Chapter 1: First Day as a trainee

The Life Of A Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, my auntie and I will go to Cube Entertainment to sign my contract as a trainee at Cube Entertainnment. I feel very nervous and exited at the same time.

That morning, my auntie and I went to the Cube Entertainment company with riding a taxi. When, we reached the company, there seem not many people since it was still early.

"Auntie, now it just 7 am in the morning. Our appointment with the CEO is at 8 am. Let go eat something at the cafe because I feel very hungry."

"Arrasso"

Then, we went to the cafeteria at the company to eat our breakfirst. We just eat a simply breakfirst with a chocolate cream bread and 2 glass cappucino.

"Joonhee ah, when you be a trainee, you must work hard and debut as fast as possible. You must make your family proud although...."

"Arrasso, I will debut as fast as possible and make my family proud of me."

Then, my brain automatically flashback what happen 8 years ago when my family had an accident. All of them had die except me. That time, I had serious injury and coma for 1 years. That why I not good in study because I had missed class for 2 years.

"Joonhee ah, are you okay. You look very sad."

"Aniya, I just feel nervous to see CEO."

Then, my auntie give me courage and some advice. Suddenly...

"Yah, joonhee ah, is that was Apink member"

"Yeah, I think you right"

"Joonhee ah, go and get sign from them since you really like them a lot"

"Uhm, I will get it later since they were having their breakfirst"

After that, we went to the CEO room for our appointment. I feel very nervous. Then, we greeted each other"

"An... annyonghaseyo sajangnim.."

"Annyonghaseyo. Please sit down first."

Then, we speak about the progress to be a trainee and term of contract. I stuttered a lot when talking to the sajangnim. My hand was sweat because I feel too nervous. After that, we sign the contract with the sajangnim.

"Joonhee ah, starting from tomorrow, you will be a trainee at this company. I hope you will try the best although you dont have your family at your side. I know it hard, but I know you can do it."

"Ne, sajangnim. I will try the best. Kamsahamnida"

After that, we have a little and the CEO's secretary entered the room.

"Sorry for disturbed you, but sajangnim, you have the meeting 15 minutes later."

"Oh, arrasso."

Later, auntie and I took decision to went home. When I was in the elavator, I read the term of contract. But, when the evalator door was open, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter