Unique.

Confusion

 

It wasn’t hard to know who was who at first.

Hang Il was the one with the awful moustache, 5zic was his almost despicable alter-ego.

(And who the hell chooses to be known with that name? It’s even worse than Puff Diddy.

“You’re just jealous that nobody confuses my stage name with a district.”)

 

Then it was kind of easy. 5zic when the cameras were rolling and whenever he had a mic in his hand. Hang Il was when they were off-stage, and ‘leader’ for the fun moments.

(Teasing leader was one of the best things of his job, slightly behind of performing. “Leader’s Japanese is improving. Last night he tried to make fun of my nose and he called me ‘little flower’ instead.”

you.”)

 

But now… Now is all a mess. Sometimes is 5zic when they are shopping or ‘you ’ when they are in the backstage. Sometimes ‘leader’ is said during small talks between dubboki and soju, and Hang Il when they are in front of their fans.

(But sometimes is just Hang. And those times are the best ones. So secrets and so exciting. His waist is surrounded by tattooed arms, his skin is warm and he can’t say anything but a groaned ‘Hang’.

Then a smirk and “Yasuo, be quite.”)

Now is all so ed up. Each name is used in a wrong way at the wrong moment. But it’s okay, every one sounds right and -just by calling it- feels good. 

 

 

 

A/N: First short story in english, so there should be a lot few mistakes (please tell me). And for the record, I actually like the name 5zic, and 'Hana' means both 'nose' and 'flower' in japanese.

Hope you liked ♥