fin

Come back home, mister mister

"SKFAJJDKSKFKSK CHANYEOOOOOOOL!" 

Chanyeol snaps awake to the sound of long and excited strides in the direction of his bedroom. When he has fully regained his awareness, Baekhyun was there, grinning mischieviously down at him from his bedroom door frame.Oh no, Chanyeol thinks, not good. 

"What," he deadpans, voice laced with sleep, "the hell is it, Baekhyun?" His answer comes in the form of a cross-legged Baekhyun sitting on the bed beside him shoving a laptop on Chanyeol's outstreched and blanketed legs. 

At first Chanyeol doesn't understand, but then he squints and sees the webpage on the laptop. 

Girls' Generation 소녀시대 'Mr.Mr.' Music Video 

"Uh, okaaaay?" Chanyeol makes an attempt to push away the laptop but to no avail, "NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Baekhyun wails, pushing the laptop back to its original position, "YOU NEED TO WATCH IT UGH AJNDNSKSMVCMKX IT'S SO PERFECT OH MY GOD AAAAAAAH" And with that Baekhyun presses the space bar, playing the video. 

Chanyeol presses it again, pausing it then carefully putting the laptop on Baekhyun's lap. "Baekhyun, you know where my loyalties lie, don't you?" he said, feigning disdain. 

"But Chanyeoooool," Baekhyun whines, "You need to watch this! Pleaaaaase!" and then he was doing those disgusting puppy-dog eyes Chanyeol can never not resist. 

"Baekhyun stop doing that I swear to—" 

"Pretty pretty pleaaaase with Dara-noona on top?" 

"Ugh, okay okay!" 

"Yaaaaay thank you, Chanyeollie!" Baekhyun says, delivering a kiss to Chanyeol's cheek before placing the laptop again on Chanyeol's lap and pressing play. 

"Oh, the things I do for you," he mutters, before he loses himself in Baekhyun's squeals and fanboy incoherency. 

He doesn't notice the way Baekhyun's smile turns too many times wider when he decides to replay the video. 



"BAEKHYUUUUUUUUUUUNNIE!" 

Baekhyun's languid fanfiction marathon comes to an abrupt stop as he hears fast and 
exalted footsteps headed in the direction of his bedroom. Before he decides to beat Chanyeol to it, though, he's already standing there, leaned against the open door with an iPad in his hands. Damn you and your long legs. 

"Let me guess," Baekhyun drawls, but Chanyeol already knew what he was going to say so he continued it, "YES OMFG COME BACK HOME AJJDKFKKSKSKSKS WATCH IT WITH ME PLEASE!" he doesn't even wait for a response from Baekhyun and he splays himself on the bed, beside Baekhyun. He shows him the ipad. 

2NE1 - COME BACK HOME MV 

"But Chanyeol I have like a gazillion more fics to finish--" Baekhyun says, gesturing to the laptop screen. 

"But I watched Mr. Mr. with you two days ago! AAAAAND I was sleeping! You're not! So watch it with me!" 

"But Chanyeoooool!" 

"Please Baekkie pleaaaase!" 

"You know where my loyalties lie, don't you?" 

"Yup, it's with me! Now come on!" 

"Ugh okay, I guess it wouldn't be fair since I was in your place two days ago. Okay, okay, I'll watch it. Stop pouting, you oversized ppuppy. It's disgusting." 

"Ehehehe we both know that's not quite true, baby." Chanyeol winks, before snatching the laptop from Baekhyun's hands and replacing it with the ipad from his own. 

"Oh, the things I do for you." 

"I love you, Baekkie!" he says like an over-excited 5-year-old before kissing Baekhyun's forehead, and tapping the play button. 

"Okay, I love you too. Now let me watch in peace and try not to strangle me whenever Dara-noona appears." 



"AAAAAAAH OH GOD DARA I CANNOT EVEN OH MY GOD BAEKHYUN HOLD ME I'M GONNA COMBUST RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW." 

"Oh my god what. JWJSJAKXKXK WHO IS THAT MAN OH MY GOD WHY DARA WHYYYY" 

"WHY. WHY. WHYYYYYY" 

"Hey Baekhyun, listen. Do you hear that? It's the sound of my heart breaking into a million pieces wow how do I——" 

"CRIES HARD BECAUSE DARA-NOONA'S SO PERFECT I'M CRYING" 




"Oh Chanyeol stop replaying you're only hurting yourself, do you know that?" 

Chanyeol's finger stops halfway from tapping the play button for the 9th time, withdrawing it. 

"Yeah you're right, my masochistic side's showing again I'm sorry." 

Sometimes Baekhyun wonders if Chanyeol loves Dara more than him, because it really seems like it. But he's pretty sure he's more declarative of his love for Chanyeol than his unrequited love for Taeyeon-- maybe even the whole of Girls' Generation. 

His brain-to-mouth filter also malfunctions momentarily and he blurts out something which he only realized in hindsight, "Chanyeol, where do your loyalties lie?" 

"With Dara-noona and the whole of her gorgeous-ness, why?" 

Baekhyun's head lowers down a bit before looking up again with feigned laughter. "Nothing, haha!" 

Chanyeol smiles before pulling Baekhyun closer, engulfing him in his warm embrace. "You know I'm kidding, right? There could be a thousand Dara-noonas and I'd still choose you over them." 

Baekhyun doesn't answer but instead he closes his eyes and fits his head further in the crook of Chanyeol's neck, but Chanyeol just laughs, sending chills throughout Baekhyun's psyche. "Can't believe you're getting jealous over Dara, though. Have you ever wondered why I never question your love for Taeyeon?" 

He opens his eyes and stares up at Chanyeol. He opens his mouth and tries to speak, but there weren't any words that came out. "Because," Chanyeol begins, Baekhyun's hair, "I know you'll always love me more than her." 

Baekhyun squirms from Chanyeol's hold and playfully shoves him, "You little . For a second there I thought Dara meant more to you than I did." 

"Of course not. Now, do you want to watch something else?" 

"Uh I don't know, do you?" 

"Yup! Go to sleep, did you know that watching you sleep gives me more feels than any other 2NE1 video?" 

"What the , Park Chanyeol." 

"Only joking, Byunbaek." 

a/n 2 - hiiii before you pelt me with bricks I just wanted to point out that this is my first fic so pls don't judge too harshly hehe i'm a er for fanboy!Chanbaek but I can't find any fics in line with the release of Mr. Mr. and Come Back Home ((amazing songs, by the way)) sooooo I wrote one. 

a/n 3 - I can't write to save my life so if you're reading this right now I'm sorry to have taken a few minutes of your precious time, I really am :-(