03

My Dongsaeng Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

 

 

Wow. She's really that Jung Eunji of our school? She's really popular because of her vocal. yeah, i'm a fan of her because her voice is just seriously so nice. But i decided to not let her know that we are in the same school.

'uhh? hello?' i said awkwardly to her as she didnt do anything and just stood at there staring at me. 

'o...oh.. hello. i'm jung eunji.' she snapped out of her thoughts and introduced herself.

'you're back?' Mrs Jung came out of the kitchen carrying a tray of drinks in her hand and ask us to go up to Eunji sunbae's room.

 

We sat down on the chairs as we place our bags beside the study table.

 

'Hmmm so should we start out lesson?' I asked but she shook her head i stare at her weirdly. What does she want?

 

'We should know each other better first right?' She flashes her infamous eyesmile...wow, that's the smile that charms everyone in our school..

 

'How old are you? You seems to be younger then me?' She asked.

 

'I'm 17.' I repiled. 'Then how can you teach me?' She asked. 'I know how.' I repiled simply while she stare at me in disbelieve.

 

'Give me your math textbook. Mrs Jung told me that math is your weakest subject.' She nodded and took out her math book while i took out some blank papers.

 

'I'll do this difficult question and you will check the answer.' she agree and i start solving the ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter