shut down at all. He flips and flops on the mattress until Hope suddenly grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to his chest, headlocking him in his arms.

“Yah, why aren’t you sleeping?” Hope’s voice hoarse and low, eyes still closed.

“I can’t sleep.” Taehyung’s voice muffled by Hope’s chest.

“I can’t sleep if you keep flipping flopping like that Taehyung ah.”

“Sorry hyung. I’ll try to stay still and sleep.” Taehyung tried to slightly push himself off Hope’s chest but Hope doesn’t let go.

“Hyung..”

Silence.

“Hyung....”

Silence.

“Hy..”

Snores.

Taehyung muffled a chuckle and put down his phone that was still in his hands. This hyung is daebak.

He silently wrap his arms over Hope’s waist and softly fell asleep to the warmth and the familiar smell he loved so much.

Smell of Hope.