Our First Night Together

My Husband, Jung Taekwoon
Its already passed midnight but Ken's eyes still awake. Ken was laying on bed with a man with cat face that he have married since yesterday. Another word, their first night together. It was an arranged wedding. Ken tried his best to sleep but he just can't. It was really awkward to have someone you just met sleeping next to you. Then, Ken decided to move his body so he can see his husband's face. Then, Ken noticed how handsome Taekwoon is as his face was so close to his husband's. "Taekwoon-shi", Ken called Taekwoon's formal name quietly as he thought that it is too early to call unformal name. Taekwoon just hummed and open his eyes slowly. Then Ken knew that Taekwoon was still awaked. Ken regretted what he have done. "Well, you see, I...I can't sleep", Ken told Taekwoon with his voice shaking and he felt really shy. "So, what do you want me to do?", Taekwoon asked Ken with his soft voice. He really don't talk much. "Would you like to company me watching movie?" Ken answer with a question back with his voice still shaking. Taekwoon smiled and nodded. Ken was happy of course. Not because Taekwoon agreed to company him watching movie, it because he just saw Taekwoon first smile for him. How lucky he is. Both of them moved from their bed and went to the living room where they put the tv. "Can we watch horror movie? I just love to watch it." Ken asked Taekwoon. Taekwoon just nodded. Ken the dvd player and put the Conjuring cd inside. He rushed himself to the kitchen and went back with bowl of popcorn and two large cup of coke. I put the popcorn between him and Taekwoon. Just in case Taekwoon want some. After 20 minutes, Ken can't stop himself from screaming everytime there were a shocked scenes while Taekwoon still with his poker face. Ken can't take it any longer. He took the remote controller and push the pause button. Taekwoon looked at him with a why-you-pause look. Taekwoon really doesn't have any expression much. "I know its sound weird to ask but....can...can I hug you? Actually I can easily get shock when-",Ken didn't finish his word when Taekwoon just pull him into a hug. That was suprising. Ken put.his head on Taekwoon's chest and continued watching the movie. Then Ken noticed that Taekwoon was his hair Ken did niot stop him. No, Ken don't want it to stop. When the moviee was about to finish, Ken found himself half-asleep. Taekwoon turned the tv off when the movie was over. "Jaehwan-ah, wake up and lets go to bed. Its already 3 in the morning." Ken felt someone shaking his body and calling his name. He opened his eyes and saw his husband in front of him. He woke up and they walked to their room. Ken lay on bed next to.hos husband. Suddenly, Ken remember the movie he just watch. He start to feel scare. He tried to close his eyes to sleep but he failed. Then, Ken felt something wrap around his hip. He felt so proteced. Taekwoon was back hugging him. Ken can feel the back of his head touches Taekwoon's chest. He can feel Taekwoon's heartbeat like melody. Its does sound good. "I wil always be your husband that will love you for the rest of my life. I love you, Lee Jaehwan." Those are the beautiful words Ken ever heard from Taekwoon. He smiled and reply back. "I love you too, Jung Taekwoon." Taekwoon's hug got tighter and both of them fall alsleep in each other arms.