The Past

What is this Feeling?

15 years in the past

  When I was little my parents were very close to Aaron's parents so it was like I grew up with him. But that sad day that happened, that day changed my life.

I don't want to remember that day, I tried to open my eyes but they did'nt want to but open but they did open. I was not in my room I was outside, Its dark but the light right in front of me was reaching the sky. The flame did not stop nor did the people come out of the car, no one but me. A hand reached out of the car.

"Alli" 

"ahh!", I sat up and hid under the blanket I was trembling. The door opened.

"Allisan? are you ok?" while I was still shaking I slowly took the covers off.

"JR" my voice was shaking and my eyes were teary.

"A nightmare?" I noded

"Aaron?" I asked

"He's still asleep, that guy sleeps through everything" I smiled but then it went a way at the thought of the nightmare.

"It's ok, it was just a bad dream thats all" he said while rubbing my head with a smile. I blushed

"yeah just a dream" even though the dream actually happened

" Hey wanna go help me make breakfast?"

"oh" I looked at the alarm clock it was 6:30 am, "sure  can't go back to sleep anyways right"

"Yeah" he got up and reached for me hand to help me up.

while making breakfast almost all the other members woke up

"Aaron, is he still a sleep?" I asked while placing the plates on the table

"yes he is" 

"oh thanks Ren, um I'll go wake him up" I walked to the room he was sleeping in, I covered me eyes and went in.

"Aaron?" I looked through the gaps and he was still asleep. I sighed and kneeled next to him.

"wake up" I nuged him, no respone. I got up and faced the door

"if you don't wake up the others wil eat all the food before you~", with that he jumped up and grabed me.

"ahhh~!" he started to tickle me, "kyaaa~! sto.. stop! please Aa..Aaron", he did'nt stop.

I finally got out of his hold and ran towards to the door

"just hurry and get up your breakfast will be all gone if you don't" I opened the door and bumped into JR.

'oh sorry I did'nt mean to bump into you" he just smiled

"its ok I just wanted to know why you guys were taking so long",

"oh Aaron just tried to tickle me to death" JR laughed a little and I blushed, I did'nt notice that Aron did'nt like what he saw.

While we all sat at the table and had beakfast they all asked me and Aaron questions

" so Aaron why did'nt you tell us you had a sister let alone a cute one? JR asked, I blushed at the word cute.

"oh uh I and Allisan, well were-" 

"not siblings, were not blood related or bounded by marrage" I cut off Aaron. Everyone looked shocked and cunfused.

"Not?", finally JR asked,

"but why did you call him brother?"

"oh about that we grew up to with each other, why we grew up with each other is because when I was little I got into a car crash and only I survived, Aaron's parents were kind enough to take me in"

I did'nt notice that a tear ran down my cheek, Aaron held my cheek

"don't cry please" I noded 

"Aaron and I've been close since then".

It was quiet for a minute but it became loud with laughter, after a while everyone had to go out to do arrands and only me and JR are at the dorm.

Through out the day we got to know each other, we played games, we also went out for lunch, when we came back we watched movies and talked.

"allisan can I call you Alli?" asked JR with a small blush on his ears

"sure I'll let you call me Alli, but only you ok" 

" of course" he had a really beaming smile on his face, I blushed.

"hey Alli can I ask you something?" he looked at me

"yes anything" I gave him a smile

"will you .. go out with me" I was shocked, I got up

"I forgot myphone in the room, it'll just be a second"

" oh sure"

I walked over to my room and closed the door behind me, I kneeled next to the door,

"what is this feeling?".