GOD WILL HELP ME [ONESHOT]

GOD WILL HELP ME [ONESHOT]

Taemin is in his class of elementary school. It's language class so they have to write an essay of what are they thinking at the time. The teacher roams around the class and decides to choose Taemin to read his essay in front of the class. Without hesitating, Taemin goes in front of the children and starts reading his essay.

"I will read my essay because the teacher just asks me to. The title of my essay is 'God Will Help Me', please listen."

The children clap their hands for Taemin and start to focus on hearing Taemin's innocent speech.

"Explain god"

"I know. I know that one of God's main jobs is making people. He makes them to replace the ones that had left us, the ones that die so there will be enough people to take care of things and be friends with us on Earth. He doesn't make grown ups, just babies like I used to be before last week when I turned 7. I think because they are small and easier to make. And our moms doesn't have to be giants too. That way He doesn't have to use His valuable time teaching them how to talk and how to walk and how to read and how to eat and many others. He can just asks moms and dads to teach them. That's why we love our moms and dads, right?"

"God's second most important job is to be a listener. My mom said He listens to prayers. An awful lot this goes on, since some humans, like preachers and others, they pray at times besides bedtime. God doesn't listen to radio or tv because of this. He hears everything so there must be a terrible lot of noises in His ears, unless he has thought of a way to turn them off."

"God sees everything and hears everything everywhere which keeps Him very busy. So you and me should not waste His time by going over to our moms and dads' heads asking for something they said you couldn't have. Like me, I want Minho as my boyfriend. But my mom and dad said that I'm too young to love. But I love my mom. I love my dad. I love God and I love Minho. So, I should ask God to help me when my mom and dad doesn't want to."

"Atheists are people who doesn't believe in God. I read it in a book at grandma's house. Grandma said that they are bad people. But I don't really think they are. I haven't ask my mom and dad yet, so I don't really understand about it. I don't think there are atheists in my neighbourhood. At least there aren't any who come to our church."

"Teacher told me yesterday that you can pray anytime you want and God is sure to help you because God is on duty all the time. But He will only helps you if you are a good boy. I think I'm a good boy because I go to church every week. You too should always go to church on Sunday because it make God happy, and if there's anybody you want to make that person's happy, it's God. Don't skip church to do something you think will be more fun like going to the beach. This is wrong and God doesn't let His sun comes out until noon anyway."

"If you don't believe in God, besides being an atheist, you will be very lonely because your parents can't go everywhere with you, like going to a camp, but God can. It is good to know that God is always there for you when you're scared in the dark or when you can't swim and you get thrown into real deep water by big kids. That's why I believe in God. I believe that God will not make me lonely. And I believe that God will send my love to Minho's heart, even when he's playing football. That's all I wrote on my book, thank you for listening."

Taemin bows. While the children cheer after Taemin reads his essay in front of the class, a child who sits at the left corner of the class stands. His hair is curly and he wears a t-shirt with a print of a big bear holding a ball on it. His yellow name tag written his name, Choi Minho.

"Taeminie, I think God listens to you. He sent your love to me and now I love you too. When we are big and I have a big car, let's get married. I'll tell my mom."

Taemin nods with a big grin on his face, clearly shows how happy he is with Minho's proposal. His face flushed and then he opens his mouth wide to say something. Their teacher just smile.

'YAY! Thank you God!"

********************************************************************************************