Final.

Hate

Beep! Beep! Bee-

His alarm was going off. He scowled as he heard it. It was one of his least favorite sounds. Because to him, it meant he was still living. He was still living the nightmare that was his life. He swiped his alarm off and rolled out of the bed. He could feel the sadness inside him already boiling. He stepped to his bathroom and walked inside. As soon as he looked into the mirror, he frowned. His hair was soft, brown, and messy. His clothes were hanging loosely on his skinny body. He looked sickly pale. He had bags under his eyes. His bones almost stuck out.

He hated it.

He hated it all.

He was disgusting in his eyes.

He was too fat.

He was too gross.

He was too girly.

He hated everything about himself. His eyes ran over his left wrist and thighs. They roared with red lines. He was a cutter. Oh boy was he one. He did it so often it was more of an obsession then anything else. He headed over to his shower and stripped himself down to nothing but his skin. He stepped into the tub and sat down. He reached over and grabbed his kitchen knife that was sitting there waiting for him. He held his arm out and pulled the blade across it. Blood bubbled and spilled over his pale skin.

He hated it.

He hated how red it looked running down his skin.

He hated it so much.

He carved into his skin until the blood pooled around his feet snapping him back into reality. He was losing a lot of blood. He was losing so much blood.

He was going to die.

He knew he was.

Maybe he had cut a vein on accident.

Good.

He wanted to die.

This was his time for his wish to come true. He laid down and waited. He was breathing softly as he waited. He was excited. This was going to be his last time worrying about his self hatred. He wasn't going to have to see his disgusting self anymore. He was just going to vanish.

A knock on the door was heard.

His eyes opened.

Another knock came.

He gazed at the door.

Fear shook his inner being. Fear because someone was at his bathroom door when no one lived with him.

The door flew open to reveal a male. His hair brown. His skin pale. His wrist covered in cuts. He was disgusting. He was disgusting just like Luhan.

Because he was Luhan.

Luhan was staring right into the eyes of another him. His heartbeats quicken as he wanted nothing more then to die quicker. The Luhan from the door walked slowly to him. He crotched down and tilted his head as he looked into the other's eyes. His eyes were just as dull as the real Luhan's were. He spoke, "Why are you doing this to yourself? Don't you love yourself, Luhan?"

Luhan didn't care for his shock and fear anymore. Those words were not what he wanted to hear ever. He did not love himself. He hated himself more then anyone could hate anything. "No. I don't. I ing hate myself." The other Luhan frowned, "But Luhan... You do love yourself. You and I love each other, Luhan. You love me, Luhan."

The blood inside the real Luhan boiled. Those words weren't true. "No! I don't ing love you. I hate me and you. I hate everything." The fake Luhan frowned once again, "Luhan, no. We love each other. We love each other. You love me. You love me, Luhan." Luhan growled as he grabbed th knife that was laying by his side, "NO!"

The other nodded, "You love me, Luhan. You love me so much. You love yourself, Luhan." Luhan screamed as he grabbed the other's shoulder and plunged the knife into the stomach. He whispered with his eyes shut tightly, "I never loved you." His eyes widened. Blood flew out of his own as well as the other Luhan's mouth.

"We are the same person, Luhan. You can't hurt me without hurting yourself."

The pain burned in his stomach. He let go of the knife and sat there staring at the other. He hated him so much. He hated himself so much. He couldn't stand it. He looked at his thighs as he waited for death to come apon him.

All of a sudden, a whisper filled his ear, "You love me, Luhan."

His eyes widened as he screamed at the top of his lungs and pulled the knife out of the stomach.

-

No sound was heard as a lifeless body lied in the tub full of blood.

Another body hung his head over the tub's edge. The body's cheeks were hollowed. His mouth was cut as well as his tongue. The thigh was stabbed multiple times. The wrist was stabbed all the way through. The heart in the corpse was stabbed as well.

The body in the bathtub had no bleeding aside from self inflicted cuts and internal damage.

Both died at the same exact time.

They both died looking at each other.

They both died full of hate.

 

 

Words: 870