One-shot version of He and He

He and He
Please log in to read the full chapter

Click clack clack…click clack clickclickclickclack clack…

Yifan is searching the Internet for some resources to use for his final paper, seated comfortably on the couch of his college apartment.  He had promised his friend that they would go out to watch a movie as soon as he is done with his paper.

He doesn’t realize that Joonmyeon is watching him from behind, as the latter creeps in and wonders what exactly Yifan is searching for that relates to the final paper.

There is a soft rustle as Joonmyeon crawls over the couch and plops down next to Yifan, replacing the plushie bunny on his seat and putting it on his lap.  He watches Yifan with an admiring gaze, with a small smile of amazement at how fast his friend is typing in English.  Joonmyeon doesn’t understand three-quarters of the essay that Yifan is writing, but he can catch the familiar vocabulary terms that Yifan had taught him in the past.

Click click clack…clack…clackclackclackclickclickclackclack…

Feeling a little mischievous, Joonmyeon lowers the bunny from his lap to the floor and brings up his legs to the couch, shifting his position.  Shoving his hands into the front pocket of his hoodie jacket, he turns sideways to face Yifan directly, and stares at Yifan’s legs.

Yifan is aware that Joonmyeon has changed positions, and does nothing to acknowledge him.  He stares intently at his laptop while typing up more lines, before he finishes his paragraph with a period.

Click clack clack…click clack click…clack…clackclackclack.

Without thinking, as he crosses his ankles, Yifan raises his left arm to rest upon the back of the couch, and he mindlessly grazes his hand softly against Joonmyeon’s pant leg.

In response, Joonmyeon moves his left leg forward stealthily, underneath the crook of Yifan’s left leg.  He scans Yifan’s face for any response and softly giggles as he retracts his leg, when Yifan does respond by lightly hitting him with his hand on Joonmyeon’s right knee, all with a serious face.

Click clack clack…click clack clickclickclickclack clack…

Yifan’s large hands return to the keyboard to type a new paragraph, and Joonmyeon can only watch them with silent wonder at how fast the fingers are flurrying across the keys.

Joonmyeon almost jumps in his

Please log in to read the full chapter