Chapter 1

Between Real and Fake

Mir’s POV

 

 

“Hyung~ I’ve eaten too much…” I whined to my favorite hyung, Seungho-hyung.

“Eat more so you’ll have a lot of energy for school…” he said.

“Hyung~ I’m full… I’ll leave now…” I said and grabbed my backpack.

“Be careful on your way, Mir…” he said and waved his hand.

“Okay, hyung… bye!” I went to the school by walking.

Seungho-hyung is sooo nice… I’m lucky to have a neighbor like him. He takes care of me like his own brother. He often comes in the morning to make some breakfast for me. Sometimes, he comes home to play or just to talk with me.

 

 

 I went to my class and I was greeted by Cheondung. He’s my best friend in the school. I went to him when I had school problems, he’s really nice. We always joked in the class, talking with him comforts me. I act like a girl when I’m with him. I hugged him tight from behind and don’t wanna let him go.

“Doong-ah~ You can’t leave… I can’t finish this food alone. Please… help me to eat this…” I begged with my puppy eyes.

“You such a kiddo… okay… okay…” he finally sat back.

“Ah….” I placed the spoon in front of his mouth and he gladly opened it.

“Your turn…” he fed me and I smiled at him.

“Whoa… what a lovely couple…” Byunghee just appeared.

“We’re not, we’re just friends…” I said.

“Ah really?” Byunghee teased.

“You… just shut up” Cheondung said to Byunghee.

“Whoa… don’t be angry, gentleman… I’ll leave, but don’t forget… we have a group-work. You have to help me!” Byunghee said and left.

“I just realized that he’s so annoying…” Cheondung said.

“But he’s fun though… Let’s just finish this! We need to go back to the class…” I said and we continued to eat.

 

 

“Mir… are you free today?” Cheondung asked.

“Sorry, I have something today…” I replied.

“Oh, okay… it’s a pity…” he said.

“I’ll hang out with you when I’m free. But you pay!” I said.

“50:50! You’re going to bankrupt me!” he said.

“Hehe…” I just giggled.

“Mir, do you love someone right now?” he asked. What’s with this question? So strange…

“What? No… I don’t… but I hope I will…” I said.

“Oh…” he just responded like that.

“Why did you ask something like that?” I asked.

“Um… just asking… I’m curious…” he answered.

“Or… there’s a girl who likes me? That’s why you asked?” I asked him excitedly.

“Self-praising Mir… you never change. I don’t know, girls like you so much. Aren’t you a school ideal man?” he asked, making me embarrassed.

“No… Byunghee is… he’s such smart and handsome man…” I said.

“You’re pretty good to catch up with him, haha!” he said.

“Stop with this topic, it won’t end if I talk about this with you…” I said.

“Okay, do you want to go home now?” he asked.

“Yes…” I picked up my backpack.

“Let’s walk to the school gate together…” he said.

“Okay…” we walked until the school gate and I saw Seungho-hyung in front of my school. I was really excited by only seeing him.

“Bye, Cheondungie!” I said and ran into Seungho-hyung.

 

 

I hugged Seungho-hyung tightly, it was really comfortable to hug him. He ruffled my hair and smiled at me.

“Hyung! Let’s go!” I happily held his hand and jumped like a kid.

“My dongsaeng is too excited, huh?” he said.

“Of course! It’s been a long time since we spent fun times in the amusement park” I said.

“Then… shall we go now?” he asked.

“YES!” we started to walk and we’re still holding hands.

 

 

Cheondung’s POV

 

 

“Bye, Cheondungie!” he said and ran into someone. He looks a bit older, who is he?

Mir just ran into him and… HUGGED HIM??? Mir hugged that man like that? I’m the only one who can be hugged by Mir like that. That man ran his hands into Mir’s hair and messed with it. That man looked at Mir the same way I look at Mir. Who is he? Why is he that close to Mir?

 

Mir just held his hand tightly and jumped like a kid. He never did that when he’s with me. There’s time when I wanted to hold his hand but he pushed it away softly. Why… Mir looked so much happier when he’s with that man. I felt cheated… wait… I’m not even Mir’s boyfriend… yet. He just has to be mine before that older man confesses first… Wait a second, are they dating already? No… Mir told me that he doesn’t love anyone yet. But, he can lie, right? Maybe Mir doesn’t want me to know… Wait, I’m his best friend, right? Why wouldn’t he tell me if something happen? Stop it, Park Sanghyun… You’re thinking too much…

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

Finally… I have Mir-time again… It’s been a long time since I went to the amusement park with him.

“Hyung~ I’m tired~” he whined, such a cute kid.

“Okay, you’ll rest well in the car. Let’s go home!” I held his hand and we walked to the parking lot.

He just sat in the car and he already fell asleep. He must be really tired. Seeing his sleeping face made me wanna kiss him so badly. Yes… I’m in love with. He’s an orphan since 5 years ago. My parents knew his family so well and my parents asked me to take care of him like my own brother. But I ended up falling for him. I just want him to be my boyfriend…

 

I caressed his face, which is so smooth. When will he be mine? When will I have courage to tell that I love him so much? I couldn’t resist his adorableness when he’s sleeping, so I kissed his forehead quickly and I smiled after that. I was also afraid that he would wake up, fortunately he didn’t. I brought my thumb to his lips and caressed it slowly. When are these lips going to be mine? I hope that day will come soon… I drove him home and woke him up when we arrived in front of his house.

“Bye, hyung! Today was fun… thank you” he waved goodbye.

“Bye!” I went back to my car and went home.

 

What a lovely boy…

 

 

Mir’s POV

 

 

Ah~ Today was really fun… But I felt bad for Cheondung, I should ask him to go to the amusement park too, Seungho-hyung will be okay with that… Suddenly, I remembered Cheondung’s question ‘Do you love someone right now?’. Why did he ask such a question? I’ve been thinking about love for a long time. Do I actually love someone? Almost everyone told me that love will come from someone who really cares everything about me… Is that right?

 

Let me list the people near me… Umma and Appa… they’re my parents! It’s not ‘that’ kind of love. Byunghee? He’s a jokester and a nice buddy… but I’m not that close to him… Seungho-hyung… and Cheondung? I love when Seungho-hyung is around me, he really takes care of me well. Do I love him? Or it was just brotherly love? Cheondung is my best friend… he even cares too much about my health and I love it when we have some skinship. Our friends really love to tease us for being gay. But we’re not… right? Sometimes, my face turned really red when he hugged me tight. Do I love him?

 

 

~Morning~

 

 

I went to the school without eating breakfast and Seungho-hyung got angry at me because of that.

“Mir! You should eat breakfast!” he yelled when I hurriedly left the house.

“Sorry, hyung! I’ll be okay! I woke up late… I’m in hurry… I’ll eat in the school. Bye!” I ran outside.

I ran really fast and it looked so dangerous to run like this. I bumped into someone and when I saw his face, I had a blank expression.

“Sorry… I need to hurry!” he said and ran. I noticed on the ground, there’s a wallet. It must be his’.

I ran fast to his direction but he disappeared so fast, he can be an athlete. I was tired and something in my mind asked me to open the wallet. I opened the wallet and there’s nothing except money. WHOA… he has a lot of money.

“Looking at wallet like that? You’re a thief?” a man asked.

“Uh… no! I’m not… it’s just…” I stuttered I didn’t know why.

“Suspicious…” he commented.

“Really… I never did that…” I was a bit scared.

“Do you see any suspicious man carrying brown wallet? A boy just lost it a few minutes ago. But he needed to hurry so he asked for my help…” a woman suddenly came.

“Brown wallet? YOU!!!” the man thought that I was the thief and they chased me. I ran really fast, I was scared of being beaten up.

“I’M NOT A THIEF!” I shouted.

“BUT YOU HAVE THE WALLET! YOU’RE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU ALREADY BRAVE ENOUGH TO STEAL!” a man shouted, still chasing me.

 

 

“HELP ME!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! I’M REALLY NOT A THIEF!!!” 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

how was the first chapter? give your comments please....

don't forget to comment and subscribe....

i actually like the idea of this story so... i hope you'll read this...

THANKS FOR READING LOVEYOU <3