First day

Four Seasons of Spring

I didn't oversleep nor I forgot something at home.

It was my first day on my new school and for me that was a special moment that didn't let me sleep the entire night.

Thought I was extremly wide awake and excited.

How would be my new class

Which courses would I have

Etc etc etc

 

Proudly I stood in front of my new bike. The one I got for christmas. 

If you didn't know, the new semster always starts in feburary.

It was damn cold outside and I actually hated to take the bike in the cold but I had no other way to get to my school. No money for the bus nor subway and no car. 

My mom didn't wanted to drive me

My dad insisted me to take the new bike since it would end up standing in the garage for the entire year - unused.

 

But today I didn't even mind the cold nor the fact that it ligtly snowed.

I was so excited that i forgot everything around myself.

 

I arrived at school faster that I thought.

It was around 10am, unusual for school to start but since it was the first day..

I walked into the huge modern halls of the Seoul Performing Arts. I didnt chose the school, my parents handle that. 

My parents thought on this

'But Leah you can dance and we want to support you. SOPA is the best school for this kind of subject. We're willing to pay the fees if they can make soemthing big out of our small girl'

Probably a lie only to get me on the same level as my brother who recently auditioned for a company

 

Like on other school we have to wear uniform. Simple yellow jackets and cardigans and a black skirt in this case.

I can accept that.

 

According to my schedule I'm meant to have dance class around 6 hours in five day which is imense compared to the 2 hours I usually took a week.

I also attend maths, english, history, japanese, science and p.e 

Sounds a lot for a week but I should be able to handle that.

First class is introduction to courses and class mates and somehow I already started missing my old school, class and friends.

 

As I walk towards my locker I can see my brother walking up to me.

Yeah my small brother since I'm two minutes older than him. Mommy's and daddy's little good boy, perfect grades, talent, recently auditioned and got accepted by big hit entertainment, the little sister compan of JYP, a guy every girl would kill for but he isn't that interested in girls yet. I said yet, it will definitely change trust me.

Jeon Jungkook.

 

'Leah!!' he shouted from across as I opened my locker.

I faught a lot with him, i'm jealouse because of his status in this family but somehow I still love him.

Normal brother-sister relation I think.

 

"and you like it?" Jungkook asks

I shrug

"It's okay" I answer as I take the newly books out of it.

"Just okay?! It's so damn awesome here. Oh and I wanted to introduce you to my new friend here, well not new I met him at Big Hit. I basically practice with him.'

'Nice..' I say as I lean myself into the locker to get something that fell into the last corner. Who even got the idea to give the higher lockers to the small ones.

'Do you need help?' my brother asks 'Do you even listen'

'No - I mean yes - I mean no-' I grab my books under my arms and slam the door to close. As I turn to my brother I notice the tall pretty boy next to him, with the plumb lips smiling at me. 

My eyes widen he's so

cute

damnit

My brother who knows me the best i guess, notices the changes in my face and smiks. The cute boy looks down to him confused

"That's Kim Seokjin. He's in a higher grade than us. He promised me to help both of us if we need help.'

'Oh, oh yea nice to meet you Leah. Call me Jin' he says and smiles, his eyes forming into an adorable eye smile as he shakes me hand.

 

Luckily the bell interrupts this kind of unusual situation for me.

'I-I have to leave i'm sorry see you at lunch, right? K bye' I say, turn around and leave in quick steps, not looking back, hugging my books like a nervous small girl around her crush.

He's too cute

I think again

Way too cute 

focus Leah

Geez

 

I enter the classroom and place my book on the table close to the door and in the first line, like right before the teacher

I sit down and lay my head on my arms 

Let's stay alive today