"I AM VERY SORRY THAT I REJECTED YOU"

BAD/GOOD GIRL

 

When she walk inside the house.. Hebe seem tired from all the thing that were happening today... She spotted Amy walking straight toward her... Amy look at Hebe and Hebe also look at Amy...

Amy: "Hebe.. Where the hell were you..."

Hebe: "Eh! Well, I was just taking a walk that all.. Why.."

Amy: "Hebe.. I thought that you went missing..."

Hebe: "Eh! Why you even think that..."

Amy: "Well, your friends call and ask if you were home.. So, I thought that you were with them.. But it turn out that you weren't with them... So, I thought you went missing..."

Hebe: "Oh! hahaha.. ‘put on a laugh’ Really..."

Amy: "Hebe..."

Hebe: "Yea.. What is it, Amy..."

Amy: "Are you okay..."

Hebe: "Of course I'm okay.. Why you asking..."

Amy: "Well, I heard it from your friends that there were a lot of things going on around you.."

Hebe: "Eh! What did they say to you..."

Amy: "Well, they did say that Aaron confess to you..."

Hebe: "Eh! Really.."

Amy: "And plus they also say that you got taken away by Kenji..."

Hebe: "hahaha.. They really did say a lot of things huh.."

Amy: "Hebe... Who are you going to choose..."

Hebe: "Huh.. What do you mean by that.."

Amy: "Well, you have two guy who are after you and plus you also have a guy friend who also like you.. So, you have three guy who want you.. So, who are you going to pick..."

Hebe: "Amy... Kenji and Danson are just a friends and Aaron is a guy who I hated the most... I already reject Kenji and Aaron.. But... Danson.. If he really going to confess to me then I also have to reject him too..."

Amy: "So, that mean that you pick no one right.."

Hebe: "That right Amy... Amy.."

Amy: "Yea..."

Hebe: "Since today is a very long day.. Even though it is a weekend tomorrow.. But I feel very tired so I am going to go to sleep okay... So, see you tomorrow..."

Amy: "Hebe..."

Hebe: turn to look at Amy... "Yea.."

Amy: "Don't worry about things that are coming toward you okay... If there are things you doesn't want to talk about it then that okay.. But if you really want to talk about it then I am free to listen.. Even if I am not free than you call talk to Kathy about it.. I am sure that she will be glad to listen to you.. Okay.."

Hebe: "Thanks, Amy... You and Kathy are really the best even though you guys know who I really am.. But both of you doesn't even tell anybody so I am very glad to be here with your family..." smiling at Amy...

Amy: smile back at Hebe... "Thanks, Hebe.. Good night.."

Hebe: "Yea! You too..."

Amy went to her room and Hebe went to her... Hebe stay up for about 30 minute.. During her 30 minute she is writing in her Diary.. Even though, she doesn't kept any diary but she was just bored so she just write it in anyways...

NEXT DAY...

Hebe went out with her friends... Cause they promise each other that they will spend time with each other on their weekends... They went to a lot of places... Hebe still dressing up as a nerd girl, Rainie still looking like an innocent girl, Ella who is looking and dressing up like a tomboy, and last is Selina who always dress and look like a girly girl and is also pretty... And plus she always has guy checking her out... All four of them hanging out with each other.. Even though, other people see it weird but they doesn't care as long as they has good friends.... All four of them been hanging out with each other about couple of hours.... Now it was lunch time.. So, all four of them started to get hungry... So, they went to a restaurant and got their table.. They also heard other people are talking about them especially Hebe cause she was looking like a nerd...

They doesn't care about what other people are saying.. They been in the restaurant about 1 hours and 30 minute... During those 1 hours and 30 minute they have a conversation...

Selina: "Hebe.. So, what are you really going to do..."

Hebe: "Eh! Do what..."

Rainie: "Hebe.. We are talking about yesterday..."

Hebe: "Huh.. What about yesterday.." acting dumb..

Ella: "Damn.. Hebe.. Don't act like that gosh... Look, Hebe.. We don't really want to be noisy, but you are our friend so we just worry about you that all.."

Rainie: "Yea.. So, what are you really going to do about Aaron and Kenji..."

Hebe: "Eh!"

Selina: "Yea.. Yea.. Oh! Don't forget about Danson too.. Since she got three hot guy going after her.. So, who are you really going to chose..."

Hebe: "Well... I chose none.. Why.."

Ella: "Eh! Why.."

Rainie: "Wait.. Let me guess.. Is it because you have no interest in them..."

Hebe: "Ding Ding.. You are correct..." smile at them…

Selina: "Hebe.. Why, don't you chose one of them.."

Hebe: "Eh! Why do you want me to chose... I only like Kenji and Danson as a good friends and I told you guy that I really hate Aaron... Okay.."

Selina: "Well, bu.." got interrupt by a group of guy with a familiar voice and it was the Fahrenheit who is coming through the front door...

S.H.E.R. were shock by it but they act like they weren't there.. All four of them see all the girl have a heart shape in their eye.. When they heard one of the Fahrenheit started talking...

Wu Chun: "Damn.. Aaron.. Can't you stop acting like that... Gosh, you really are annoying..."

Aaron: yell.. "SHUT THE UP.. GOSH… LOOK WHO TALKING WU CHUN..."

Jiro: "Damn.. Aaron.. You don't have to yell.. Look, you even make all the girl in here scare because of you.."

Aaron: "So what.. You act like I en care.."

Calvin: "Aaron.. What wrong with you.. You never like this before.."

Jiro: "Wait.. Don't tell me that an ugly nerd really did change you.."

Aaron: "Look... It none of your damn business, okay..."

Then S.H.E.R. also saw a group of girl went up to Fahrenheit... They can see that Fahrenheit have a big smile on their face except for Aaron... The other 3 Fahrenheit pull a chair for the girl to sit down... Then they started talking.. But one thing the Fahrenheit doesn't know that S.H.E.R. was there and was also listen to their conversation....

girl: "Hey.. So, you are Aaron right..."

Aaron: doesn't care.. "Yea..."

girl: "Really.. I heard a lot of great things about you.. They are right, too.. You and your friends are very good looking.."

Aaron: "??" ignoring her...

girl: "???"

Jiro: "Aaron.. why the hell you ignoring her for... Don't you want to know more about her..."

Calvin: "Jiro.. We can't really say anything to that idiot.."

Wu Chun: "Look, Aaron.. Forget about that en .. Look, didn't we say yesterday that she might chose that guy over you..."

Aaron: "So, what.. It not like she really going to chose him.."

Calvin: "And what if she did... What are you going to do about it..."

Aaron: "Well, I don't really know.."

Jiro: "Then why won't you just have a little fun with these cute girl here... Look, Aaron.. If I were you, I would forget about her and do what you always do.."

girl: "Eh! Aaron.. You have a crush.."

Aaron: back to normal... "hahaha.. Who say I have crush.. My only crush is you, baby..." put on a fake smile…

Wu Chun: "Good.. You are back to normal..."

Aaron: "Of course I am... hahaha... So, cutie.. What do you want to do tonight.."

girl: started to blush and started moving one of her hand onto Aaron thigh. And then she started to whisper onto Aaron ear.. "My parents aren't home tonight.. So, why won't me and you have a lot of fun tonight..."

Aaron: smirk at her.. "Really.." while he started her ears and also talking.. "I would lo..." but he stop talking when he see something that shouldn’t be there....

girl: "Aaron, what are you going say..." looking at him with a confuse face...

Aaron: looking where Hebe and her friends are sitting at... "???" then thought to himself, "Hebe.. Why are you here.. I don't want you to see me like this... Damn.. Hebe..." end of his thought...

Calvin: "Aaron.. ‘no answer from Aaron and say again’ Aaron..."

Aaron: yell.. "WHAT..."

Jiro: "Damn, Aaron.. We are just wondering why you aren't answering her back..."

Wu Chun: "Don't tell me that you are still thinking about that who pick that other guy over you..."

Jiro and Calvin slap Wu Chun in the head... Wu Chun yell, "OUCH.."

Jiro: "Aaron.. Where are you looking at..."

Jiro, Wu Chun, and Calvin look at where Aaron was looking at and then they saw S.H.E.R. was sitting there...

Wu Chun: ".. When do these girl is here.."

Calvin: "How should I know.. Don't ask me..."

Jiro: "... Damn..."

girl: looking at them with a confuse face… "What going on.. Why are you acting like that..."

Wu Chun: "Umm, nothing..."

girl2: "Aaron.. My friend here like you.. Since she going to be lonely tonight, so why won't you go and give her your company..."

girl: still blushing...

Aaron: still ignoring them... "?????"

S.H.E.R. was sitting there and started talking like they doesn't know that the Fahrenheit were there... Then Hebe started talking...

Hebe: "Hey! Why, won't we better get going okay.. Since we been here all day so I got pretty tired of being here..."

Ella: "hahaha.. Yea.. Hebe is right... Come on, let go..."

S.H.E.R. were walking out of their table... Hebe is the first one that wanted to get out of there fast.. Hebe doesn't walk slow or run.. But she just walk fast... Then Hebe felt a hand grabbing her waist.... Hebe turn around and look at Aaron with a shock on her face...

Hebe: "Let go of my hand.."

Aaron: "No..."

Hebe: "Look, mister.. I don't even know you, so just let go of my hand or I'll call a cops on you.."

Aaron: "Go ahead..."

girl: "Aaron.. Baby, do you know this ugly nerd..."

Aaron: "Of course, I do.."

Hebe: "Sorry, mister.. But I don't know you..."

Aaron: "Hebe.. Why won't you stop playing around..."

Hebe: "Eh! How do you know my name.. Do I even know you, mister..." make a sign to Ella to help her...

Ella try to pull Hebe hand away from Aaron... But Aaron is too strong for her to pull...

Ella: "Look, mister.. Why won't you let go of my friend hand... She say that she doesn't even know you.."

Rainie: "Yea.. You might got the wrong girl.."

Selina: "Yea.. Like what she say.. Why the hell do you want a nerd girl since the girl next to you is way prettier.."

Aaron: got mad at them and also Hebe then he started to yell at them... "WTF.. WHY THE HELL ARE YA TRYING TO ACT LIKE YA DON'T EVEN EN KNOW US... HUH... LOOK SELINA, ELLA, AND RAINIE.. I KNOW THAT YA ARE TRYING TO HELP HEBE, BUT DON'T YOU THINK THAT I WON'T LET HER GO UNTIL I EN TALK TO HER..."

Ella: "Look, Aaron.. She already rejected you.. What else do you want from her anyways.."

Aaron: "I want her to tell me the true.."

Selina: "Eh! hahaha.. You got to be kidding with me... Yesterday answer were the true since all of us who are right here right now is witness to the whole scene..."

Aaron: "Selina, I don't have to hear that from you after all you are not the one I like.. Okay.. Back off and the same goes with Ella and Rainie..."

Ella: "Lo.." got cut off by Hebe...

Hebe: "Ella.. It okay... Selina and Rainie.. All three of you stay out of this okay.."

S.E.R.: "But, Hebe..."

Hebe: smile at them... "It okay... Aaron.. I give you 15 second to finish what you were trying to say... Okay..."

Aaron: "Eh! That too little.."

Hebe: "Find.. 10 sec.."

Aaron: "Okay.. I pick 15 second.. Hebe... I don't know who you are going to chose, but I really just wanted to say that I am sorry... I really never meant to hurt you that much.. I know that right now you really hate me, but I also hope that inside of you have a heart to love me like I do to you... I know that I am a very up guy who you know from the beginning... So, I just wanted to tell you that I like you No.. I meant.. I love y..." got cut off by Hebe..

Hebe: "Aaron.. It already pass 15 second.."

Aaron: "Eh! But I haven't finish talking yet..."

Hebe: "Now, it is my turn to talk.. Aaron, you already know from the start that I really hate you right.. Well, I still hate you now and it will never going to change it..."

Aaron: "Then what do you really want me to do, Hebe.."

Hebe: "I don't know... Cause it all depend right.. Aaron, no matter what you do, I still won't like you okay.. Understood..."

While Hebe and Aaron were still talking.. Amy and Kathy have a double date with the one they like.. They walk in to the restaurant and they both saw Hebe standing there.. They walk over to Hebe..

Amy & Kathy: "Hebe.."

Everyone look at them and Hebe also turn her head facing Amy and Kathy..

Hebe: shock... "Amy and Kathy.. What are you guy doing here..."

Amy: "Well, we should be asking you.. But to let you know.. Me and Kathy are having a double date with the guy we like... How about y..." stop when she see the Fahrenheit…

Kathy tap on Amy shoulder to let her know and pointing at the Fahrenheit who were standing there..

Kathy: "Eh! Why would the famous Fahrenheit would be here... And plus why the hell is Aaron holding my cousin hand..."

Aaron: "So, Amy and Kathy are having a double date.. Wow.. Sister huh... Anyways I just want to know the true of why Hebe is rejecting me..."

Amy: "Hebe.. Are you okay... Look, Aaron.. Just let her go will you.. Don't you know that y..." got cut off by Hebe..

Hebe: smile at her cousins... "It okay..."

Amy & Kathy: "Hebe..."

Hebe: "Find.. I will tell you Aaron if you really want to know so much... I rejected you because I don't like you at all.. Why the hell would I want to fall in love with a gangster who hurt me in school.. You are the only person who told the whole school to bully me just because you don't like nerd and plus I am a nerd... What the hell is wrong with you, Aaron.. First you want me to transfer school.. Next you started saying that you like me.. ahahahaha.. Don't give me that kind of crap..."

Aaron: low voice.. "Hebe.. I know that I did a lot of terrible things to you, but back then I really don't know how I started to have feeling for you..."

Hebe: "Aaron.. Do you really think that I would fall for that kind of things... Selina, Ella, and Rainie.. When we are still in our table.. You guy ask me a question right.."

S.E.R.: "Eh!" have a confuse look...

Hebe: "If you really want to know my answer of who I am going to chose than I will play fair to everyone... The question that I am going to answer is who do I going to chose.. A) Kenji B)Danson.. C) Aaron.. and D) No one... my answer is D.. No one..."

Aaron: "Hebe.. Do you really hate me that much of not choosing me..."

Hebe: looking at Aaron... "hahaha.. That right.. I hate you in my whole life and I wish that you would have disappear..."

Aaron: were shock by Hebe words then he let Hebe hand go.. "Really.. Then I really have no choice but to let you go right.."

Hebe: "ahahaha.. That right, Aaron..."

Aaron: "Find.. I'll let you go, Hebe.. But you have to promise me that you won't ever regret of rejecting me...."

Hebe: "I won't..." put on a fake smile...

Aaron: "Then 'turn to look at a girl' why won't you hang out with me..." putting on a fake smile and was trying to act cool...

girl: "Eh! Yea.. Sure.." smiling at Aaron and then glare at Hebe...

Hebe: "Selina, Ella, Rainie..."

S.E.R.: "Yea!"

Hebe: "I have to go somewhere okay.. So, I'll call you alright.." started to walk out of the restaurant…

S.E.R.: "Eh! Hebe.."

Hebe walk out of the door and doesn't turn back at all.. S.E.R. were confuse by the way she is acting.. Amy and Kathy knew, so they told their date that they will go on date another time.. So, they went after Hebe... When both of them trying to catch up with Hebe.. But when they catch up to Hebe and they turn Hebe around and saw her tears started to come down from her eye...

Amy: "Hebe... Why, are you crying.." hugging Hebe..

Kathy: also hugging Hebe... "Yea.. Hebe... Why are you crying.. We both know that you might be a bad girl who was hanging out with a biggest gangster, but back there you were acting tough.. But why are you crying right n..." got cut off by Hebe..

Hebe: still crying... "I can't take it anymore.. I love him.. I really do.. Why does it hurt so much of saying those thing to him.. You both know right... Whenever I see him like that, I can't stop this kind of feeling... Why do this always end up happening to me... Why.. I really can't stop anymore.. I love Aaron so much.... Why does I even say those kind of thing toward him.. Even though, I doesn't even mean it... I just wanted to protect him with my life.. Amy and Kathy please help me... I just don't really know what to do anymore.. I know that all the thing that I have say to him will hurt him even more, but he doesn't even know that it will also hurt me by saying all those thing to him... Why, am I like this.. I never been like this before.. Why now.. Why... But it so damn hard to let him go.. I love him… Don't you guy know that I really love Aaron so much that it hurt... If I weren't a bad girl who hanging out with a biggest gangster than I would have started my own life with him, but I really just can't do that.. Cause if the gang who wanted to kill me would kill those people who are important to me.... Amy, Kathy, what am I going to do.. I just wanted him to be by my side, but I don't want anyone to know my weakness… Why.. Why.. Can't I be the first one to die.. Why.. Why.." can’t stop crying...

Amy and Kathy looking at each other with shock... This is the first time she ever cry to anyone... Everyone who are walking by saw a nerd crying... Amy and Kathy trying to cheer Hebe up... While they were still cheering her up.. A lot of people were walking by and saw a nerd girl were crying... Then Danson who was hanging out with his cousins and friends saw Hebe crying... Danson was about to go up to them, but when he heard that Hebe like Aaron.. He can't stop the feeling he have toward Hebe... So, he just walk away with his cousins and friends...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO, WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? 
IS DANSON NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
OR IS HE TRYING TO GET HEBE TO LIKE HIM?
WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN HEBE AND AARON?
WELL, FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER???