It won't that long

It won't that long

“YOU LEFT WITHOUT WAKING ME UP???”

That voice was too loud, so Jinki tilted his head away from his phone. But Jinki was not bothered by that, he just laughed and made his position more comfortable, leaning on a counter and crossing his leg. He is at the airport now, he will be filming a variety show in Brazil where he must stay in the jungle.

“I tried waking you up Bum-ah..”

“You did not try your best..”

Jinki chukled “But I don’t have a heart to wake you up, you practiced for your showcase until morning.. I know you need more sleep..”

“But you will go to Brazil hyung, Brazil.. It’s far from here..” whined Kibum “And you will be gone for more than a week!! I bet in that jungle you can’t have any signal and I won’t hear anything about you until you get your out of that jungle..”

Hearing his favorite voice, Jinki could only smile and let his lover nag some more.

“I didn’t even had a chance to see you this morning.. I miss you already..”

He can imagine the way Kibum is pouting his lips “Don’t pout your lips Bum-ah, I won’ be there to kiss you..” teased Jinki

“Hyung.. I’m serious..”

“You won’t miss me Bum-ah, you have a bunch of schedule with your Hyun. I bet you won’t even remember me until I get back from Brazil..”

“Aish, stop being jealous can you!! How many times should I explain to you hyung..”

“Arraseo arraseo, that’s why I need to go far far away from Korea at least for a week so I don’t need to feel jealous..”

“Hyungggggg!!!”

Jinki laughed, now he regrets his decision of not waking up his lover this morning. He needs Kibum so bad now. He need to hug him, kiss him, cuddle with him, how can he survive in a week without Kibum. He sighed and hugged himself “I miss you..”

Kibum sighed “I miss you too..”

When Jinki lifted his head, he saw some staff give him the sign

“Bum-ah, I think I have to go.. They’re going to start filming..”

Jinki’s eyebrows furrowed when he heard a muffled sound from the other side.

“Bummie, are you crying??”

“Hmmm?? I’m not..”

“Honey, I promise it won’t be that long..”

“Mmm.. I know..”

“Have fun with Woohyun and your showcase.. And take care of your health.. It will be your busiest days..”

“Mmm..Mm you too hyung, have fun there.. And please hyung don’t do something weird there, I want my Jinki back in a complete package.. I don’t want to miss every single thing..”

Jinki laughed, his Bummie is back “Yes ma’am..”

“Did you bring your lotion?? Sunblock??”

“I brought everything that you wrote down last night..”

“Good to hear that..”

“Alright, I should go now.. Bye Bummie..”

“Bye hyung..”

“I love you..”

“I love you more..”