Will there be another chance?...

the moment i saw your eyes

(Authors note: After the time that Krystal shoot the julitte MV with shinee she never had the chance to see or talk to Minho, because when she went to do her trained hours the only persons she usually saw was JJong and Onew if not it was Key or Taemin but when she ask them were was Minho they said he was busy with his schedule if not that they finish early so he had to leave to do his MC apperiances.)

(At the f(X) dorm)

Sulli: OMG our dorm looks big I cant believe we will be living here.

Victoria: Yepp I know im still in shocked we debut only 3 months ago and now we have a dorm that we need to decorate we also have to choose roomates.

Krystal: Well girls about the dorm my parents bought a house a couple of houses away from here so I will be staying there with them but I could come during evenings to hang out and stay on weekends.
 
Luna: Yay!! atleast your staying close and your sleeping over so we better save you a bed here too you know your apart of the group too.

Krystal: Nay girls (smiles at them)

Amber: So did you girls know Shinee dorm is like really close to ours.

Victoria and Luna: Nay!!

Sulli: I didnt did you know Krystal?

Krystal (suddenly remembers Minho so gets upset): Anyo (depressed)

Luna: Your thinking about Minho arent you?

Krystal: Nay its just its been 8 months that I havent had the chance to talk to him and it really hurts, because hes the only guy that I actually like.

Amber: Like or Love?

Krystal: Idk its like the moment I saw his eyes was the moment the time stop all I could see was his eyes.

Sulli: Wow Krystal you have it bad.

Victoria: Anyo shes just in love. (Suddenly f(x) manager knocks on the door)

Amber: I will go open the door (sees their Manager) Annyeonghaseyo Mr.Chui (bows)

The rest of f(X) members (see their manager): Annyeonghaseyo (they all bow at the same time.)

Their Manager: Annyeonghaseyo girls.

Sulli: Did you came and visit us?

Their Manager: Anyo I came to talk to Krystal and Luna

Krystal and Luna (shock and look at each other): Nay??

Their Manager: Well the SM officer choose you to girls from f(X) to be on the Dream team T.V show.

Luna: Forreals? (happy)

Their Manager: Nay also Shinee Onew and Minho will be their and Krystal your sister Jessica will also be their.

Krystal (Eyes sparkle by hearing that Minho will be on the show): Cant wait when do we start?

Their Manager: In half a month.

Luna (Really happy): Cant wait

Their Manager: Nay well I have to go girls enjoy your evening. (leaves)

Luna (Sees Krystal with a huge smile on her face): Someone looks very happy (looking at Krystal)

Krystal: Nay!! I get to see Minho again (laughts)

Victoria: Yepp you have another chance to get closer to him.

Krystal: Nay!!!!

( with Shinee their watching live peformances from a earlier show)

JJong: Taemin I cant believe you record this show.

Taemin: Well its the one I only watch pluss it comes out when were bussy (suddenly F(x) comes out to peform in the show)

Key: Look its F(x) turn ( Minho quickly pays attention)

(Minhos POV: I know its been 8 months that I havent have any contact with Krystal but im not ready to give up my members told me how she use to ask for me in her trained days so I still have hope)

JJong: Looks like someone is excited to see their juliette in t.v. (all the members looks at Minho and start to )

Minho (smiles): Anyo!! im just glad her group finally debuted

Taemin: Dude its been 3 months since they debuted.

Minho: I know but they have more attention from the audience now.

Onew: Nay Minho is rite (winks at Minho)

Key: o well Amber just txt me and told me they got a dorm and its like really close to ours.

Taemin: uuuuu so you and Amber huh?

Key: Anyo!! were just friends since trained days you know i got pretty close to f(x) some thing you and Minho lack on since you were both pretty bussy with your schedules.

Onew: Dont forget Krystal and JJong became bro and sis (start to laught)

Minho: huh??

Onew: Yeah they act like their brother and sister

Minho (kind of jealous) Oh

JJong: Dont worry romeo I dont like your Juliette like that shes my little sister blood realted well atleast in our minds I have to admit shes a Pretty cool little sister.

Minho ( relief and starts to laught): Shes not my juliette.

JJong: Aha whatever you say Minho-shi (suddenly hears the door bell so gets up to open the door sees their Manager) Annyeonghaseyo Mr.Wun  (bows and the rest of shinee members do the same)

Shinne Manager: Annyeonghaseyo boys excuse me for the unespected visit but I came to talk to Onew and Minho.

Onew and Minho (look at eachother): Nay?

Shinee Manager: Well boys you know the new season of Dream team is comming up and SM decided that you two should be in it also Luna and Krystal from f(x) and junho from 2pm are going to be in it.

Onew: Wow so when do we start?

Shinee Manager: in like half a month

Onew : Oh okay.

Shinee Manager: Well thats all I needed to say so must get going (leaves

Key (Sees Minho with a smile and shinny eyes: uuuuu someone is happy their juliette will also be on the dream team.

Minho (lies): Anyo!! im just happy I will be back on doing sports.

Taemin: Minho never changes him and his sports love.

(Minho POV: Of course I was happy that I finally get to see Krystal but i preffer having my feelings on a download since SM made datting contracts and my Shinee members wont keep their mouth shut if they knew I like or maybe love Krystal plus they will think it will be like me and Yuri all over again but im positive that my feelings for Krystal is way more different than anyother feelings I had for my xgf.)
____________<3______________<3_________________<3___________________<3_____________________<3__________________<3_______________________<3_____________________<3___________________<3____________________<3____________________<3_____________________<3_______________________<3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333333333333333333333