1

Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to this song while reading!

Baekhyun closed his eyes as he enjoyed the night breeze. Slowly, he opened his eyes and watched the lights in his neighborhood. One by one, they turned off. His neighbors are already sleeping and now it’s also his time to go to his dreamland.

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun grimaced as the sunlight hit his face. He groaned and grabbed a pillow to cover his face. He was about to go back to sleep when he remembered he had to go somewhere today. He smiled as he remembered who was coming with him today. He immediately sat up, his eyes were wide when he looked at his wall clock. 11:00! They’re supposed to meet at 11:30! Baekhyun ran like a mad man around his room, looking for a decent clothing to wear (all he wanted was to look good in front of 'him'). After a few minutes, the room now looked hurricane-stricken because his clothes were scattered everywhere. Grabbing his wallet and cellphone, he glanced at the mirror. Not wasting a second, he hurriedly went out of their apartment. He didn't even bother to say goodbye to his mother.

---

He almost screamed when someone grabbed his arms,"MY GOD! Why do you always do that?!” he yelled, putting his hand on his heart that was beating in a fast rhythm.

Kai chuckled and wrapped his arms around the angry (well not really) male’s petit body, "I’m sorry but you’re ALWAYS running out your house like a mad man and every time you do, you always don’t see me waiting for you here in front of your house.

He pouted and blushed a little, "I always oversleep, that's why.” he whispered.

“No worries.” Kai said and bent down to kiss him on the forehead... then on the lips. The kiss was about to go deeper when Baekhyun remembered that they’re outside still of their house. What if his mother saw them kissing?!

He slowly he pushed Kai away, "let’s go before myeongdong gets very crowdie.”

He started walking with his head lowered to hide his red face. His heart felt like it contained racing horses when Kai grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. He looked at Kai but the latter just ignored him. He looked forward with a smile plastered on his face.

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun and Kai walked hand in hand in the streets of Myeongdong, going into the shops and buying things that they've found cute (most of it are Baekhyun's choice) People were looking at them and whispering how cute they were together which made Baekhyun blush. Kai's smile stretched wider. Baekhyun grinned as he looked at his and Kai's matching bracelet. It was a silver infinity bracelet. Kai has chosen, it saying their love will be for eternity. That's what made it extra special.

The night came and the streets were swallowed by many people. Baekhyun stopped his tracks and panic struck him when he couldn't see Kai anymore. He looked around, standing on his toes to look for his boyfriend because his height isn't of any match to the sea of people in the street. He was about to cry because he was afraid of being left alone. He was being pushed here and there when a hand grabbed his. He looked up and sighed in relief when he figured it was Kai. He immediately hugged Kai, “I was so scared! Thank you for always finding me."

Kai hugged him back, he knew that Baekhyun was afraid of being alone that’s why he nearly pushed all the people in front of him when he saw Baekhyun looking for him despretely,. “It's okay now, I’m sorry for letting your hand go."

"No, it was my fault anyways."Baekhyun mumbled, still not letting go of Kai.

Kai kissed his head and pulled away from him, "Should we go eat now?”

"Sure, but can we just buy some street foods and eat at the han river?”

"Okay, now let’s go. I promise, I won’t let you go." Kai said and gave him a reassurance squeeze, making Baekhyun feel at ease.

~ ~ ~

After eating, Kai and Baekhyun talked about random things. Baekhyun leaned onto Kai and rested his head on the latter's shoulder while Kai's arms are wrapped around baekhyun. Both of them were enjoying the warmth of each other. Baekhyun watched the river in amusement as it sparkled through the night with different lights reflecting on the water.

“I love you." Kai whispered and kissed Baekhyun's head again, a habit that they've adapted since they've started dating.

~ ~ ~

They're only two blocks away from baekhyun's house when rain started pouring. "My god! What’s with the sudden down pour?" Baekhyun yelled and started running.

They were almost infront of Baekhyun's house when Kai pulled him into an embrace. Baekhyun struggled because he wanted to go inside their house and get themselves dry before they could get sick.

"What do you-?" He was cut off when Kai bent down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter