Too in love to let it go

Lights will guide you home

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

 

 

Heechul could here whispers as he walked throught the school gate. apparently word had travelled about hankyung's accident. A kind looking boy came up to him. he recognised him as head boy. what was his name again? heechul glanced at his nametag. Oh Leeteuk, thats right. 

"hey Heechul, I'm leeteuk, I just want to let you know that if you want somone to talk to or.."

"i'm right" Heechul answered simply. Why did he need Leeteuk? He had Hankyung to talk to. 

Leeteuk paused before changing his tact.

"I know youve been through alot, and it must hurt alot but.."

"Nope, I'm good" 

Leeteuk paused for a second too long, clearly showing the shock on his face. everyone had known how close Heechul and Hankyung were. Leeteuk couldn't understand how Heechul was so ..okay. He seemed perfectly fine. Leeteuk watched Heechul walk off. Maybe, He thought to himself, he is actually dealing with it worse then we thought. 

Heechul walked in to class. He was so sick of this dream, he needed to get back to reality, back to hankyung. he immediatly put his head down on his dek and fell to sleep.

 

Heechul walked onstage with a violin. he was dressed impeccably in a white suit and his black hair lay perfectly framing his face. the crowd applauded and he begun to play. He played a beauitful tune skillfully, guiding the bow accross the strings. he didnt, think about how he had never learned to play violin, or that the piece he was playing was an extremely difficult classical piece only performed be the best. When he was finished he bowed then, he heard a hauntingly beautiful sound from behind him. he turned, there sat hankyung at the piano, dressed like Heechul looking amazing as he sat at the piano, grinning once at Heechul before beginning to play. Heechul lifted the violin and played along. They layed a stunning composition that drew shivers and goosebumps from the audience. Hankyung rose suddenly halfway through, he walked over to Heechul. "sorry about this" he mummered. then pushed Heechul lightly off the edge of the stage. The falling sensation caused heechul to throw his hands out.

 

Heechul grabbed onto his desk to stop from falling. no, he wasnt falling, he realised. He looked up. His teacher was yelling at him angrily. 

"get out! get out of class! how dare you fall asleep in the middle of my class! get out now!" 

Heechul stood up and walked out. as he walked throught the door he could here Leeteuks voice.

"but sir, he's been through alot, please reconsider, let him back.."

"Quiet! Leeteuk!" 

Heechul walked across the school and found and abandoned classroom. He walked in. the chairs and desk were dusty and pushed to the back of the classroom. The classroom had a depressing feel to it. Heechul over a pulled a desk and chair from the pile before dumping his bag down and laying his head on the desk. He fell asleep in seconds.

He awoke on the grass. It was a cool day and he was thankful for his sweater. He could here water trickling over stones and he saw a small creek running below him. He looked around. there was a small stone trail that lead to a little village a few metres away. Heechul got up and walked towards it. Its beautiful he though, looking around at the scenery. He walked into the little village. He couldnt see anyone but he could smell something delicious. mmmm what was that? Teokkbeoki? Heechul eye lit up. He really wanted to have teokbeoki right now. He walked around the village untill he saw a small stall set up. he raced over and sat down. "hungry?" a voice asked. He looked over and saw Hankyung next to him handing him a plate of warm delicous teokbeoki.

"this looks so gooooodddddd" Heechul said practically inhaling the spicy rice cakes as hankyung watched and laughed.

Hankyung forwned suddenly and looked around. "whats wrong?" Heechul ask.

"come with me" Hankyung said. Heechul followed Hankyung to a small bridge across the creek. "sorry heechul" Hankyung said before pushing Heechul off.

Heechul felt the horrible falling sensation as he fell screaming.

\

"heechul! wake up, its alright!" Heechul sat up. His mother was leaning down hugging him. Heechul looked wildly around his room. Oh he thought. im back here.

"listen heechul were going to the hospital to see Hankyung now"

Heechul looked at his mum "No, im not going"

"what? what do you mean your not going? its hankyung? Listen Heechul this is serious , the doctors think he might be getting worse"

"i'm not going, i dont care what his condition is"

"he might die heechul" His mother said using her last card to persuade heechul to go to the hospital.

"okay" 

"heechul! You need to stop this! you can't live in a dream you have to wake up!" she shouted losing her composure at heechuls apathetic attitude.

"who are you to tell me what is real and what isn't?"

Heechuls mother slapped heechul hard across the face. Imedietly she regretted it.

"oh, Heechul, Im sorry i just lost it, im sorry really i didnt mean to .."

Heechul scowffed "whatever " He said before grabbing his school bag and walking out the door.

Heechul sat on the train staring out the window at the passing scenery. "would you like some tea?" a voice offered.

Heechul smiled looking up to see Hankyung dressed like an waiter. "only if it smells like chocolate" heechul replied.

"well then your in luck" hankyung said smiling pouring the tea into a intricate cup.

Before Heechul cpould take a sip Hankyung grabbed him by the arm and took him to the door of the train carriage. "i say this a lot but, sorry heechul" hankyung mummered before shoving Heechul off the train. Heechul didnt even scream. He had gotten so use to that falling sensation.

"throw the ball!" Heechul called to Hankyung, holding his baseball bat in position. Hankyung threw the baseball and Heechul swung at it. The ball flew off into a tree. "ahhh c'mon Heechul, did you have to hit into a tree?" laughed Hankyung. "Lets go get it"

They walked across the field to the tree. "its sooooo hot i just want to lie here, but i dont because its dirt" complained heechul leaning against Hankyung as the walked. "whatever princess" Hankyung replied "hey!"

"but your my princess" hankyung said fondly.

Heechul looked up at the ball stuck in the tree. "okay hankyung giove me a leg up!" Hankyung helped Heechul into the tree. Heechul climbed to the top. "hey hankyung a got the ball!" shouted Heechul. The branch he was standing on snapped and he fell through the branches and kept falling and falling.

Heechul woke up in his own bed. He turned to go back to sleep when his mother worked in . "heechul...chullie?" she said soflty. "its time to go school"

Heechul groaned. He sat up. He hated this, why couldnt he stay with Hankyung?

Heechul walked through the class room door and his eyes widened in shock. there standing next to the window was hankyung. but....how? hankyung was in hospital in this dream? He walked over. Hankyung looked up. his red tinged eyes brightening at the sight of heechul. it was his hankyung, not the hankyung in hospital. but how?  How can there be two hankyungs? 

"chullie!" Hankyung called. 

"Hankyung?" Heechul said. Leeteuk looked up from his book. what? 

"why are you here Hankyung?" Heechul said.

Leeteuk frowned deeply he walked over to heechul and calmly held his arm and said "heechul hankyungs in hospital"

Heechul looked incredulously at Leeteuk. w. hat was his problem? " hankyung is right there" heechul said pointing"

Leeteuks eyes were shining and Heechul could of sworn he saw a tear in the croner of his eyes. 

"no Heechul" Leeteuk said. "there is no one there"