Welcome to Elite South High School

Torn Between 2 Brothers

The next day, Eunmi arrived at her new high school. She took a deep breath and entered.

Stepping in the administration office, a woman stepped out “May I help you?”

“Anyeonghaseyo~ I’m Park Eunmi, the student who just transferred.” She bowed before introducing herself.

“Oh yeah, Mr Lee called this morning to remind me” She held her a folder; “This is your schedule with the school map and rules. Welcome to Elite South High School”

“Thank you” she bowed again.

Leaving the office, she wandered in the hallway, searching for her French Class. Lost, she asked the first guy she met. “Excuse me. Sorry. But can you tell me where the French Classroom of Mr. Dupont Alexandre is?”

A blonde-haired boy, very good looking scans her from the head to the toes *Good a new hot toy. Long and slender legs, firm , slim waist, good sized s and pretty cute face*

He gave her a charming smile “It’s this way. I will take you there, Mr Dupont hates late students. I will be your shield; by the way I’m L.Joe, a senior here”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Park Eunmi a junior here”

Both of them headed to her classroom. However, he keeps glancing at her and mostly her legs.

All of sudden, he grabbed her wrist and yanked her on the wall. A smirk pasted on his face, he leaned closer to her face “I’m this school kingka, I know this school like my pocket. So I will show you around, if you are a good girl”

He moved his hand to her thigh while the other went behind her waist.

She stopped his hands and escaped “I’m not in interested”

Looking at her running away, he his lips *Rejecting L.Joe is the biggest error of your life. I’m gonna make your life like hell*

 

----------------------------

Second chapter ^^ What do you as a start ?

 

Comment & Susbcribe are really appreciated ~