Chapter 7 : Happy BirthDay

The Life Of A Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji : Oppa, why are you late again.. said Eunji in phone..."

"Suho : Ani.. ani...just 5 minutes more.. I on my way.."

"Suho : Arrasso.. please faster.."

"Suho : Ne Madam..."

At that time, Suho planned to proposed Eunji..

"Suho : Just wait a little bit.. I will make you my woman...said in his mind.."

When Suho want to hang out his phone, he doesnt seen the red traffic light has turned and he was crashed with lorry...

After 20 minutes, Eunji started feel mad and worried at same time because Suho havent arrived yet... Suddenly, there was called from Suho

"Nurse : Yeoboseyo...."

"Eunji : Ne.. who is that..??"

"Nurse : Are you his family or his friend.... Patient Suho has involved in accident and he now was at Hospital XXXXX.."

"Eunji : Ne...???"

She at that time cant speak because too shock to hear that.. There no any word she can said to show his feeling at that time.. Her tears started falling continuoslly... After that, she went to hospital after she called Suho's parents...

"Nurse : Are you his family..?"

"Eunji : Ani.. I'm his girlfriend...His family is on th way... Where is he..??"

"Nurse " We must waited for his family first.."

Later, when his family has arrived, the doctor call for Suho's parents to his room... In Eunji mind, there was many thought running in her head.. When Suho's mom exit from doctor, Just tears that Eunji can saw.. Then, Suho's mom went to her and hugged her...

"Mom : Eunji ah... Ottoke.. ottoke... Suho... Suho has..."

"Eunji : Ne....???"

She feel like want to scream at that time.. She cant believed what happened right now..

"Mom : Ottoke Eunji ah.. Suho has leave us..."

Then suddenly Eunji has awake from sleep....

 

 

 

"Namjoo: Unnie.... unnie.. unnie... (Trying to awake Eunji )

"Eunji : Ahh, my head feel hurts..."

"Naeun : Unnie, what happened... Are you has nightmare.. You scream Suho's name and awake all of us..."

"Eunji : Hayoung ah, get me a glass of water.."

Then Hayoung gives her a glass of water and she drinks it with a pills..

"Eunji : Guys, can I have a time aloned.. Can you all leave me... I need some times to think..."

"Chorong : But, are you confirm you will okay.."

"Eunji : Ne ... just leave me alone..."

 

 

******

 

 

After Eunji had finished her schedule, filming for Running Man... she went to church to pray... That how she celebrates her birthday every years after she was leave by Suho... At that time, I came late to the church as the manager tell me to accompany Eunji on her birthday because I just finished my training with my friend... When I entered the church, I can see Eunji was sitting alone.. Then, I went sit beside her..

"Eunji : Oh.. you make me shocked... What are you doing here..??"

"Hmmmnn..."

"Eunji : Tell me the truth.. Dont lie.. Are you follow me.."

"Ani.. Actually, Youngju hyung tell me yesterday to accompany you on your bithday noona.."

"Eunji : Hmmmnn..."

Then, a priest came to us..

"Priest : Oh.. You two... Doesnt you two that help me 2 years ago... You two looks good together.. "

"Ne.....???"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter