End

Infinitely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        Hey Myungsoo, I can’t solve some math problems.

                        Can you help me? I’ll be waiting at the library after school.

                        Thanks :)

 

                                                                                                -Suzy-

 

Myungsoo read the yellow notes, which was sticked on his locker. He squinted his eyes on the note, as well as to the lollipop beside it for the last time before opened his locker, ignoring the yellow thing. He had biology class for the last period. Instead grabbing the said book, he took math with him then shut his locker.

At that moment, Myungsoo heard someone walked closer and slung an arm around his shoulder. He glanced to his friend, knowing it would be no other than Sungyeol.

“It’s the yellow sticky notes again!” shouted the tall boy as he grabbed it. “I thought she had stopped doing this. Isn’t she bored?”

Myungsoo heard Sungyeol chattering as he re-read a neat handwriting again. It’s passed a week since the last time that girl sticking the note, which made Myungsoo wondering why. He had not found that girl, too, in the cafeteria or else in the corridor.

“Who does she think she is, asking our Myungsoo to teach her maths?” Sungyeol snorted as his eyes caught a glimpse of lollipop on Myungsoo’s locker. “And she tried to pay you with this.” He grabbed the sweets. “I believe you don’t want this since you don’t eat sweets.”

Myungsoo snatched the lollipop before it touched Sungyeol’s lips. “This is mine. You better get your own fangirl.” He smirked and walked away before he turned to Sungyeol and grabbed the sticky notes from his friend’s hand.

“Oh, so you like it to have her as your own fangirl? I thought you found it annoying?” A glimpse of sarcasm could be heard on Sungyeol’s voice. Hearing that, Myungsoo just let out a chuckle and did not try to rebut.

“Anyway Kim Myungsoo, aren’t we going to have a biology class after this?” Sungyeol, who was walking beside Myungsoo, eyed the book on his friend’s hand and raised an eyebrow.

Myungsoo looked at the book and shook his head, before turned to get his biology book.

“Maybe, she has gotten a spot on your heart.” Sungyeol mocked as a playful grin spread across his face.

 

 

It was after school when Suzy walked in to the library. She took a seat near a big window, where she could see a garden. The sunrays made its way to where she was seated and showering her with warmth. She took out her book and opened it, yet she did not have her mind on that. Looking around then glancing to her watch, she was waiting for him.

 

Sticking that note on Myungsoo locker this morning needed a huge courage and confidence for Suzy. She knew 99,9% that he would ignore it. She knew he would not mind to come, let alone teach her. She knew, yet she tried. She had nothing to lose, even if Myungsoo refuse to come. Besides, there was a 0,1% possibility for him to come, right? She smiled to herself.

But as the time passed, her smile slowly disappearing.

Silly, Suzy. You are silly. Do you really think he will come? Isn’t it good enough for you getting to greet him and being in some classes with him? Aren’t you being too greedy?

After an hour of waiting, Suzy sighed and stood up from her seat. She was ready to pack up her stuffs when a shadow fell over her. She stopped what she was doing. Thinking it could be Myungsoo, her heart skipped a beat. It was thumping crazily when she looked up and really found him there.

She smiled, an ear to ear smile, upon Myungsoo giving her a stone face.

“Hi…” The greeting escaped her lips almost as a whisp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter