Start all over

Make it through

Min Young went to check you out of the hospital and you and Jay waited for her at the entrance. He made a few phone calls, letting his manager know that he'll be taking the day off and telling his friends he won't be able to make it to the dance practice.You were sitting on a bench and since none of you knew what to say to each other, the atmosphere was awkward. God, how long did a check out last?

 After putting his phone in his pocket, Jay sat next to you. 

 - I'm free today. After we move your stuff back to my place, we can do whatever you want. Cinema, shopping, the zoo.. it's all up to you. - he said and you swear you could see a sparkle in his eyes.

 - Your place? We live together? - you were surprised and sadly you couldn't hide it.

 - Yeah, Min Young said she told you everything about our relationship; that we've been together for a good while and stuff. But you have a separate apartment where you stay when you have school, since the building is much closer. This is why we have to go there and pick your stuff up. 

 / Jay's pov /

  It was like we just met, like the fate was giving us another chance. I cringed internally at how cheesy I was but that's what I thought. This is why I didn't tell her about our fight. Man, what was I supposed to say? "You saw me kissing another girl and then after taking all of your stuff from my apartment and going back to yours, you called your friend so you could go to a club. I happened to be at that club as well and when I saw you dancing with another man, the jealous Jay swam on the surface and I brought you out. Apparently you were drunk enough to pass out and it somehow damaged your brain and here you are, not remembering a thing out of it."

 I mentally slapped myself again. The more I was thinking about this whole situation, the more I was starting to hate myself. I knew I was going to make things right now. I was going to make her fall for me again no matter what it takes.

***************

 - So, you‘re an idol, right? - she was looking at her hands interwined and placed on her lap.

 - An artist, actually. I prefer to call myself an artist. - I smiled to myself and she smiled along. Damn, how much I loved that smile. - I‘m establishing my own label soon with the boys soon but as for now, I‘m only an artist.

 - The boys? Do you mean your friends? I don‘t remember them too, this is weird. Have I met them before?

 - No, you haven‘t met any of them yet. You were being too shy and I didn‘t wanna force you. There‘s an official company dinner next week and I wanted to ask you if you‘d like to join me so I can finally introduce you as my girlfriend.

 She didn‘t replied and at this moment Min Young came to us, the doctor walking along next to her.

 - Take good care of her. If you need any help, I‘m always available. - he handed me his business card, - ask for doctor Kim and I‘ll try my best.

 - Do you have any idea how long is it going to take her to remember? - Min Young whispered as my girl was too busy with filling up some forms and didn‘t bother to listen to our conversation.

 - Nobody can say that. But make sure she gets lots of rest and try to keep her away from anything that can remind her of the accident. - I trembled a bit upon hearing those words cause little did they know that they're letting her stay with the actual cause of the accident.

***************

 After picking up your stuff from your old apartment, you headed to your new one. The one you were sharing with Jay. You still couldn't remember a thing about him and that did bother you a lot. The way you felt while you were with him; it felt so distant, yet so right. And from the way he was behaving around you, it was certain that he felt the same way too. His actions were so pure and natural, from how his fingers would occasionally linger on your sides to how he would just look at you from time to time and smile. After taking a shower and putting your clothes on, you started drying your hair. Jay's mobile phone rang and he picked it up.

 "Now?" - he sneaked at you and your eyes met in the mirror., "I'm a bit busy but..... I guess I can just pass by for a little."

 He hung up and looked at you while rubbing his jaw. "I'm gonna have to go out for a bit. There's some problem in the studio, agency stuff. I'll try to manage it quickly and be back as soon as possible. If you want you can call Min Young to come over so you don't have to stay all by yourself?"

  - It's alright, - you smiled, - If I get bored, I'll call her, I promise. 

 - Alright, see you. - He leaned down to kiss you but just as his mouth was forehead high, he changed the direction and placed his lips on the top of your head instead. Right there, at that moment, you could feel a thousand butterflies flying in your stomach.

/ Your pov /

 I looked at the clock. 22:00. What was taking Jay so long? I wanted to call him and ask why was he so late but it somehow felt weird. He told me there were some company problems so it'd be annoying to bother him now, right? Perfectly measured, my phone started ringing just at this second. I looked at the screen - it was Min Young.

 - Hey! Jay called me to say that you were alone so I thought I could use that as an opportunity to hang out with you. - a very excited Min Young stated through out the speaker. 

 - Where are we going to go? - I asked and smiled to myself, recalling how everytime we talked about going out she sound just as excited as she did now. 

 - Sit in the park beside your apartment. It's very quiet and nice place to be. - she stated. - Alright, I'm hanging up now. I'll come and pick you up, okay?

 I smiled to myself once again and started getting myself ready. I dried the rest of my hair and put on sweat pants and an oversized sweatshirt. Just when I was about to put on my shoes too, the door bell rang.

 "I'm coming!" I shouted as I turned off the lights and took my keys. There was a picture of me and Jay in a heartshape attatched to the keychainI squeezed it and walked out of the door. Min Young and another girl were standing there, my friend run to me and pulled me in for a hug while I focused my eyes on the person she was with. A bad feeling suddenly tied up my stomach in a knot, as if someone was holding it so tight it could get broken. The other girl had a long blonde hair and the prettiest smile I've ever seen. After Min Young let me go, her friend held out her hand to me.

 "Hello, you're Jay's girlfriend I guess? My name is Lin, I'm happy to finally meet you."

 

A/N: Wow this chapter is the longest one I've written until now! I hope it's not too boring (>=<) but yeah anyway I'm really grateful for all of the comments&subscibers; I'm going to try to improve my writing so I won't disappoint you guys! I don't know if I've already mentioned that but English is not my first language so I apologise for all mistakes I've made and I will make. Other thing, school started for me, which means I'll be a little slower with updating so please be patient with me! Also, a little question - would you like me to give a name to the main character or should I leave it like that?