One Shots - Kai & Juniel

Kai & Juniel - Can't Be That Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I’m sorry.’ She said the last words. Last words, before she disappear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Kai! How is your day?’ Mrs. Lee smiled toward me. Shrug, I didn’t know what to say anyway. She just giggles softly. It’s mean she know what I mean.

 

‘Mrs. Lee, I’ll be back in evening, maybe late. So yeah, don’t lock the door like always.’ She laughs at my lame joke. It wasn’t really a joke anyway.

 

Like always, I will go to my friend’s gallery, Suho. Oh? Did I forget something? Well, my name is Kim Jongin, or known as Kai. I’m a photographer. I love to take many beautiful pictures, and there my love story began. I like to hang out at Suho’s place since he will make an art class, and I will take any photo to make it as my collection. I took a few painting painted by the students there and suddenly, a pure beauty of someone catch my eyes. Her smile, I can’t take off my eyes from her. I don’t know what ghost suddenly possessed my self. My hands keep clicking the camera button and catch every reaction of her. I looked at the picture back, smiled satisfied, until I realized she already gone. Turning around to find her, but failed.

 

‘Hey! What are you looking for, huh?’ Suho patted my back softly. I just smiled, shakes my head once.

 

‘Oh? It’s nothing.’ Suddenly, someone poke my back.

 

‘Excuse me? Are you Mr. Kim?’ a soft voice, I know, it a girl voice. Turn my head. I found that little smiling girl, yes, it was her.

 

‘Yes. I’m Kim Jongin. What can I help you?’

 

‘Ermm, actually- I want to learn photographic, but no one want to teach me-‘

 

‘Then I’ll teach you. See me at 5p.m., Han River. Bye!’

 

‘I-is it real?! Are you going to teach me? Wah, thanks Mr. Kim!’ shouts, sound little excited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Mr. Kim! Over here!’ she waves her hand happily, seem like a little kid.

 

‘Why so early? I thought I’m said that we’re going to meet at 5p.m.’ she smiled.

 

‘I just feel too much excited. I don’t know what to do, so I came here early.’

 

‘Err- what your name? I guess I should know your name first.’ Clearing my throat, rubs the back of my neck.

 

‘Oh? I almost forget about it. My name is- Juniel!’ pretty name she got.

 

‘So should we start our class now?’ she nodded her head. She’s really cute, and this is crazy, my heart raced too fast. I don’t know why.

 

‘Anyway, don’t call me Mr. Kim.’ The smiles disappear from her face. ‘Why? You not like it?’

 

‘No, but it’s awkward. Why don’t you just call me, Kai.’

 

‘Oh? Alright. Mr- oops, I mean Kai.’ I love how she laughs. Damn it, Kai. You’re trapped now.

 

‘So what should I teach you for now?’

 

Is it just a feeling, or real, I don’t know. And I don’t want to know. Every time I closed to Juniel, I feel like butterfly flying over my stomach. It’s weird, right? Uh, stay calm, Kai. So we just continued our classes till late in evening. We exchanged our number phone, on case, she not coming to class or what. So, since it’s late, volunteered, I send her to back home. Without know that we stay at the same place. Wow, is it a miracle or what.

 

‘So I’ll see you tomorrow, Kai!’ waves, she entered her house happily. I enter the house after she really disappeared from my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s almost 2 month since first time we met, be a student and teacher, and then we’re be a friend. No one knows what I feel right now. Am I in love with her? Yes, I am. Did she love me as I did? No, I don’t know. I spent almost all my time to think about this. Damn, this is crazy. Should I confess to her? Or should I wait till she said by her self? But when that time, Kai? None of girls will confess her feeling first, before a guy makes a move. Argh, I’m hella crazy now. Suddenly, the room’s phone ringed for a few times. But I won’t answer, since I’m not in mood.

 

‘Hello? Kai! This is me, Juniel! I just want to remember you that we’ll go to N Seoul Tower today. Don’t be late, okay? Bye~’ she’s hang up. Oh my god, I just remember about that. I rushed to go and prepare my self.

 

 

 

 

A few minutes-

 

 

 

 

‘Kai! So you’re not late, huh.’ She got into the car. Smiled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter