Your last wish *Final*

Your last wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol clearly remember the first time he met with him. This was his worst yet most lucky day in his life. After all, he met with his love of life.  He remember his beautifull brown eyes and slightly chubby cheeks and his cute gummy smile that he didn't find it cute at the first time but instead he thought it's most worst thing in the world. Soon he regreted it, of course and slowly fall for it.

Chanyeol was studing in California at that time. He is from very rich family. He lived a life that every people dreamed for. One word, he was like a prince. Girls chase after him and gyus envy him. He has good grade. He has everything, good looking, well built and money. But that day was the worst day ever in his life, at least he thought so.

Sun is shining brightly in the sky and weither is hot. Chanyeol walked into the cafe near the beach and took a seat in front of the window. He looked around  the busy street through the window while waiting for the waitress to come and take his order.

"Excuse me? may i help you?" Someone said from behind. Chanyeol looked up and saw a boy around his age stood in front of him a smile on his face. That boy was asian too, like him.  Chanyeol nodded and gave his order.

While he waiting for his breakfast, Chanyeol opened his laptop and doing his homework. He didn't saw the waiter coming to his table with his order. When the boy about to place his food on the table, he accidently slipped a milk on Chanyeol's laptop and his pants. The boys eyes widened and quickly apologized.

"I am sorry, i am sorry... I didn't mean to, I am so sorry" the boy continuoed to tell and tried to wipe Chanyeol's pants with a towel. Chanyeol pushed him angerly and glared.

"What the ?! What were you thinking?! you broke my laptop? There were so many important things, you know?!!!" He yelled to him and attract other people's attentions. The boy paniced and bowed to him.

"I am sorry, i didn't mean to please forgive me. I will pay you back" He said and apologized again.

"Who said you can pay back and what kind of employer hire you, " Chanyeol yelled again.

"Kris? what is going on?" suddenly someone said and walked to them and apologized from Chanyeol.

"We are sorry costumer, We will pay back for you laptop" the meneger said. Chanyeol still glaring to the boy named Kris.

"No need, I don;t need this anyway... just fire this useless person.... aish jincha" Chanyeol said the last part in Korean, frustrated. Kris's eyes widened when he heard it. Chanyeol walked out from the cafe.

 

 

Later that day Chanyeol and his friends went to the fast food restaurant during the lunch break.  Chanyeol was stood in the line in front of the counter to give his and his friends order. And when it comes to Chanyeol's turn, he didn't looked up from his phone. He said his order to the casher but after severel minutes passed Chanyeol didn't recieve anything from the casher. He confused and looked up and saw Kris was standing behind the counter. He smirked to himslef after he released Kris.

"you again? " He asked but Kris ignored him and take the next person's order. Chanyeol sighed in frustration. This boy was totally ignoring him.

"Hey! i was ordering!" Chanyeol said loudly. Kris looked to him with annoyed face.

"Sorry, there are costumers waiting. Could you please leave" Kris said and conituoed his work. Chanyeol looked to him disbilief and looked to Kris's name tag.

"Kris Wu? huh? Are you chinese? " Chanyeol chukled darkly and asked in Korean. Kris quickly hide his name tag with his hands and glared to him.

"what? What do you need!!" He asked from Chanyeol in Korean too.

"Korean? But your name is chinese?" Chanyeol asked in Korean. Kris sighed and ignored him again.

That day Chanyeol waited untill Kris's work done.Chanyeol was leaning against the wall and saw Kris walking out from the fast food cafe and walked to the bus station. Chanyeol walked after him.

"Yah~" he called. Kris turned around and saw Chanyeol. He frowned then walked away again, No one ignored Chanyeol like this.  He quickly grabbed Kris's wrist and turned him around harshly.

"yah! I am talking to you" Chanyeol said. Kris sighed and looked to Chanyeol while crossed his arms around his chest.

"Then what do you want?" He asked. Chanyeol tilted his head to the side while smirking.

"Were you trying to take a revenge on me while embressing me in front of so many people huh?" He asked. Then waited few sec for Kris to answer but the boy didn't said a word but glared to him. Chanyeol sighed.

"We are both Korean and we are here in other country. Let's be friendly with each other huh?" He said and rised his eyebrows not really meant his words but just to piss the boy off.  And of course he succeed.

"Who is telling me to friendly with each other? you are the one that being ing jerk at the first place and now saying this nonsence to huh? What do you think you are? Stop wasting my time, will you?" Kris said and walked away. But Chanyeol didn't leave him.

"So you fired huh? i think i succeed to fire you from your work right?" Chanyeol said and followed him but Kris stooped and Chanyeol bumped into his back.

"The man? tell me if you are going to stop next time!" Chanyeol said but pushed by Kris and took few steps back. kris glared to him then pointed to him.

"Stop bothering me and yes you succeed to made me fired from my job and there won't be next time, ok? I really don't want to see you" he said and walked away leaving Chanyeol with satisfied smile on his face.

 

 

"You look cute and beautifull" Chanyeol said and Kris rolled his eyes and ignored him. It's been already three weeks since they first met and of course Chanyeol didn't want to leave Kris alone. It was so fun to him to piss Kris off. They were currently in a flower shop where Kris is working part time.

Chanyeol sat on the small couch in the shop and watching Kris doing his job. After few minutes later, kris sighed and looked to Chanyeol.

"Could you please leave? You are creeping my costumers! I don't want to get fired again because of you!" kris said. Chanyeol looked around himself then to Kris. He shrugged his shoulders.

"there is no one besides us and i don't think i am creeping your costumers but i think i am actually attracting them. Don't you think so?" He asked and walked to Kris and tried to corner him. But Kris showed him away from himslef. He walked to the counter.

"Seems like it's really fun for you to make me angry huh?" Kris asked while glaring. Chanyeol shrugged again.

"maybe or maybe not. I don't care you get fired again or something. It's your problem but i actually enjoying it a bit more" He said and chuckled to himself. Kris clenched his fists and rised his right arm to punch Chanyeol but stopped in the mid air by Chanyeol's words.

"Go on punch me then i can report to your employer that you used a voilence to you costumer and you will be in deep you know" He said while smirking. Kris dropped his hand to his side and nodded his head.

"ok, Do what you want, i don't care. I think it's your method to make yourself not boried too much right? you rich people always like that, you don't know anything but playing around." Kris said and walked away from him.

Few days later, Chanyeol was walking home after hanging out with his friends at night. He was driving his car and when he passed by some shops at the streets, he saw someone familiar. It was Kris but he was not alone. There were another three or four gyus. Probably trying to pick a fight with Kris. Chanyeol shook his head and wanted to go and leave him but the thught that might Kris beaten up crossed his mind. Chanyeol quickly parked his car at the side of the road and walked to them.

One guy pushed Kris and another one grabbed him from behind and the one who pushed him punched him on the face while other two are laughing. Chanyeol got nearer to them and screamed.

"Hey! what is going on?" He yelled to them. The one who punched Kris turned around and looked to Chanyeol with smirk.

"Oh! a hero? want to save your princess huh?" he said but he didn't recieve an answer from Chanyeol but very hard kick on his stomach. The one who held Kris let go of Kris and other two too, they charged to Chanyeol. Kris start to kick and puch them and they recieved one and two here and there. It was obvioes that Chanyeol and kris can't win the fight. Chanyeol grabbed Kris's hand and they start to ran.

"Don't let them go! ran" One of the bullies said and start to chase after them. Chanyeol quickly opened his car and they got in. They quickly drive away.

"Wow! that was close right?" Chanyeol said and laughed happy that they ran away on time. he looked to Kris and saw Kris too smiling. That was the first time Chanyeol thought Kris's smiled is beautifull. Chanyeol cleared his throat after he knew what he was thinking and it become so uncomfartably silent in the car.

"Thanks" Kris said quietly few minuts later.

"oh.. mmm" Chanyeol nodded then looked to Kris.

"Where is you place i can drive you there" Chanyeol said and didn't bilieave himself to said that kind of thing to Kris. Kris quickly shook his head.

"No nononono... you can drop me here i can go back by myslef" Kris said but Chanyeol refused.

"It's ok, Besides i am boried so... i think i will drive you" He said and Kris nodded.

About an half an hour later they arrived at the neighborhoon where Kris is live. It was one of the worst neighborhood in the city unlike Chanyeol 's were there is only celebryties or rich people live. Chanyeol looked around then to Kris. Kris rubbed the back of his neck.

"uuuh... thank you again" He said awkwardly. Chanyeol shrugged and smiled a little and about to get into his car.

"If you don't mind, i can threat you with cup of coffee" Kris said to him. Chanyeol smiled then nodded his head, one cup of coffee won't hurt right?

When they entered to the house they greated by silence. Kris took off his shoes.

"Umma, I am home!" Kris called but recieved nothing. Kris walked to the bedroom guessing his mother maybe sleeping but didn't find her.

"Umma?" he called again confused and worried at the same time. Chanyeol too noticed the athmospere, followed Kris to the bathroom. When they opened the bathroom door they saw Kris's mother fainted on the floor. Kris's eyes widened.

"Umma!" Kris screamed and knelt in front of his mother.

 

"I am sorry we couldn't do anything. She passed away. I am sorry" Doctor said to kris and left them at the hallway of hospital. Kris's tears foworing down from his eyes and knelt onthe floor crying. Chanyeol knelt behind him and hugged him tight. Kris snuggled to Chanyeol 's embrance while crying.

It took another two months to Chanyeol to tell Kris to move in with him. Of course Kris refused at first. Doesn't want to be a bother to his friend. Chanyeol and kris became so close after kris's mother dieth. She had a cancer and Kris was working hard to earn money for her surgery but his mother couldn't wait.

After Kris moved in with Chanyeol , they became more close. Chanyeol will go to his university and Kris will go to his work. Things going smoothly untill Kris start to avoid Chanyeol as much as he can. On the other hand, Chanyeol was ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter