Blush

Take A Chance

"Amber unnie, come on we're going to be late for college!" Krystal yelled, kicking Amber off the bed that she once slept in.

"Aniyo I'm coming now" she yelled back like she had all the time in the world.

Amber finally got dressed and jumped into Krytals car and off they went to get Sulli.

"Amber, I have a problem." Krystal said, looking at Amber with sad eyes.

"What is it?" she asked curiously.

"Well Luhan oppa dumped me, I'm so heartbroken" She cried.

"Krystal, you're in love with someone different ever day!" Amber giggled.

Krystal punched her in the arm annoyingly smiling.

"Yaah! I know but it's still heartbreaking" she said before looking forward to keep driving.

They drove to Sulli's house, seeing Sulli running through the door smiling.

"Hey unnie's" Sulli said and eye smiled.

"Hey Sulli why are you so smiley today?" Amber asked curiously.

"I got a text off Minho Oppa asking me if I wanted lunch with him" she giggled.

"Yaah you guys look cute together" Amber smiled.

"See Amber why can't I have what Sulli and Minho have they're so cute together!" she squealed.

"Well when you start to get to know the guy you're dating first then you can" Amber winked causing Krystal to fake cry.

This was going to be a long day for those three as they drove until they parked up outside the college.

Amber, Krystal and Sulli had the same classes which meant they could chat and laugh at any gossip going through the school so they could distract themselves from school work.

Amber looked out of her window and saw a fair skinned, brown haired hunk laughing outside with his friends, he looked so cute. Amber gulped at what she was thinking of him until the boy she just acknowledged looked back at her giving her a wink.

Amber quickly hid back and blushed, she didn't dare look back at the window.

this was going to be a long day she thought.






xo


I know this is really short but since it's the first chapter It will be fine as the next chapters will be longer and I always wanted to experiment Amber interacting with Sulli and Krystal. Since this is my first proper story I am such a rookie at writing so please don't expect too much! Thank you Noona's and Hyung's I hope you'll support! :D