comeback

comeback

 

 

Well, he hated it. God help him he hated those long hours at the barbershop but he didn’t had any choice cause shinee were having a comeback and this time his hair needed to be dyed in a new color. He didn't have enough time to get used to the blonde and he already needed to change.  But all of this would have been bearable if he would have slept at least couple of hours at night… but he didn't… And if that wasn’t enough, he went with Key who was thrill and didn’t stop nagging and talking.

"I just love it here!!!" the younger squirm as he took a picture of himself and updated it in his instergram account. He looked at him and asked "don’t you, hyung?"

Onew nod and hope the younger get the hint and shut up.

"When the manager told us about the next comeback I knew it would be good news to my hair!" he looked at the mirror in front of him and smiled proudly "I wanted some crazy color this time but Jjong said he want something a little bit solid, I don’t know why, I thought he liked the…hyung! do you hear me?!"

Onew didn’t knew how his eye got closed and opened them in the minute he heard the younger squeaking, exhausted look on his face "yes! Yes! Yes! I hear you…I hear you clearly…"

"You're cranky ..." Key said giggling and raised his phone to take a picture of cranky onew.

"Really?! I can't figure out why…" Onew said sarcastically.

"No seriously…"   the younger didn’t got it.

"I wonder why exactly, I slept great last night, no one bothered me, no one screamed and no one is buling at my ears now…"

"Why you're so mad?!" Key said pouting at him "I just asked you if you heard me…"

"yes Key, I did. I think the whole house heard you last night and I think that's the reason why it's so hard for me to hear you now. I'm too tired…." He whined. 

Key's eyes bulged "what do you mean you heard us last night?!"

"No…not us, just you…"

"What?! Are you saying that I'm too loud?!"

"Let's say that I think Mrs. Kwan from the first floor probably heard you…"

"oh…" Key said blushing "well, that explained why she looked at me weird this morning when I said good morning"

The little bell above the entrance door rang draw their attention, they both turned to look at Jonghyun who came in with coffee cups and some muffins.

"anyong!" he said cheerily as he walked in "omo…Bummie, you look so pretty!"

Rolling his eyes onew mumbled "like that?! With all this…things on his head…?"

Glaring at onew, Jonghyun tried to tell him with his eyes to shut up, knowing that if he won't be nice to his lover he probably won't get any tonight and ended up watching the little diva sobbing about his hair- crying that he's not pretty boy anymore. Oh yeah , it happened once or twice and that was…frustrating, to say the least.

"Right?" Key said excitedly "I just look good in everything" he smiled and got up from the chair taking one cup of coffee to his hand.

Jonghyun gave Onew one cup as well.

"Jjongie…" Key pouted when his lover fished a muffin from the bag he brought, and the older looked at him with a questioning look "…why haven't you told me I'm being too loud last night? Onew hyung couldn’t sleep because of us…"

Jonghyun eyes widened and he turned to look at Onew who was palming his face, he smiled at him apologetic smile as Key kept talking "…you supposed to shush me when I'm screaming, we've talked about it"

"do we really need to have this talk right now?"

"yes, Onew hyung already know, we got nothing to hide"

"it's ok, you can have this talk later" Onew interfered.

"…baby, I'm sorry, it's not my fault that you have a high pitch tone" Jonghyun said, it looked like they forgot about Onew already.

"of course it's your fault! You 're the one that make my voice go this high!"

Onew could live his whole life without knowing that.

"…if you wouldn’t me so hard-"

"NO, NO, NO!" Onew jumped from his chair and turned a finger at them "please stop, I don't wanna hear that! god, how do I always find my self in those kind of conversation?!" he turned to the hairdresser "ya! Can I go?!"

"hyung!" Key called worried "you haven't finished dyeing your hair!"

Onew already took off his apron "…why do I always literally have to hear about everybody life?!" he was about to get out when he saw the 2min couple coming into the barbershop, they were holding hands and giggling to each other, lovey dovey all around.  

"Hyung? What's wrong!?" Taemin asked worried when he saw disturbed Onew.

"NO, no…I can't handle you two right now…" he said and left the place, leaving the other four looking at each other confused.

"what happened here?!" Minho asked

"you know…our forever alone Onew"  Jonghyun sigh " I think we should find him a girlfriend…"

"that would be great!" Taemin clapped his hand excitedly.

"you know baby…" Key said smiling at his lover "sometimes…you can be smart…."

Jonghyun smiled at him proudly before his face changed and he frowned "wait, what?!" Everybody laughed and Jonghyun looked pissed "what do you mean sometimes?!"

 


 

well guys I hope you liked it ^^
as usual feel free to comment . if you liked this kind of story, you can also read this one:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/609709/onew-is-being-onew-comedy-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin