Meeting Him For the First Time

Will You Be Mine & Mine Only ♡

Nichkhun POV

"Idol Army's 'She Arrived!", yelled everyone excitedly.

I was really excited because this was a special episode for Valentines Day. And the guests are a surprise. No one in 2pm knows who the guests are, even though we've practically begged to Manager hyung to tell us who they are. But he won't say a word about it. Oh well.

"The chocolate you have in your hands right now-", started MC Boom.

"-Chocolate? But this looks like crap.", muttered Junho but it was loud enough for everyone to hear it.

I couldn't help but laugh with everyone else. It did look like crap in a plastic bag.

"Hey! The staff members gave those chocolates as a gift for working so hard.", defended Boom.

After he said that, we all opened the bag and took a bite out of the chocolate. Hmm..... its not that bad; its really sweet. 

I looked up as Boom started announcing who the mystery guests are, "To match the love's season, a lovable group was invited!"

"Who do you think is the guests, Nichkhun?", asked Taecyeon.

"I don't know. Maybe someone we've already recorded with?", I answered back.

"Maybe."

I was really curious as to who they would be. I mean since it's an episode for Valentines Day so it would be someone special. Boom started singing 'Gee' (a trashy version of it). So I was right someone we've already had, SNSD. 

"A really fresh, and lively group came to 'She Arrived!'. Please come out!", said Boom, looking at the curtain that blocked our view from looking at the guests. 

I watched as the curtain flew open showing.... showing male idols, again. 

"Didn't we already have male idols come during Christmas. And again for Valentines Day.", complained Chansung quietly so that only the 2pm members heard him. 

Everyone was a little disappointed except for Boom, who was really excited to see SHINee. We all watched as Boom called SHINee over to us. I watched as they walked over. The leader, Onew, had a huge smile on his face. Jonghyun was talking to Key and coming at the back was the maknae, Taemin, walking with......... with........... the most gorgeous human being I have ever seen. Boom started introducing SHINee and naming the awards they won and something else that I could care less about. All I could see and hear was the tall and handsome (yet cute) idol. He had big, brown eyes which was framed by his thick eyelashes. He had creamy, white skin and full, red lips which looked so kissable right now. And that gorgeous face was surrounded by wavy, brown hair which was swept to one side perfectly. This gorgeous god's name is Choi Minho. A perfect name for a perfect person (I know that it sounds cheesy).

"Hello! We're shining SHINee!"

Wow! Even his voice is perfect. He sounds like an angel to me. Right know I'm probably acting like a fan girl and stuff but I don't care! Who wouldn't fan girl over him?!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!"

Uh? Everyone looks over at the cameras and right underneath them is all of the female staff; screaming and fangirling(?) over SHINee. I saw Chansung, Wooyoung, Junho, Junsu and Jaebeom getting frowns on their faces instantly. Taecyeon and I were the only ones without frowns. I didn't really care as long as they didn't get anywhere near my Minho. Wait..... my Minho? Argh! What is going on with me? Look at what do you do to me Choi Minho?

"What are they doing now?", Boom asked curiously.

I looked up as the female staff started rushing up to my Min- I mean SHINee. Now everyone in 2om was jealous but for different reasons. They were jealous of SHINee while I was jealous of the noona's. I wish that I could be the one running up to Minho and hugging him like that. After the noona's were done giving their presents to SHINee and once 2pm and Boom was done admiring their presents (the chocolates looked delicious), Boom wanted Taemin to say the ending line.

"Lets say Idol Army's 'She Arrived!'", Boom said while demonstrating the hand gestures to Taemin.

"You get it right? Good. Ok, 1-2-3-", said Boom.

"She-", was the only thing that came out of Taemin's mouth.

Everyone went crazy with that cute smile. He does have a cute face but not as cute as Minho's. Stop it Nichkhun! Great! Now I'm talking to myself.

"We have someone with crazy good looks too!", Boom said while pointing at Jaebeom.

"Wait! Why are you making me do it?! Make Nichkhun do it!", Jaebeom said quickly.

"Just try it once. Idol Army!", coaxed Boom.

Jaebeom gave in and did it. But instead of a cute face, he did the most weirdest face ever. Everyone was laughing at him including SHINee, who was practically on the floor. Hmm.... Minho looks really cute when he's smiling, and absolutely adorable when he laughs. Jaebeom keep being weird so you can make Minho laugh. I really want to see it again.

"I deserve this crap!", Jaebeom says while hugging the chocolate close to him.

"We'll move on.", Boom said quickly, "Everyone, don't change the channel!"

"Idol Army's 'She Arrived!'", said everyone together ending this segment of the show.

I couldn't wait for the next part because that's when we get to flirt with SHINee and choose our partners. I already knew who was going to be my partner.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey I updated my first chapter for my first story. I hope that you guys will like the chapter. :)

Oh and please if there is any mistakes in here, please, please tell me so that I can fix it! 

When Nichkhun was describing Minho, I used this pic for Minho:

my-prince-minho-magicalfairy-32505561-14  

He looks so adorable!

If you want the next chapter to have Taemin's POV you can comment about it or have someone else's POV in here. I'll try my best! 

Adorable Minho Pictures:

hqdefault.jpg

choi_minho_of_SHINEE_14112009051226.jpg

choi-minho-6-jpg.jpg