'Creation of Ice- Princess' Chapter Two

'It's not Stupid it's Cupid'

'Creation of Ice- Princess' Chapter Two

 

Creation of the next Ice- Princess takes place when the mortal boy continues cupid's job... causing more 'love' to human world... then the 'Princess' got weaker... more love the more she got weaker but before she... died... she created a monster... a girl with no feeling... named... Airy... 

Airy's POV

Airy walks to her school making... all the boy's follow her... then other girls whisper "Look at her she have everything... but have the most hated attitude" after the boys heard what the girls said they pushed them "You better not do it next time... you dirty..." then he lifted his hand preparing to slap her in the face but she runs away saying "I HATE you" 

'beauty is a crime...'

She is gifted by beauty... she is cursed by it a beauty that can hurt... she is hated by it... girls and people act that they like her because of her wealth they up to her wealth... she know all of this she knows that there is no reason to have feeling when people just like what she have not what she is.... 

'I hate you... hate you... you...' voices kept replay in her mind

"If only you know what happened... if only you know!!" 

 

Five years ago

Her Mother died giving birth to her...

'You killed her... you killed her!! You monster... die..' her father blamed it all to Airy his only child... 'Die you monster!' he then strangle his child until she can't breathe causing her to faint in... the mist of dying... 'my child you can't die you have an important mission to complete you must not die continue to live until you found your importance' then the next thing she knew she is in the hospital... and her father is now dead... he hang himself... he suicide because of guilt... leaving her her wealth... but she always is empty no love... no one... always and forever leaving her all alone... 

'If only you understand... if only... you people understand..." she cried hard but no tears comes out she's done crying... from torture to blaming herself to her father's death...

After those suffering years she strives to stand up on her self... she did leaving her dark memories... she then completely has no feelings... all that is left is hate towards 'love' because of love her mother suffer giving birth to her because they told her that she love her/ her child to even give her life to her...

-------End------

 

Cupid's POV

He got summoned in the place where... Gods are...

"Cupid did you know what the 'past' cupid did?" ask by Gods

"Yes, he got weaker because their no love in human world"

"anything else?"

"no... is their something else?"

"before you go to your mission you must know this the 'past' cupid fall in loves with a mortal... a forbidden history of heaven..." 

"Forbidden? but love is a good thing..."

"but that love.... created the enemy of love the 'Ice-Princess'... mortal and immortal are not meant for each other..."

"but the Princess is dead  long time ago"

"she is but she then cursed a girl to be her next 'successor' to the tittle..."

"Is she my next mission"

"Yes, she is your mission you will then be sent to human world you must find her and make her felt what love is"

"but cupid you should not repeat what the'past' cupid have done to fall in love with a mortal"

"but before you go to human world there will be only one arrow that will be given to you... the only one that you will use... but if you fail you will be a mortal... and to come back to heaven and be immoral you must continue the mission..."

"Cupid you are given a time... before the day 'past' cupid died the 'Valentines' day... 6 months from now..."

"what if I fail what will happen?"

"you will then be trapped to human world... no more going back to heaven and chaos will then start i human world ad our world"

"Will you accept the mission cupid your the only one that can save us...."

"I will"

Then Cupid is sent to human world to find Airy... the next 'Ice- Princess' his mission...

then he found her... the girl he have seen before in his dreams... his dream girl...

 

'What will happen to cupid will he... continue his mission even...' 

'Will good and evil cross one path?'