1

Let Her Go

Krystal and Sulli were once an almost lover, almost. The thought of them being together always give Krystal a feeling of regrets. She should have chaste Sulli, she shouldn’t let her go. But how can you hold on to someone if that someone seems like doesn’t give you . She hates that she lose the chance of showing how much she really love Sulli. She hates how she did not see Sulli’s effort for her. She just really hates how much she still wants her when the girl is nowhere to be found.

--

It’s already summer and the four ladies were busy unloading their luggage from the taxi. Amber, Luna, Victoria and Krystal look around them and they were awed by the beauty of sea.  

“Wow.” They all said at the same time.

“It feels like the sea is calling me.” Amber said as she was still awed by the nature’s beauty.

“Then hurry up and let’s go to hotel.” Krystal said as she walks taking her bag with her. When she feels like no one is following her and she looks behind to them.

“YAH! Aren’t you going to walk?” Victoria smiles to her and takes Luna’s hand.

“The last person reach the hotel will pay for the dinner.” Victoria yells as she drags Luna with her. Of course Amber also run, that girl always run anyway but it takes seconds before it sinks in Krystal’s mind.

“YAH! Don’t leave me.”

--

As soon as they change into more appropriate clothes for the weather, they left their hotel rooms and wander around the place. They look for something to eat and when they were done eating they decided to have their own time to take a look around separately. Of course, Victoria and Luna are together but Krystal and Amber decided to be alone.

Krystal decided to takes a walk in the shores. She remembers that once in her life, she tried to run away for two days just to be in a beach. She smiles through the memories. She bitterly smiles.

“Why?” she asked to herself. Why did she doubt her, why didn’t she fight for her, why didn’t she wait for her to open her feelings out?

Why.

 She writes in the sand but the waves quickly brush it off. As she was getting lost in her thought someone accidentally bumps her really hard that makes her fall. It’s a good thing that she falls in sand, she was not really hurt but then she feels another weight above her. When she recovered from the shock, she opens her eyes only to see those familiar beautiful eyes.

“Soojung.”