Really?

When Mr. Arrogant became my bodyguard.

Dara's POV

 

"What did you do to Jiyong?" What the is he saying? Did I do anything bad to Jiyong?

 

"Answer me young lady." I rolled my eyes on him. My day started so good until the maid said that this old man needs to talk to me. .

 

"First of all, I'm treating Jiyong right. There's nothing to talk about. Second, I'm not young anymore, so stop calling me young. Ts." I hate this place.

 

"You're getting on my nerves! Don't show your face to me! Be good to Jiyong. He's your bodyguard. He's watching you. Stay away from that Donghae guy." How did he--- Jiyong. Argh.

 

"I don't want to see your face either. I hate you, all of you."

 

I went to the kitchen to get some foods. I'll just eat on my room then. Ts, crazy people.

 

"If Jiyong had problems with me, he should've told me. I just hate him, really."

 

I texted Bom.

 

"I need you. This place is a ." I rolled on my bed. *Sigh* This is so good.

 

I felt my phone vibrated so I checked it.

 

"I'm with Jiyong. We're in his bar. What the is she doing in the bar? And we? Who we? Aish." I threw my phone on the door. Why are they on Jiyong's side?

 

I'll just sleep.

 

 

GD's POV

 

"She texted me." Bom said. Today is Saturday so I invited her friends to go here. I'm sure her dad already talked to her.

 

"Man! I heard Donghae is making a move on her?" Yeah, about that. That fish.

 

*Flashback*

 

I need to talk to Donghae. There he is. Psh.

 

"You need to stay away from Dara. She's mine." I said calmly, putting my hands in my pocket.

 

"Why should I? Is she yours? off dude." Then he laughed and started walking.

 

I need to guard Dara. This boy might break her heart. 

 

Dara's dad should know about this.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"He'll never touch Dara. Trust me."

 

TOP just looked at me. Is he going to confuse me again?

 

"We'll see." Aish.

 

No, Dara is only mine.

 

What the ? So gay.

 

"Do you like Dara?" Taeyang smirked.

 

"No." Is it really a no? 

 

"Then I'll date her."

 

"Hell no."

 

I don't know why I said that.

 

Then they all laughed.