final

As far as first dates go (I think you're pretty)

Henry huffs in the back of Eunhyuk's car, grumbling about how he did not agreed to this and that he could report them for kidnapping. Eunhyuk tells him to shut up while Hyoyeon giggles.

"It's just a date, Henry." Hyoyeon says from the passenger's seat. 

"You guys set me up with a complete stranger!" Henry exclaims, arms flailing in frustration. "What if she's a psycho?"

"She's not a complete stranger. She's Donghae's younger sister." Eunhyuk clicks his tongue in annoyance. Before he can complain again, Hyoyeon shoots him a look and Henry shuts up because he knows what his hyung's girlfriend is capable of. 

They arrive at the aquarium a few minutes later and Henry wonders if like her brother, Donghae's sister has a strange affinity with marine animals.

"Are you sure Donghae told you to meet his sister here?" Hyoyeon asks, flinching slightly as a huge stingray hovers past where she stands. 

"Yeah." Eunhyuk trails off, surveying his surroundings for a familiar face. Henry hasn't actually met this mysterious sister of his Donghae hyung. He just moved to Korea from Canada a few years back when his sister was studying overseas. 

"Hey, there she is! Amber, over here!"

Henry turns around and almost faceplants on the floor when he sees her. Amber. The girl is beautiful and Henry could feel his stomach flipping as she reaches them with a smile. He can't help but stare. From the way her smile looks so pure like there's not a single wrong thing in this world to the way she walks - so carefree, so confident and he has never been this attracted to any girl before.

He snaps back in reality, however, when he realizes that Eunhyuk is waving his hand in front of him, raising a questioning brow at him. He burns red in embarrassment because Amber is giggling at him which indicates that she definitely noticed his staring. 

"So," Amber starts after Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon runs off to see the dolphins. "Eunhyuk oppa said that you'll be accompanying me today."

Henry nods dumbly because he doesn't trust himself to talk unless he want to embarrass himself, that is.

"Do I get a name?" Amber leans against the wall, fixing her fringe underneath her snapback and Henry fights back his smile because he's wearing a snapback, too which made them look like a couple. Well, kind of. 

"Um, right. Uh, Henry. T-that's my name." Wow Henry, that was smooth. You got this one on the bag, definitely. Henry wonders when did his subconscious started talking sarcastically.

Amber chuckles at his nervousness. "Okay, Henry. Wanna go somewhere else?"

"W-what? What about Eunhyuk hyung and Hyoyeon?" Henry doesn't even know why he's protesting. By now, he's sure that he'll go wherever she takes him.

Amber shrugs. "They'll get over it." she says before grabbing his wrist and speeding out of the aquarium, laughing as she drags him along.

Henry listens to the sound of her laughter and feels his heart beating faster and faster inside his chest. She's still holding his wrist even when they slow down to catch their breath and Henry watches her quietly with a smile on his face. Hey, maybe he'll get a second date out of this.