The Nightmares and Dream Return

MY SECRET VALENTINES PERSON

 

 
.THE NIGHTMARES AND DREAMS RETURN.
 
 
 
 
I had a restless night, dreaming nightmares and dreams that I couldn’t tell if they were nightmares or not. But I knew, when I opened my eyes I popped myself self into a sitting position, my face clammy and cold, I knew what I dreamt of something I needed to be worried about. 
 
I looked over at my alarm clock it was 6:35am, I sight and laid against my bed frame starring at up at my ceiling. 
 
I didn’t dream often and if I did I tend to forget when I woke up. But these dreams were still fresh in my mind.  One nightmare that I relieved at times I felt scared, and alone. It was one that I will never forget it was about my parents.  My parents were fighting like always as we headed home from one of my school performance. I clutched my doll to my chest watching the storm outside rage while my parents were at it. 
 
I threw my bed covers off and decided to drop by the dance studio.
 
They didn’t see it coming, I said to myself mental. They didn’t see the other car up ahead. They didn’t know that the words from their mouth were “ I hate you” and “ If it wasn’t for Hyoyeon I wouldn’t be married to you” when they hit the other car. They didn’t know that they were going to die an leave me to wake up in the hospital alone an to be told that my parents died. 
 
I stepped into my pair of Adidas tracksuits 
 
After I pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I grab my my Ipod and bag and headed for the door. I stepped out into the morning fog as the sun started to raise, the school dance studio was open and free to use on Saturday since there wasn't any classes. Slipping the ear buds into my eyes, I slowly made my way down the sidewalk, flipping through my playlist I decided with Anonymous by Bobby Valentino, I turned up the volume an started walking towards my school. 
 
I finally arrived at the college entrance. “Oh Annyeonghaseyo” I greeted Doo Joon standing behind the   
security table. 
 
“Oh Annyeonghaseyo” he greeted back, " I see your heading to the dance studio"
 
“Ye” I nodded, waving him bye I headed to the North side towards the Art/ Dance/ Drama and Music Department. I entered the dance department while still listening to my Ipod flipping through my playlist again not playing attention to were I was walking; I smacked my head into something warm but hard, opening my eyes I looked to see that it was someone standing in front of me.
 
 I gather myself together as I looked up to see who it was but was greeted by a pair of  Dark Brown eyes looking down at me. It was Junho-issh standing right in front of me, I could smell the sweet scents of he’s fragrances, I had to pull myself together what was I doing, looking back down. 
 
I had to force myself to step back our eyes met again, and I quickly looked away. I was so sure he would just scoff at the thought of me staring at him.
 
‘ Oh Mian haeyo’ I reply turning away trying to escape the weirdness. 
 
“ Wait your Hy-y.. Hyoyeon right” Junho called out
 
“ Huh? Oh ye” I nodded. 
 
“ JUNHOOOO!” We heard a girl scream at the end of the hall way. She came walking towards us “Oppa” she called “I’ve been looking for you?”  She pulled him towards her and gave him a passionate kiss. After about a second he pulled her away from him, he look a bit disappointed. 
 
Junho: " Oh you're here?" he said looking back at her. 
 
" Oppa, I thought you would be happy to see me? " she said.
 
I felt like that was my cue to leave I turned around to head towards my private dance room which was at the other end of the hall way. Junho-issh  face kept popping in my head. But then the part of them kissing stop me from thinking about him even more, but why did he look disappoint when she kissed him. 
 
" ARRHHHHHHHH! I need to stop, I'm going crazy" I said to myself as I connected my Ipod to the speakers hitting the play button. 
 
I decided to replay Anonymous again, I made some moves on my way to school so I wanted to give it a try putting them together. (Note: Youtube Hyoyeon ft Jaewon Black Beat to Bobby Valentino). 
 
The feel of the music beat run though out my body felt like I was on top off the world, the meaning of dance to me is like my other half, it's apart of me, I live to dance. I dance to express myself, I love the feeling afterwards as my heart beats a rhythm against the music words can't explain how I feel and thats why I love it. 
 
I didn't even know notice someone was watching me until the music ended. 
 
" WOW you sure have moves " I turned to see who it came from, I was shock to be greeted by those dark brown eyes again i felt like i could get myself lost in them. 
 
" Oh what are you doing here?" I brought myself together. 
 
" You left rather fast after our dumping, I didn't even get to introduce myself to you?" He said walking towards me 
 
" Hu?" Why would he want to introduce himself to me when everyone in this college knew him and he's friends Wooyoung - issh, Junsu- issh and Taecyeon-issh.
They were every girls dream guy at our college, I mean who wouldn't know them.
 
" Annyeonhaseyo I'm Lee Junho imnida he greeted with a smile, he then offed he's hand out. I took it as a sign of a hand shake. 
 
" Annyeonhaseyo I'm Hy-y... 
 
" Hyoyeon right! Yeah I know! " he said 
 
Junho: " arrhh about what happen back their I'm sorry, I mean ... he said while running he's fingers though he's hair. 
 
" Oh no worries.. I mean.. uhh it's fine you really didn't need to come all the way here for me" . I said waving my hands to stop him to go further with the apology he was giving.
 
" Well just to let you know I didn't know she would find me here in the first place" he said putting he's hand down. 
 
Just then my phone rang
 
 
" omo I'm sorry but I need to take this I said looking at the caller ID " It was my grandfather calling me. 
 
" yeoboseyo ?" 
 
" Hyoyeon where are you? I hope you haven't forgot what today is? " 
 
" Oh Hal - abeogi, ani I'm on my way now" I said looking up at Junho who looked disappointed
 
" OK I'll see you at home araso
 
" Ye Hal - abeogi " I said hanging up the phone. 
 
" I'm sorry but I need to get going now " I quickly said grabbing my things. 
 
" umm before you go can we ..... " 
 
" Oppa what's taking you so long" The girl from the hall way called out standing in front of the door way. 
 
" Look it's fine really, you don't have to be sorry. I mean there's other couples that kiss in front of other people" . I said disconnecting my Ipod
 
" Oppa who this ? " the girl said pointing to me in a disgust tone.
 
" Oh Annyeonhaseyo I'm Hyoyeon "  I said greeting her 
 
" I didn't ask for your name" ... Looking back Junho " Oppa who is she ? " this time was said out loud. 
 
Junho was looking at me with sadness in he's eyes. 
 
" She's no one I just came here cos I forgot something "  he said looking back her then back at me. 
 
For some reason I felt a slight of pain run though my heart! what was wrong with me I only meet the guy for a couple of minutes. 
 
" Oh OK well hurry let's get out of here " she said tapping her heels against the floor tiles. 
 
Juhno turned to look back as he headed towards the door, with sadness still in he's eyes, then turned back and walked out with the girl hand in hand. 
 
I didn't know what to think, but then again why do I care.. I gather my things and locked the room. 
 
All day I couldn't help but have Junho run though my mind, as me and Hal - abeogi made our way to visit my mother and father's headstone, today was their Anniversary.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
I finally finished Chapter 2 ! ^_____^ Hope you guys like it! 
Next Chapter will be coming soon! Later on today or Tomorrow morning! 
Thank You once again! 
mwaPBB