My Name Is Song Ji Hyo (You named me that!)

The Gumiho Of My Life

  ''Ouch...'' is the only thing that Jong Kook can said because he was confuse,angry and blank at the same time. (Who is this girl? Why didn't I shout at her or even push her? Why do I let her hug me this long? what is this feeling?...) Jong Kook has many question in his mind. After few minutes of blank, he came back to his sense and push the girl infront of her.

''Yah! W-Who are you?! This is my storeroom, you...lunatic!'' Jong Kook shouted to the girl who was siting on the floor while turning his back to that girl coz he felt dizzy. Without a reason, the girl's eyes was turning blue glowing thru the dark. When Jong Kook turn back to see her and saw the glowing eyes, he was shocked and fell to the ground.

  He felt pain but endure it, The girl stands up but it looked like she was flying. ''Kim Jong Kook, don't you remember me? You release me from the temple's painting, don't you remember it? And I wanted to repay you your kindness, but if like this you treat me you gonna be very sorry. '' she said with a scary tone.

  Jong Kook stand up and gives a glare to that girl, a short glare coz he still scrared of her. ''What are you ta-'' he didn't continue coz she take a step forward and pressed her lips at his, Jong Kook was angry of her but then he froze in his position with his feeling again.

  The kiss was quite long coz she actually 'taking' something thru his mouth. When she break the kiss, Jong Kook was unpleanst and he felt his back was in pain. ''Ahh..what...aah..have..y-you..d-d-one..ahh..'  After saying those word, he passed out.Her tail suddenly pop out when the 'thing' was inside her body back and the moon was full, she has 9 tail that was shining brihtly.

  The girl was about to leave him but at the same time, she felt a weird feeling to her. ''I already 'repay' it, beside he's the who treat me like a bastard. Why should I care?...Maybe I should..'' She said and turn back to Jong Kook who was laying on the cold floor.''You do have small eyes and big arms, you do look cute. I saw your smile at the temple went you fond a signal, it was like the greatest news for you,but the phone's battery was dead. Silly guy..hehe..''

  She decided to gave him back her precious ball to Jong Kook, again thru the sweet mouth of him.''Well here it is...'' She said. Her head was inches from his and their lips were again met, she had to do this kiss coz it is for Jong Kook.

  When the kiss broke, Jong Kook opened his eyes widely and quickly gets up. The girl was shocked and gives him some space."Y-yah, what happened to me? Why do I lie on the foor?'' He said with what's going on. ''Jong Kook-ah, do you remember it now?'' she said softer this time. ''Remember... what? By the way how did you know my name, and what is yours?''

  ''I...don't have a name. But you can call me anything you like.'' she answerd shyly. ''Ermm..what about...Song Ji Hyo? You remind me of someone, does it sound good?'' he asked her with a sweet smile.''Fine! Song Ji Hyo...that sounds great actually.(He didn't remember what just happen...)