Meeting SUPER JUNIOR!!!

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“Yah, are you sure it’s going to work?”

“Junsu, shut up!”

“Jaejoong, you’re crushing me!”

“Yah, Yesung hyung, you’re too heavy!”

“Shut up! Here she comes!” Yunho snapped.

The boys were hiding in janitor’s closet, tightly clustered together.

“Oh-oh!” The boys looked through slightly opened door.

You just walked in to the SM building, your mind completely focused on the message that Yesung sent you fifteen minutes ago.

 

From: Baby boy

Baby girl! I forgot my bag on my bed! Would you bring it to SM building? I’ll meet you in the lobby.

 

“Aish, where is he?” You nervously looked around.

You’ve been walking around for a long time, waiting for your older brother. Finally, you couldn’t take it anymore. You were about to walk away when a voice called you.

“(Your Name)-ah?”

You turned around and saw Changmin stare at you. Your heartbeat increased and your cheeks began reddening.

“Oh, ahnyeongseyo, Changmin oppa!” You smiled.

“What’re you doing here?” He asked, coming up to you.

“Umm…I just need to give this to Jaejoong oppa.” You smiled sheepishly, showing him the bag.

“Oh…” Changmin took the bag. “I’ll give it to him.”

“Thanks oppa.”

You were about to walk away, when he suddenly grabbed your wrist.

“Umm…” Changmin met your confused gaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on!” Yoochun hissed.

“Maknae, you can do it!” Yoochun whispered.

“Say it!” Jaejoong and Yesung were barely controlling their voices.

“Yah, fighting!” Junsu cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Umm…You said that you were ELF, right?” Changmin suddenly asked.

“Huh? Well, yeah…” You mumbled.

“Come on! I’ll introduce you to my hyungs!” Changmin dragged you away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The janitor’s room was filled with disappointment.

“Yah! What was that?” Yoochun growled.

“Is he really that oblivious?” Junsu whined.

“I’m going to smack your maknae till it sinks into his head!” Yesung frowned.

“Can’t believe he messed up!” Jaejoong sighed.

Yunho just slapped his forehead. They groaned and growled until someone opened the door and they fell on to the ground.

“Hyungs!” Minho exclaimed.

“What were you doing there?” Onew asked as s and he himself helped DBSK and Yesung to stand up.

“Umm…Never mind.” Jaejoong dusted off his pants.

“Hyungs, the practice room!” Junsu exclaimed.

“What was that all about?” Taemin asked, watching his hyungs run away.

“I have no idea.” Jonghyun said, his eyes wide open. “But all the growling and…”

“I knew choosing DBSK and SuJu hyungs as models was a bad idea.” Key frowned.

SHINee boys just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Waaaa….Who is this?” Donghae stood up when Changmin entered their practice room with you.

“Wow! She’s so pretty!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

“Changmin, who is she?” Hankyung asked with his broken Korean.

“Hyungs, this is Kim (Your Name). (Your Name)-ah, these are SuJu hyungs.” Changmin smiled.

“Ahnyeongseyo.” You bowed.

“Omo! What a well mannered young lady!” Leeteuk smiled. “Ahnyeong, I’m Leeteuk, the leader of these goofballs.”

“Yah, you’re the one to talk!” Heechul smirked. “I’m Heechul.”

You smiled at both of them.

“Hello! I’m Hankyung.” Hankyung bowed. You bowed back.

“Kangin.” You hid behind Changmin as you got scared by how strong Kangin looked in real life.

“Hyung! You scared her!” Shindong said. “Aish… Shindong imnida!” He smiled.

“Ahnyeong.” You smiled, not able to resist his cuteness.

“See? That’s how you should be!” Shindong smiled at sad Kangin.

“Ahnyeong. I’m Sungmin.” He shook your hands.

“Ahnyeongseyo.” You smiled.

“So you’re the one who liked that dolphin more than me?” Eunhyuk smiled. “Hey! I’m Eunhyuk and I’m going to make you love me more than Junsu!”

“Pabo!” Donghae slightly hit Eunhyuk’s head. “Hello!!!”

To your surprise, Donghae hugged you and spun you around.

“Yah! Put her down!!!” Changmin shouted.

“Mianhe!” Donghae said, as he put you down.

Your head was spinning slightly and you were grateful to Changmin who slid his arm on your waist and helped you to keep the balance.

“Ahnyeongseyo!” Siwon said and kissed the back of your palm as a true gentleman. “I’m Siwon. Nice to meet you.”

“Ahnyeongseyo, Siwon-ssi.” You said, blushing.

You felt Changmin’s hand tighten on your waist, pulling you closer to him.

“Hello!” Ryeowook shyly shook your hands. “Ryeowook imnida!”

You smiled at this Prince Charming.

“Hello! I’m Kibum!” Kibum smiled.

“Yah! Why are you so cold? Come on!” Donghae pushed Kibum towards you.

Kibum flew forward and hugged you. The SuJu boys began laughing hard while Changmin pulled you away, over protectively, while Kibum stumbled backwards, embarrassed.

“Sorry!” He said and glared at Donghae.

“Hey! I’m the maknae!” Kyuhyun came up. “Hope to see you more in the future.” He winked.

“Yah! Kyuhyun-ah!” Changmin whined.

“What?” Kyuhyun innocently looked at him. “I’m just introducing myself to your friend, right?”

Changmin’s heart stung, upon hearing that. Using this moment, Kyuhyun took your hands and took you to his band members. The SuJu boys were very friendly and asked you tons of questions, making you laugh.

“Why…Why does it hurt?” Changmin  whispered.

 

“You’re such a pabo, Changmin-ah!” Jaejoong sighed, watching his maknae look in pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated, because of too much inspiration xD Hope you liked it!!!

Don't forget to vote for the next fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469 (BTW, If you want the next fanfic to be about Changmin, please write his name in the poll comment and it'll be counted as a vote! The more his name appears the more vote he getswink)

Please comment and subscribeheart