Strange

Heartspeaks

Library, 13th March 2013


GULP..
Siwan hardly swallowed his saliva as the iest muse on earth (called Sera) penetrated the library. All eyes watching her hot body,  even girls looking at her s with jealousy face. 
Sera steadily kept walking as she thought,  I won’t fail. That jerk certainly won’t be able to resist my y body. 
Siwan..can’t keep his eyes off her. He feigned reading books but the books are up-side down. (poor him)
“Im Siwan..” Sera called his name hastily.
GULP..GULP..
Siwan’s body strained and he couldn’t think straight.
 did I really hear someone called me..  

Sera’s POV
Whats going on with this nerdie.. what a weird. She raised his books and kneel down a little bit to stare at Siwan’s cherry red face.
“Ya! Im Siwan! Why didn’t you give some respect to me?! I was here standing here calling your name and you kept looking at those books!” Sera grabbed Siwan’s hand as she felt something strange. It’s hot.
Sera was startled as Siwan’s saliva flowing her finger and Siwan’s jaw dropped looking at ………….. her front chest? 
“IM SIWAN!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!!” Sera throwed his hand away. 

She was in full-of-embarrassment-position.
Narator’s POV
Siwan couldn’t say a word. That was the first time, the librarian scolded him. He was known as the calmest person in the school but now.. his precious reputation broked.
Sera repeatly said this line in her mind. “Im Siwan, you’re the strangest person I’ve ever met.”