Entry #5

Yoona’s Love List

5. Yoona likes someone who would always listen to whatever she says

 

 

Yoona's eyes widen upon opening the front door of her university dorm room. There has been someone knocking loudly so Yoona irritably opened the door just to be surprised upon seeing her visitor.

 

 

On the other hand, her visitor is obviously shocked upon seeing Yoona's face.

 

 

"Y-Yuri?! What are you doing here?" Yoona asked, shocked.

 

 

"A-Are you the one who owns this room?" Yuri asked, equally shocked as well.

 

 

"Well, yeah...you? What are you doing here?"

 

 

Yuri is standing at her door with her big backpack and a large tote that looks like it'll burst with its contents.

 

 

"I asked the university dorm master if they have an available room for me. It seems like your room is the only one that is available," Yuri replied scratching the back of her head.

 

 

"Oh."

 

 

"Well, it's okay if you don't like--"

 

 

"Babo, it's okay, of course." Yoona chuckled.

 

 

She led Yuri inside.

 

Yoona stood with her arms wide open.

 

 

"Welcome home."

 

 

Yuri heartily laughed.

 

 

 

What a dork.

 

 

 

It seems like she would definitely like here.

 

 

---

 

The first time that Yoona and Yuri tried to hang out in their now shared dorm room was during the first weekend of Yuri's stay.

 

They hardly meet each other during this past week. Of course, they would go to class together, spend the breaks with each other and go back to the dorm together again but aside from that, they wouldn't talk in their dorm aside from their dinner time. After that, they would be just in their own room doing their requirements. Really, senior year has been taking its toll on them.

 

So it was a really great sight when Yuri stumbled upon a serene looking Yoona. She sitting on the couch when Yuri was about to get some water before going back to her room to finish her assignment for a class the two doesn't share.

 

"Oh, Yuri, want to watch a movie with me?" Yoona asked, smiling.

 

It was the first time Yoona asked her to do something together. Often times, it would be Yuri who's asking.

 

Even though she wasn't even halfway in doing her assignment and she even didn't started writing on her paper that she was supposed to do last night yet, Yuri jumped on Yoona's offer.

 

 

 

Damn those things.

 

 

 

Yuri sat beside her on the couch. But she remembered something.

 

 

"Oh it's better if we have popcorn!"

 

 

"Yeah, let me--"

 

 

"No, let me get it," Yuri cut her off.

 

 

"But--"

 

 

"Wait here."

 

 

"You wouldn't listen to me, won't you?" Yoona mumbled while smiling after Yuri left.

 

---

 

Their "movie weekend" became a habit for the two. Each girl makes it to a point that they would both be available for this night even though it means added sleepless nights and lesser time for recreation during the weekdays.

 

 

But today, Yuri had been waiting on the couch for Yoona to come out of her room for their movie night.

 

 

It's been two hours but Yoona seems like she's busy in her own room. Yuri started to be disappointed but if she wouldn't let the other girl explain, her hurt would just be doubled. So she decided to check up on her.

 

 

She knocked on her door.

 

 

The door creaked open and it revealed a Yoona who’s covered in her thick comforters. At that instant, worry swept across Yuri's face.

 

 

 

Yoona is ill.

 

 

 

"Sorry, Yul. I can't watch the movie with you," Yoon managed to say despite the hoarseness and shivering of her voice.

 

 

Yuri decided to open the door wider.

 

 

"No, Yuri. You shouldn't enter. I don't want you to get sick too," she protested.

 

 

Yuri shook her head and led Yoona to her bed. Yoona obliged.

 

 

 

Yoona is shivering from head to toe. Her temperature is ridiculously high. Yuri tucked her in.

 

 

 

"Wait for me here."

 

 

 

Yuri managed to get the university doctor from the infirmary before he leaves for the day. Yoona was already dazed and confused when the doctor arrived. She only managed to remember and hear the words "fever", "stress", "fatigue" and "rest" before she passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

The morning came and Yoona awaked to the bright light entering her room. She squint her eyes to adjust to the bright light. She was about to get up when she noticed something holding her down. She looked to her right and saw Yuri seating on a chair beside her bed and her upper body is sprawled on her lower limbs. It seemed like she fell asleep watching over her.

 

 

Sensing her movements, Yuri stirred in her sleep. She got up and her eyes widen upon seeing that Yoona is already sitting on the bed.

 

 

"Are you okay? Is there anything you need?" she asked frantically.

 

 

"No, actually--"

 

 

"Wait! I'll just get you something to eat," Yuri left before she can even continue her sentence.

 

 

 

Yoona smiled and shook her head.

 

 

 

Standard stubborn Yuri.

 

 

 

---

 

 

It's been two days and Yoona's feeling a lot better now. Yuri insisted to ditch her classes to take care of her even though Yoona vehemently rejected her offer.

 

 

It seemed like the older girl really doesn't listen to anything she says so she just let the girl do whatever she wanted.

 

 

Besides, Yoona really likes having her around. She feels safe and comfortable just like having your favourite blanket on a cold night.

 

 

 

"Yoona, here's your lunch."

 

 

Yuri entered the room with porridge in hand. Yoona can't deny the fact that Yuri's been treating her like a princess this past days plus the bonus that the other girl is really good in cooking.

 

 

 

"Did you already take your medicine?"

 

 

Yoona pouted at her and shook her head.

 

 

Yuri sighed, "What would I do to you?"

 

 

Yoona chuckled.

 

"Why won't you feed me Nurse Kwon? Ahhh~" Yoona opened like those of alligator's just like when she is laughing.

 

 

"Yes, Alligator Yoong," Yuri teased.

 

 

Yoona pouted.

 

 

Yuri chuckled. She patted the younger girl's head and proceeded to feed her anyways.

 

 

Yoona happily ate. She finds Yuri sweet and caring. Her future lover would be so lucky to have her and she's also lucky to have a friend like her.

 

 

 

That night Yuri checked her temperature before going to bed.

 

 

"Your temperature is normal now. Thank God," Yuri sighed in relief.

 

 

"Yul, thank you so much," Yoona said. Her eyes staring at her intently and sincerity is evident from her deep, dark beautiful eyes.

 

 

Yuri chuckled. "It's nothing."

 

 

Yoona pouted.

 

 

"I wanted to thank you. I wish I could hug you now... but I can't." Yoona tried to smile.

 

 

"Of course, I don't want you to smell me or to have cold--"

 

 

She stopped her sentence as soon as Yuri wrapped her arms around her.

 

 

"Hey, you don't smell bad. Plus, I have a strong immunity," Yuri said while smiling.

 

 

"But I don't want you to hug me."

 

 

"But I am hugging you now," Yuri snickered.

 

 

"But--"

 

 

"Shh," Yuri tightened her hug.

 

 

"Sleep now okay?" she said as soon as they parted.

 

 

Yoona nodded obediently like a child.

 

 

Yuri was about to go when suddenly a hand caught her wrist and held her back. She turned her head and saw Yoona holding tightly to her wrist.

 

 

"Don't leave me alone," she pouted.

 

 

Yuri smiled and nodded. She slipped next to Yoona on the bed after turning off the lights.

 

 

Yuri just stayed on the opposite side of Yoona as far as possible to give enough room for the younger girl.

 

 

"Come here. You'll gonna fall off," Yoona called.

 

 

"No, I'm fi--" she sentence was cut when Yoona pulled her at the center of the bed and snuggled at her.

 

 

"Babo, you really don't listen to anything I say," Yoona mumbled sleepily. She buried her face to the crook of Yuri's neck.

 

 

Yoona's hot breath is trickling Yuri's neck causing her nerves to run havoc. She is sure that she's blushing due to their proximity. It's their first time to sleep together and she is thankful that the room is already dark.

 

 

"Good night, Yul," Yoona mumbled yet again. She pressed her lips to her neck and went off to dreamland soon after.

 

 

Yuri's heartbeat was racing, she's sure that if Yoona isn't asleep she would be able to feel it jumping out of her chest too.

 

 

She took deep breaths to calm her heart.

 

She smiled upon seeing Yoona's angel-like serene sleeping face.

 

 

Yuri placed a kiss on the crown of the sleeping girl's head.

 

 

"Good night, Yoong," she said though the girl is already in dreamland.

 

 

 

Yuri smiled before going to sleep thinking that tonight she would really sleep tight and have really sweet dreams.

 

---------

A/N: so how  was it people? please do comment. i love hearing from you 

And please do add me up on sff and twitter @isarangjeti I wanted to have friends whom i can spazz with... follow me 'kay? :)