Making a pink colored world with you

Making a pink colored world with you

I couldn't say it wasn't frustrating. Right now I was a little irritated and unhappy about the situation happening in front of me. I'm sure you want to ask me "Why ?", right ? 
Well, it was mainly because the guy I loved was happily wrapping himself around my best friend. I'm sure you are going to ask me "Why the guy you are in love with was doing this with your friend ?", right ?
Well, it was mainly because they were VERY good friends and also a little bit drunk too. In fact, both of them were my friends. And I'm sure you are going to ask me "Why are you in love with him then", right ?
Why was I in love with him ? I, myself, doesnt know why. After all, the object of my affection as beautiful, gentle, kind, bright, and feminine as he may be looking is still and will forever be a GUY. But what I was sure of is the fact that I didnt like seeing how he trow his pretty, attractive and clueless drunken self in the arm of another man. Even if the other man was our friend.
You are going to say "Isn't that just plain envy and jealousy toward your friend", right ?
Yeah, right! It was jealousy ! Plain pitiable jealousy... And so what ? It wasn’t like my jealousy is going to cause an environmental disaster !
Even thought he wasn't mine... I liked him.... Even through he was obliviously a "friend".... I was still incredibly jealous of him.
But how could I possibly be a rival to someone like Eli and snatch my beloved Kevin away from him ?
He was handsome, nice, athletic, manly and good natured. and to top it all they spent a great deal of time together. After all, they were friends since forever with each other and me, well, I was nothing. Nothing more than a third weel of a late schoolmate friend...
So pathetic... so frustrating I could cry.
I looked at them again. They were emiting some kind of an aura that was saying "you can't come near us nor in between us so forget it". While wisphering something back and forth to each other ears. They seemed so intimate and..... happy ?
I couldn't watch anymore of their own pink colored bubbles and romantic like world. It was hard for me to admit but they looked good together.
I sighed heavily. My mood wasn't really great and I needed some fresh air. I grabbed a beer for my lonely and depressed self and stood up to leave.
I was feeling as if I had lost an important game before I even had the chance to play. It left a bitter taste in my mouth.
I sighed again and slowly walked away when a voice stopped me.
- Hey, Jaeseop ! Where are you going ? Don’t tell me you are going home already ?
I quickly turned around when I recognized that soft nasal voice. Kevin. My lovely Kevin.
- Huh ? Ah ! Yes… I’m a little tired so I'm leaving early...
- I... I see... He replied while twisting his hands together.
And we stared into each other eyes without saying a word for a few minutes.
- Humm.... Did you want something because.... ?
He swiftly glanced over his shoulder and Eli gave him a thumbs up with a broad sunny smile on. I raised and eyebrow. What was going on ?
Kevin looked back at me. He seemed scared but he also had a determined gaze on.
- Can... Can I go with you ? I have something to tell you.
- Of course ! I said before gulping down my beer and putting the empty bottle on the nearest table. Let's go ! I said happily while thinking how lucky I was.
We had just gone through the door when I heard the loud voice of Eli.
- Jaeseop ! If you dare break the heart of Kevin, I'm going to break your face ! You have been warned so take good care of him, you got it ?!
- What ? What are you.....
But I couldn't finish my sentence. Kevin hastily pushed me and closed the door at the speed of light. His face where beet-red. He didn't say anything nor did he look at me. He just walked away, his face still as red as a poeny. Then I realised. That phrase Eli said. That strange blessing smile he had when saying that. Kevin's embarrassed blushing face. Maybe.... it was… THAT ? No... I couldn’t believe it.
Kevin, who was still walking in front of me, turned around; his face facing the ground.
- Did…did you heard what he said ?
I swallowed my salive. My troat was dry.
- Yes, I did hear it.
He nooded his head, his bangs bouncing back and forth on his forehead.
- That mean you understood the meaning of his words, right ?
- … Yes…
So it really was THAT.
- Aren’t you disgusted ?
- Why should I ? I’m the same as you, Kevin… I am the same...
He raised his head. His eyes were twinkling and a smile was stretching his lips. He looked happy.
- Can... We... Could we hold hands ? He softly mubbled to me. But if you dont want to it’s also fine ! He added hastily, his ears turning red.
 I smiled from ear to ear. Kevin. My Kevin. Without a second trought on my part, I ran up to him and immediatly laced my fingers with his. His hands was soft and warm. He stared at our intertwined hands then looked back at me with the most heartbreaking and beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life so far. And when I thought I couldn't get any more happier than this, He came closer  and lifted his head a little to lay the sweetest kiss on my lips.
He was now giving me the chance to make a pink colored and romantic like world with him.
In the end, I was wrong. I didn’t lose the game earlier, because I had already won it over without knowing it.
- I love you, Kevin. I whispered softly in his ears.
I took him in my arms and kissed him again. Flustered, he quickly hid his face in my chest.
Another smile grew on my face. He was so cute, my kevin. My cute kevin.