Forever

Obsessed

“Screw them all, just.. screw them. You have us all right here, aite? Who needs them? Guys are all idiot by the way”

“You are married to a guy, just so you know” one of the girl deadpanned. The other girl merely peck her cheek before proceeding to wear her boots.

“And your point is..?”  She exhaled a sigh while shoving all her stuff into Jinki’s prepared arm, and upon hearing the words, he chuckled softly.

“Kitten, you might want to say that when your idiotic husband isn’t right here beside you. I can still hear you baby”

“You are meant to hear it, oppa.” She chirped happily before skipping away from sight, escaping before Jinki could even turns to her direction. He faked a sigh to hide the fondness in his eyes as he looked at his girl and shook his head.

"Really. What am I going to do with that girl?"

She laughed at the man's comment and tsked. "Dont act like you don't like it oppa."

 

She looked at Jinki and chuckled, too used to his fiancee’s antic to even comment anything about it. He looked at her and sigh softly.

“You’re a great girl Hee Young ah.  You’d be someone I’d wanted to commit to if I haven’t found my other half, however obnoxious she is, so don't be so sad. Are you sure you’ll be fine here all alone? I could always lend her to you”

 

Hee Young smiled and shook her head. Guilt has always been her least favourite part, and she will definitely suffer from it if she made her best friend stayed on her boyfriend’s big day.  “Jonghyun oppa is coming. He insisted on staying over, if Rannie and him stayed here at the same time, I’d rather sleep out there in this pouring snow.” That’s a very acceptable excuse, and nothing can rebut that.  Those two Kim will put Tom and Jerry to shame, and she surely doesn’t need those kind of hazard when she just broke up with a douchebag, erted boyfriend.  Jinki’s face broke into an understanding grin and he nodded softly.

 

Jinki stepped into his car and started driving, but just as he was about to drive away, the window of the luxurious car is pulled down revealing his sneaky grin “Look at the bright side. You’ve got a very handsome and rich guy for a company. He’s the most sought out husband material after me. Why don’t you try it with him?”

 

Hee Young laughed softly at the older man’s remark. Kim Jonghyun was her crush, in fact he is everyone’s crush, blessed with his extremely handsome feature, a killer smile and mountains of wealth, that guy is an epitome of a perfection, but she learnt that it is impossible for her to make that perfection fall for a timid and shy girl like her.

 

 Clink!

 

A look of terror flashed on her face for a seconds before it all comes to her. “The window again? Seriously? The door wasn’t invented for nothing, Kim Jonghyun pabo!” Hee Young muttered and  went to the kitchen where she can be pretty sure that is where the criminal is, rummaging for food in Her fridge.

 

Yep. She’s right indeed.

 

“its too cliché, Kim Jonghyun is never cliché, Kim Jonghyun is a-”

 

“Please continue that cliché line you are about to say when your mouth isn’t full with other people’s food” Hee Young cut in curtly and laughed at the way the adorable man in the room choked.  She obeyed and watched attentively as the man motioned her to follow him to the living room.

 

Whose house is this again?

 

“Okay. Spill it. What did the bastard do? Should I give him a piece of my mind?” His voice soft, and his gaze gentle as it bores itself through his dark pupil. He knew what the girl was going to say. He knew it very well. But that doesn’t mean that he shouldn’t ask. Hee Young needs to know that he will always be with her no matter what.

 

“Text message again.  I don’t even know what I did. It was fine yesterday. We were okay. And all of a sudden he told me to get the hell out of his life.” Her tone bored and her eyes are focused on the guy in front of him.  What’s there to be shocked about? All of her previous boyfriend had been a coward jerk who chose to text her the end of relationship instead of saying it face to face. She let out an involuntary sigh and snuggled to her best friend’s open arm. Her eyes grew wide as she saw a blood stain on the hem of Jonghyun’s shirt.

“Oppa? There’s blood stain on your shirt. Are you okay?” Hee Young panicked as she lifted Jonghyun’s shirt out of concern, too desperate to inspect and confirm the guy’s condition.

 

For a split second, Jonghyun felt a wave of panic inside his chest before he burst out laughing. “It’s ketchup Youngie ah. If you want to see my abs, you should’ve just said so.” His laughter got even louder when the owner of the nickname blushed furiously, and died in his throat when the girl smacked him hard on his head.

 

She yawned and muttered grudgingly  “Geez.  Rannie is right. All guys are idiot. And that includes you. I’m going to sleep.  Do you still wanna comfort me like you used to?”

 

That earns her a gentle laughter from Jonghyun. He cradled the grumpy girl in his arm and headed to her bedroom.

 

“Hey. I think its time for you to just stop all this. I did tell you to save the last dance for me, and don’t you think you have a really bad luck with guys?” he sighed softly as he laid the girl on her bed.

 

Hee Young closed her eyes softly and sighed. Maybe Kim Jonghyun is right. Maybe she should just accept his proposal.

 

“Marry me” Jonghyun said out of the blue, eyes tailing the limo which belong to Jinki, sighing as the girl he was talking to choked on her drink.

“What the hell oppa? Why all of a sudden?” 18 year old Hee Young scolded him with a grumble.

“Jinki Hyung is already dead serious about your friend and no one seems to question it. No one bothered to smothered him with fake affection and all”

“yeah, they don’t question him, but they tried to kill my friend for goodness sake. What the hell is wrong with you rich people? Isn’t it enough with all your wealth?” Hee Young shook her head as she shivered at the memory.

Jonghyun closed his eyes and leaned back against his seat, face masked with his stoic face “status, Youngie ah. And, that was one time. Jinki hyung had ordered people to protect her now. No one can harm her anymore.”

“why me?”

“because its you” He spoke so suddenly that even his face shows how shocked he was at that time. “I mean, why not you? I know you, and I’m certain that you’re not affected by my status. I don’t need love Youngie ah, I don’t know what is love, but I can be a good life partner. I can provide you with affection and comfort without love itself. If the day comes for you to choose to live with another guy, I’m willing to let you go.” The last line is a lie, but Hee Young does not need to know that.

 

 

~~

She sighed again and smiled softly. She has been loving Jonghyun ever since the beginning of their friendship, and she never fall out of love again. Jonghyun had always been the one in his heart eventhough she was in a different relationship. Somehow, she knew that she deserve the breakup. She's been cheating on them emotionally all these while. She looked at him and hums, a habit of her whenever she is embarassed of what she's about to say. It’s okay if he doesn’t love him. To love is not to be loved back.

 

“ne oppa, let’s do it. You will be with me forever right?”

 

Jonghyun smiled wide and his shirt, discarding the dirtied shirt to the nearby hamper. All traces of wickedness in his eyes are hidden as he face his Hee Young.

 

“Forever, baby”

 

At that, he turned around  and hug her close to his warm body, his arm possessive as she cage the girl’s body with his strong arms. Hee Young had agreed to spend the rest of her life with her. She’s going to be Kim Jonghyun’s officially and legally.

 

~~~

 

Jonghyun smiled softly as he kissed Hee Young’s cheek. With his eyes closed, he caress the sleeping girl’s cheek lightly. His Hee Young didn’t have to know of what he did behind her back. She didn’t have to know that the blood staining his expensive shirt belongs to her ex boyfriend, nor did she have to know that her ex Boyfriends were all gone with only a faux suicidal letter. She didn’t have to know that Jonghyun was always behind every break up she had had. She didn’t have to know that Jonghyun is going to do that for the rest of their life until she looks at him. She didn’t have to know that Kim Jonghyun  had been eliminating every guy that managed to attract her attention. Her attention should be on him alone. No one else can love Hwang Hee Young like Kim Jonghyun can. Someone as pure as his Hwang Hee Young should never be tainted by others, except for him.  No one else is supposed to get what is supposed to be Kim Jonghyun’s.

For him, Hwang Hee Young is for Kim Jonghyun alone.

Forever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: UnBetaEd. Lol this is an unfinished drabble I made for my friend last year after a guy broke up with her. Was on my folder for months. I’m a bad friend. Sue me. I made a psychotic possessive obsessive hero in this story cause I just like it that way. I just post it now as I hadn’t been active in aff for quite some time due to some issue, but I’m here now. Now she is with a guy whom she knows, and lets wish for the very best for her.