Jealous

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon walked to the door and without knocked it, she opened the door. “hyomin eon...nie..” jiyeon stopped calling hyomin.

Hyomin pushed wooyoung “ji...jiyeon?”

Jiyeon smiled bitter, “i think i got a wrong room, excuse me..” jiyeon closed the door and walked away from that place. She went to soyeon room and took soyeon’s car key. Her mind was blank for a moment. All she wanted to do is go back to her house. she started the car and drove like a crazy people in the street. The picture of hyomin and that man hugged, kept appearing in her mind.  “is he her ex?? Is he asking her to back to him? And what does that hug mean? Aaiiissshh” jiyeon ruffled her hair. “Eonnie.. you are making me crazy now..”

 

Back to hyomin office,

“is she your sister?” asked wooyoung

Hyomin nodded, “yeah..” is she okay?

“so.. that is my last hug for you, i hope we still can be a friend” wooyoung smiled

Hyomin smiled back, “ before we were friend, now of course we still are friend. Nothing is going to change”

“sorry for make you hurt..”  wooyoung said weakly

Hyomin shook her head, “ i have accepted the fact. At least, we are still friends. I hope you happy”

“thank you.. i think i have to go..”

“i have to go too”

“so.. see you” he smiled

“see you” hyomin smiled back

Wooyoung walked out. After the door closed, his face became so pale  and he was almost faint. Fortunately, his driver grabbed him and helped him to stand. “thank you” he smiled

“we need to go back to hospital, sir” said the driver worried.

Wooyoung nodded, “ please help me to walk”

--

 

Soyeon was just finished her meeting and she immediately walked to her office. She knew jiyeon was going to complain and got bored all these day. “jiyeon~ah” she called but no answered. She tried to find her little sister but she couldn’t find her. “where is she?” she pressed jiyeon’s number and tried to call her. but still no answer from her. Soyeon decided to walk to hyomin office. No need much time to went to hyomin office, without knocking, she entered the room.

“hyomin, do you see jiyeon?”

Hyomin who was reading some file, closed the file and faced her eldest sister “ani.. why?”

“she is missing”

Hyomin took of her eye glass, “don’t worry, she must be around”

Soyeon shook her head, “my key was also missing. She took my car”

“okay.. i will try to call her then” before hyomin could do, soyeon stopped her

“i have called her about 10 times, but she didn’t answer” soyeon started to worry

“don’t worry eonnie, she has grown. She is not a child anymore” hyomin took another file and read the paper.

“you are not worry about her?” soyeon asked “i think you are the closer one to her”

“she is big now, i can’t always around her. beside that i have so many works to finish today. My mind has already fulled with it. i’m sorry eonnie.. i’m care but, i think she is okay”

Soyeon sighed, “araso.. may be i’m too protective to her. may i borrow your car?”

“for what?” hyomin asked back

“i need to go home and find her, i don’t want to get a yell from dad. You know how much our dad love the maknae, right?”

Hyomin nodded, “arasso, here..” hyomin gave the key.

Soyeon took it, “gamsahamnida” she smiled and went out the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter