Final

Lovely family♡

"Kris?"

"Yes honey"

"Are you sure they will accept them?"

Kris turned to look at his husband beside him.Kyungsoo look so worried and keep fidgeting.Kris sighed,"They gonna accept it,honey.Did you remembered last two years that we have adopted Jongdae? Luhan and XiuXiu accepted it well"

"I know Kris but I'm worried about Jongdae" kyungsoo look down at sleeping Jongin in his arm.He smiled softly and caress the chubby cheek.He then turned back to look at Sehun on his baby seat.Kyungsoo actually curious about Sehun.The baby look so calmed and he look matured than any other baby.He have emotionless face.Kris said Sehun is his favourite.Maybe because Sehun not a fussing and whining baby but,who knows..maybe Sehun will change.

"Sehun look so calm....oh cute~" Kris cooed watching the baby by the back mirror.

"Yeah..."

"Oh! Don't worry honey.Jongdae will accept them" Kris smiled sweetly at his husband to calm the latter down.

                                    □■□■□■□

"Kids! We're back!" Kris sang and shut the door behind."We brought someone!"

Jongdae came running followed by Xiumin and Luhan behind.The triplets stops when they saw the twins.

"Appa! Who's that?" Jongdae asked,titling his head aside.

"Kyaaaaaa!!!! XiuXiu!! Look! They both look so cute~! Mama! Is that our new brothers?" Luhan squealed and hugged Kyungsoo side,"I love new brothers!"

Kyungsoo smiled at his cute son behaviour.Luhan is such a sweetheart."Yes lulu~ this is your new brother! Meet Jongin!" Kyungsoo kneel infront of Luhan and Luhan squealed happily.

"Cute!" Luhan cooed and pinched Jongin chubby cheek.Jongin giggled and clapped his little hand.

"Now you have to meet Sehun" Kris kneel down and pull Xiumin and Jongdae closer."you guys have to meet them to"

Jongdae grabbed Sehun chubby hand and shake,"Im Jongdae" he said earning a giggles from the parent.

"Oh Jongdae~" Kyungsoo smiled.Xiumin came and grinned happily before kiss Jongin chubby cheek."XiuXiu you so sweet"

Kris smiled and turn to look at Luhan who froze,staring at Sehun amazed."what's wrong Lu?"

"Sehun...Sehun is cute....Appa" Luhan eyes started to get teary.Kris stared dumbly at his 5 year old teary sons.What's wrong for being cute?

Kyungsoo chuckled and wipe his sons tears."He's cute,right? Ok now kids-wait! Where's uncle Yixing?"

"Sleep!" Xiumin shouted and run to the couch before slap Yixing arm to wake him up."Uncle Xing! Wake up!"

"5 minute..Joonie"

"Yixing!" Kris yelled loudly making Yixing sat up straight

"You guys back! Um..uh..cute baby" Yixing look down and steal a glance at Kris angry face

"How long have you been sleeping?"

"Uhh....I..dont know"Yixing shrugged "sorry gege.."

"I better calling mom"

"Nooooooooo don't! I said I'm sorry already! Geez!"

Kyungsoo chuckled,"it's okay Xing.As long as you have bath them and feed them,it's alright"

"Thanks Kyungsoo" Yixing glance at his watch."OMG! I'm late! Joonie gonna be mad! BYE!" and with that Yixing aun out.

"Wow..I guess that Joonie guy or something can changed him" Kris said and make Sehun sit on his lap.

"Appa! Can I hold Sehunnie? Please?" Luhan whined cutely

"Sure.Sit first" Kris said and transfer Sehun to Luhan lap

Luhan admire Sehun in his arm,"hello there Sehunnie...Im luhan your older brother"Luhan smiled sweetly,"I hope you grown up well and we will play together"

Sehun giggled happily making Kyungsoo gasp,"Oh my god...Sehun giggle!"

"I think he likes Luhan"Kris smiled at Luhan.He can make Sehun giggle . That's amazing

"I love you Sehunnie!"Luhan squealed and hug the little boy tightly. 

" aww " 

"Mama" Jongdae called and sit beside kyungsoo on the couch."Why Jongin so fat? He look like a hamster,Brown hamster"

Kyungsoo laughed and Kris joined.Jongdae were so innocent! A hamster? Brown hamster? Well,Jongin look a bit tan than him.

"Don't call your brother with that again,kay? Jongin a bit chubby because he drink milk" Kris answered and ruffles Jongdae hair.

"Oh! And where did you actually buy them? Did you buy them at toys store?" Jongdae asked again.

Kris sighed and smiled.Jongdae really look clueless and that make he look cute.Kyungsoo cannot stand the question so he burried his face on Kris shirt and laugh quietly

"We don't bought them at the toys store Jongdae-ah..We adopted them at the orphanage."

"Oh" Jongdae nodded and went to Xiumin and Luhan on the floor,playing with the twins.

"Jongdae look so cute!! Oh my..." Kyungsoo wipe the tears away.

"Yeah" Kris agreed and hug his husband,"They seems to like the twins"

"Yeah...Jongdae accepted them to.That's relief"

Kris smiled and kiss his husband forhead lovingly.His family is complete now.He have a loving family that he always dreamt off.A husband who's understand him and acts like a perfect housewife.That's all he wanted now.

"Honey? What time is it?"

"9.30"

"What?! I better put them to sleep now! Xiumin and Luhan has school tomorrow" Kyungsoo stood up and put the kids to sleep.

"I will wait"

                                  ■□■□■□■

The door creaked open and Kyungsoo step in.Looks like Kris not sleep yet.Kyungsoo yawned and plopped his body beside Kris."Honey~~~" He whined and cutely pouted

Kris chuckled and kiss kyungsoo lips,more like a peck."what's wrong,hmm?"

"Luhan cried because he don't want to go to school tomorrow.He said he want to take care of Sehun and Jongin." Kyungsoo pouted even more

"Luhan really like Sehun.."

"Yup.."

"Don't worry,I will talk to Luhan tomorrow"

"Okay Kris"

Kris hugged his husband waist tightly.Kyugsoo then sit on top of Kris stomach.The older widened his eyes.What is Kyungsoo doing? Kyungsoo smirked and kissed his husband lips passionately.They two kissed until they breathless."Guess what we gonna do tonight?" Kris smirked,kissing and Kyungsoo jawline making the younger moaned.

Kyungsoo smirked teasingly and tried to acted dumb,"what? Sleep?"

The older chuckled deeply and whisper,"We gonna make love,honey"

And with that they continue it without any disturbance from their sons

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally I'm done!!! Hurray! :D im sorry if this story was so damn boring :( I just want to make some story soo yeah..

Now I tried to make a angst story. My first ever angsty :) Maybe Krisoo or Hunhan or maybe Baekyeol :) can you guys comment below which couple is the best for my next story :) thanks! Oh and btw Im sorry for my terrible English 

UPVOTE,SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!! THANKS! ♡♥