A Late Visit

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

You threw yourself onto the bed, your eyes gently closing. You were tired after your work, so you decided to take a hot bath. You went to the white bathroom and began to fill the tub with hot water.

“Ouch…” You whispered when your foot touched the hot surface.

You sighed and opened the cold water reservoir, letting the cold and hot mix together to give the warm water. When it was ready, you undressed yourself and went to the tub. The water engulfed your tense body, relaxing your muscles. You the radio, which was right above your head and began to listen to music.

Idaero kkeutimyuhn gihwega uhbdamyuhn
Moduga teullyuhddago marhago issuh

Comedy gateun sesange wootji mothal saramdeul nuhnduhriga na

You smiled and began to sing along:

 

Don’t don! modeun ge don sesang won ane gadhin nuh what is your mind
Outta control what is your mind
Jebal juwireul dorabwa juhlmangui nunbichi boijanha
Stop bangin' my head my eyes go red

 

After the bath, you wrapped yourself into a bathrobe and walked downstairs. Youwent to the kitchen and began to make cocoa.

“Only two weeks left.” You smiled.

When the cocoa was ready, you began to slowly sip it, heading towards the living room. You were about to turn on TV when suddenly someone rang the doorbell. Your father, who was sleeping at that moment, woke up and walked downstairs, cursing silently.

“Yes?” He opened the door.

“Umm…Is (Your Name) home?” You heard a familiar voice.

“(Your Name)-ah, it’s for you!” Your father said before going upstairs.

You silently came out of the room and looked at your guests. It was none other than DBSK.

“Oh, ahnyeongseyo.” You smiled.

“Ahnyeongseyo.” They smiled back.

“Umm…Please, come on in.”

The boys took off their shoes and entered the living room, looking around. They sat on the couch, Jaejoong chuckling when seeing the portrait that caught Changmin’s attention.

“Would you like anything to drink?” You asked.

“Umm…Tea?” Yunho smiled.

“Alright.”

You went to the kitchen and filled the kettle, leaving it to boil the water. You ran upstairs and changed into jeans and tank top. Your hair was wet so you tied it in a bun. You rushed downstairs and made tea for 5 people. You took out sweets and placed them on the tray. You walked into the living room and saw Junsu and Yoochun exploring your living room. Junsu was looking through the CD collection while Yoochun was studying the portrait. You put the tray down and everyone sat on the couch, taking their tea.

“(Your Name)-ah, are you a fan of Super Junior?” Junsu suddenly asked.

The DBSK members turned their heads rapidly, everyone, except Jaejoong. He was smiling and happily drinking his tea.

“Ne.” You smiled.

“So, you’re an ELF?” Changmin asked, his eyes widened.

You nodded.

“Who’s your favorite member?” Yoochun asked.

“Umm…It’s…” You were interrupted by a sudden phone call.

“Ah, mianhe.” Yunho awkwardly smiled. “Yoboseyo? Ah, manager hyung! Ne… Tomorrow? Oh… Arasso.”

“Is everything alright?” Jaejoong asked when Yunho hung up.

“We have early photo shoot tomorrow morning!” Yunho sighed. “(Your Name)-ah, it was great to be here, but we’ve got to go.”

“Hyung!!!” Junsu whined.

“Let’s go!” Jaejoong stood up. “See you later, (Your Name)-ah.”

The boys waved as they left, leaving you alone in the living room.

“That was a close one, ne?” You asked, looking at the portrait.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

We sat in the van, buckling our seatbelts.

“Hyung!” Junsu hyung whined. “We didn’t even get to know who her favorite member is!”

“Yah, Junsu-ah, are you worried that her bias is Eunhyuk?” Yunho hyung chuckled. “Afraid she likes him better than you?”

“There’s no way she likes Eunhyuk better than me!” Junsu hyung pouted.

Aigo…I really don’t like it when Eunhyuk hyung and Junsu hyung compete. They’re very close friends and sometimes they compete over a fan girl. I was looking out the window when I saw Yoochun hyung’s reflection. He was also looking out the window, his eyes wandering off. I know that look. He’s thinking about something.

“Yoochun hyung, gwenchana?” I asked, turning around.

“Ne…” He said.

“Yoochun, just spill it out.” Jaejoong hyung said, knowing that something is troubling Yoochun hyung.

“It’s that portrait…” Yoochun hyung sighed.

“The one you were staring at?” Yunho hyung asked.

“Ne… I felt so weird… The boy was so familiar looking.” Yoochun hyung frowned.

So it wasn’t just me! Yoochun hyung thought about the same thing. Who is that boy? Why does it feel like we know him? I’ve got to find out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imyanzi, KAMSAHAMNIDA for the poster *Bows 90o*. Do you guys like it? :)(:

So, what do you think about the chapter? Oh, btw, are there any ELFs amongst my readers?wink Kekeke... I think you guys know what I'm talking about, right? 

Please comment and subscribeheart