Walking the Path

Once Remembered Would be Forgotten

3 months passed and it was finally the day. The wedding took place at a rose garden where you and Hoseok first met. Although its a tiny wedding, it was beautiful. 

You wear a flowy white dress that brings out your complexion and a rose crown on your head. Hoseok is wearing a black tux with a red rose tucked in his suit pocket. He looks so handsome, he takes your breathe away. 

The wedding starts and you slowly hold a bouquet of flowers as you slowly walk down the path towards him where he stands in front of column statues. As your walking, you start to smile and you feel butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You approach next to him and face him as he gives you a warm smile.

He clears his throat and begins. "Today, I stand here next to most beautiful women I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I promise to provide, protect, respect, and support you for the rest of my life. I promise to stand by you through both good and bad times and I promise to cherish every second of my life." He said as he finish reading his speech from a piece of paper.

"I __________ promise to submit, respect, support, and encourage you for the rest of my life. I promise to stand by you through both good and bad times I also promise to cherish every second of my life." You said as you finish your speech.

He takes out a ring from his pocket. "Do you, ___________, take me as your loving husband whom will love every second of you?" 

"I do." He puts the ring on and you take out a ring from your bouquet.

"Do you, Jung Hoseok take me as your loving wife and spend the rest of your life with me?" You ask as you see a gleam from his eyes.

"I do." You put the ring on his finger and he holds out your hand and brings you in to kiss you. It seems as if the world stopped for a while until he breaks up the kiss. 

"I love you, _________." He smiles and kisses you once more. You feel a sense of joy rushing down on you and you kiss him back.

-------------------------

Annyeong my dear readers! My first fanfic is finally complete ;u ; That was such a beautiful ending like I wish that happened to me •∆• LOL but anyways, thank you for reading my first fanfic !